First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Request::loliehai
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

eena_eena wrote:

text: eena 1st pair:...it isn't how much you earn but how much you save that counts... 2nd pair:...success is nothing without someone you love to share it with...(or vice versa..what'd u think?)
size,deco and effects: ur choice..
how many: 2
pics:
1st pair:

2nd pair:

thanks much..hehe..





Here u go! :] i didn't make it red kasi nakakatakot...XD
Minions xD
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here o.o
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
hehe..ang ganda..tnx..
Minions xD
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here o.o
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09
eto pa..hehe:
text: eena
size,deco and effects: ur choice..
how many: 2
pics:
1st:

2nd:


tnx ulit..hehehe..
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

eena_eena wrote:

eto pa..hehe:
text: eena
size,deco and effects: ur choice..
how many: 2
pics:
1st:

2nd:


tnx ulit..hehehe..


I've been expecting u...:] xD

xure...:] i'll do it^^ goodluck sa sayaw tom... :]
Minions xD
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Request:: [avii,banner,icon,badge...etc] Avii Please! ^^
Text:: Believe In Me, Who Believes In You! ♥ Melon_GE_
Size::large
Decorations:: Stars or flowers
Effects:: Anyone you like! ^^
How Many::1
Picture::


Thank you for your service! ^^
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Melon_GE_ wrote:

Request:: [avii,banner,icon,badge...etc] Avii Please! ^^
Text:: Believe In Me, Who Believes In You! ♥ Melon_GE_
Size::large
Decorations:: Stars or flowers
Effects:: Anyone you like! ^^
How Many::1
Picture::


Thank you for your service! ^^


I'm on it...and your welcome...^^
Minions xD
230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here o.o
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09
eto pa.. hehe:
text: eena, 1st pair-not what we have,but what we use; not what we see but what we choose; these are the things that mar or bless the sum of human happiness 2nd one-action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action
size,deco and effects: ur choice..
how many: 2
pics:
1st pair

2nd one


tnx...ulit..hahaha!!!
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

eena_eena wrote:

eto pa..hehe:
text: eena
size,deco and effects: ur choice..
how many: 2
pics:
1st:

2nd:


tnx ulit..hehehe..


World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Melon_GE_ wrote:

Request:: [avii,banner,icon,badge...etc] Avii Please! ^^
Text:: Believe In Me, Who Believes In You! ♥ Melon_GE_
Size::large
Decorations:: Stars or flowers
Effects:: Anyone you like! ^^
How Many::1
Picture::


Thank you for your service! ^^


here u go..:]
Minions xD
15308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA. nuff said.
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

loliehai wrote:


Melon_GE_ wrote:

Request:: [avii,banner,icon,badge...etc] Avii Please! ^^
Text:: Believe In Me, Who Believes In You! ♥ Melon_GE_
Size::large
Decorations:: Stars or flowers
Effects:: Anyone you like! ^^
How Many::1
Picture::


Thank you for your service! ^^


here u go..:]


Thank you very much! ^^
Commoners =))
7709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
#1
Request:: Avii
Text:Forget the past, Start new in the Future
Size:tall and fat o-o
Decorations: u can pick xD
Effects: can you make dog bone's moving?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2
Request: Avii
Text: Sad,Mad... Not good feeling's..
Size: Tall and thin
Decorations:: u pick ><
Effects: can u make rain falling?
Picture:
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

cocohana wrote:

#1
Request:: Avii
Text:Forget the past, Start new in the Future
Size:tall and fat o-o
Decorations: u can pick xD
Effects: can you make dog bone's moving?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2
Request: Avii
Text: Sad,Mad... Not good feeling's..
Size: Tall and thin
Decorations:: u pick ><
Effects: can u make rain falling?
Picture:


questions...^^ so u don't want to write your username?
where is the dog bone?

and i'll try to make the effects because i'm not really tha familiar with image ready...:]
Commoners =))
7709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

loliehai wrote:


cocohana wrote:

#1
Request:: Avii
Text:Forget the past, Start new in the Future
Size:tall and fat o-o
Decorations: u can pick xD
Effects: can you make dog bone's moving?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2
Request: Avii
Text: Sad,Mad... Not good feeling's..
Size: Tall and thin
Decorations:: u pick ><
Effects: can u make rain falling?
Picture:


questions...^^ so u don't want to write your username?
where is the dog bone?

and i'll try to make the effects because i'm not really tha familiar with image ready...:]



well u can write on it on the bone... but if u want u can... but put Chika_H instend of cocohana xD

and k but if it's too hard. u don't have to make it move u can just out it in ><
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

cocohana wrote:


loliehai wrote:


cocohana wrote:

#1
Request:: Avii
Text:Forget the past, Start new in the Future
Size:tall and fat o-o
Decorations: u can pick xD
Effects: can you make dog bone's moving?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2
Request: Avii
Text: Sad,Mad... Not good feeling's..
Size: Tall and thin
Decorations:: u pick ><
Effects: can u make rain falling?
Picture:


questions...^^ so u don't want to write your username?
where is the dog bone?

and i'll try to make the effects because i'm not really tha familiar with image ready...:]



well u can write on it on the bone... but if u want u can... but put Chika_H instend of cocohana xD

and k but if it's too hard. u don't have to make it move u can just out it in ><


ne~ i can't see the bone...where is it?
Commoners =))
7709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 2/13/09

loliehai wrote:


cocohana wrote:


loliehai wrote:


cocohana wrote:

#1
Request:: Avii
Text:Forget the past, Start new in the Future
Size:tall and fat o-o
Decorations: u can pick xD
Effects: can you make dog bone's moving?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2
Request: Avii
Text: Sad,Mad... Not good feeling's..
Size: Tall and thin
Decorations:: u pick ><
Effects: can u make rain falling?
Picture:


questions...^^ so u don't want to write your username?
where is the dog bone?

and i'll try to make the effects because i'm not really tha familiar with image ready...:]



well u can write on it on the bone... but if u want u can... but put Chika_H instend of cocohana xD

and k but if it's too hard. u don't have to make it move u can just out it in ><


ne~ i can't see the bone...where is it?


opps i mean the bag in the back >< the bag that says LAMS .... i think there dog bones >< so it's a bag moving back and forth >< sorry ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.