First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Suggestions
Posted 1/3/09
If you have suggestions on how to make this group better.You have all our attention.
Just follow the fomat.

Username:
Class or Squad/Group:
Suggestion:


That's it if you suggest something and we use it you will get around 40 points.
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Username:Chase7856
Class or Squad/Group: Vizard
Suggestion:a character maker wood be nice to have
Posted 1/10/09

Chase7856 wrote:

Username:Chase7856
Class or Squad/Group: Vizard
Suggestion:a character maker wood be nice to have


what do you mean by character maker?
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

Username:Chase7856
Class or Squad/Group: Vizard
Suggestion:a character maker wood be nice to have


what do you mean by character maker?


lake a form you can use to tell overs a bot your rpc
i hope theis makes sents
Posted 1/10/09

Chase7856 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

Username:Chase7856
Class or Squad/Group: Vizard
Suggestion:a character maker wood be nice to have


what do you mean by character maker?


lake a form you can use to tell overs a bot your rpc
i hope theis makes sents


no it doesn't since your grammar is incorrect and spelling is also
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

Username:Chase7856
Class or Squad/Group: Vizard
Suggestion:a character maker wood be nice to have


what do you mean by character maker?


lake a form you can use to tell overs a bot your rpc
i hope theis makes sents


no it doesn't since your grammar is incorrect and spelling is also


i gust going to show what i meen
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-409201/character-maker.html#21157424
i hope this shows what i geting at
Posted 1/10/09

Chase7856 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:


kairiXhinataXhyuga65 wrote:


Chase7856 wrote:

Username:Chase7856
Class or Squad/Group: Vizard
Suggestion:a character maker wood be nice to have


what do you mean by character maker?


lake a form you can use to tell overs a bot your rpc
i hope theis makes sents


no it doesn't since your grammar is incorrect and spelling is also


i gust going to show what i meen
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-409201/character-maker.html#21157424
i hope this shows what i geting at


oh Make Your Own Bleach Character.i see.maybe once we get more active members
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 1/10/09


at less you got it
Posted 1/17/09
username:jthao1989
class: vizard
suggestion: new ablum for photos
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09

jthao1989 wrote:

username:jthao1989
class: vizard
suggestion: new ablum for photos


hmmm great idea i like the idea of being organize.accepted
which means 40 points
Posted 1/25/09
Username: Shirahikari
Class or Squad/Group: Night Class
Suggestion: Umm, how about a Bleach RP? Or are we already gonna have that?
Posted 1/25/09

Shirahikari wrote:

Username: Shirahikari
Class or Squad/Group: Night Class
Suggestion: Umm, how about a Bleach RP? Or are we already gonna have that?


role playing?we may do that.
Posted 1/31/09
Ursername;EagleEyeShirar
Class or squad/group:morning class
Suggestion; how bout something like ware you create your character of some sort and weapon i think that would be cool
Teacher
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Username: chidori_chu716
Class or Squad/Group: squad 10 shinigami/ kido morning class teacher
Suggestion: we could create like a missions forum for each class (shinigami, espada, vizard). students can go there and receive missions that they must do to receive points (to do missions they'd post an RP of the mission)
Posted 2/1/09

EagleEyeShirar wrote:

Ursername;EagleEyeShirar
Class or squad/group:morning class
Suggestion; how bout something like ware you create your character of some sort and weapon i think that would be cool


someone has already suggest that and we may or not do it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.