First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
MARIN/CHII AVIS BUY NOWW
Photos Upoloader
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09

DONE


can I have 3 or 4?
It's already been paid...
Write there: enaira rian...

thanks...
Posted 1/5/09

CloeGirl wrote:

ARGH I WANT THOSE AVIS -point point-
but all sold out T^T


I JUST UPDATED THERES MORE NOW <333 btw i love ur avis the pirate one was my favorite is that sold out???
Posted 1/5/09

Blacksonate wrote:



can I have 3 or 4?
It's already been paid...
Write there: enaira rian...

thanks...


sure number three is yours xD.sorry if u dont like the font i tryed matching it with the avi xD

Posted 1/5/09

cirstin2nd wrote:


lilxbabiixmariam wrote:



To pay 1 avi=5 pics




SOLD OUTTTT




AVALAIBLE FOR NOW




waaaaah!ur avi r all so cute >3< can i buy again? T.T if its ok..

1.#4
2.cirstin2nd
3.yup^^

thx in advance ^^


DONE
SURE ITS ALL YOURS
Posted 1/5/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:


lilxbabiixmariam wrote:



To pay 1 avi=5 pics




SOLD OUTTTT




AVALAIBLE FOR NOW



I BUY ALL I HAV PAID!! written: tanxingpei96 Eu-chan


ok you can have only have maximum 2 u can have avi number 1 allen walker and the last avi final fantasy here you goo
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09


1 avii#2
2 text: Nancy
3 yes i payed
Posted 1/5/09

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:



1 avii#2
2 text: Nancy
3 yes i payed


okies thats yours xD.
Posted 1/5/09

lilxbabiixmariam wrote:


NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:



1 avii#2
2 text: Nancy
3 yes i payed


okies thats yours xD.



kawaii...hehe thankies !!
Designer
8005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/9/09

DONE

Can i have number 5 please?
Cecilia big, aria_kagami small
Yes with 5 pics~!
your avis look awesome btw x3




Photos Upoloader
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/9/09

DONE


can I have 2 and 5?
Write there: Enaira Rian in small fonts pls
Paying now...

thanks!!
Posted 1/5/09

Blacksonate wrote:



can I have 2 and 5?
Write there: Enaira Rian in small fonts pls
Paying now...

thanks!!

you can have number 2 but someone before you already took number 5 sowwies
Shopper
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/9/09

DONE

can i have the thrid one with the girl and the guy
also can it say blueangel47, sora ^-^
i paid already


Game Creator
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/9/09

DONE

lilxbabiixmariam wrote:


To pay 1 avi=5 pics






T H E F O R M I S S I M P L E
1.What avi?????N U M B E R P L E A S E
2.T E X T WHAT U WANT WRITTEN
AND LASTLY
3. have u payed???


SOLD OUTTTT




NEW AVI AVALAIBLE FOR NOW




i wana buy again >3< and thx for the previous avi^^
1.#4
2.cirstin2nd
3.yup
Shopper
30015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

lilxbabiixmariam wrote:


To pay 1 avi=5 pics






T H E F O R M I S S I M P L E
1.What avi?????N U M B E R P L E A S E
2.T E X T WHAT U WANT WRITTEN
AND LASTLY
3. have u payed???


SOLD OUTTTT




NEW AVI AVALAIBLE FOR NOW





1. #1
2. Luffy and iFoo
3. yes :]
Photos Upoloader
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 1/6/09


oh... ok... I'll take it....

thank you so much!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.