First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Request::loliehai
3763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Request:: avii
Text::Airandou and Kelly-chan
Size::tall and thin
Decorations:: brushes
Effects:: no
How Many::2
Picture::
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/15/09

cocohana wrote:

#1
Request:: Avii
Text:Forget the past, Start new in the Future
Size:tall and fat o-o
Decorations: u can pick xD
Effects: can you make dog bone's moving?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2
Request: Avii
Text: Sad,Mad... Not good feeling's..
Size: Tall and thin
Decorations:: u pick ><
Effects: can u make rain falling?
Picture:


done :]
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

airandou wrote:

Request:: avii
Text::Airandou and Kelly-chan
Size::tall and thin
Decorations:: brushes
Effects:: no
How Many::2
Picture::


im on it...:]
Commoners =))
7709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere in some...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09

loliehai wrote:


cocohana wrote:

#1
Request:: Avii
Text:Forget the past, Start new in the Future
Size:tall and fat o-o
Decorations: u can pick xD
Effects: can you make dog bone's moving?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2
Request: Avii
Text: Sad,Mad... Not good feeling's..
Size: Tall and thin
Decorations:: u pick ><
Effects: can u make rain falling?
Picture:


done :]


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 -hugs you O_O-
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

cocohana wrote:


loliehai wrote:


cocohana wrote:

#1
Request:: Avii
Text:Forget the past, Start new in the Future
Size:tall and fat o-o
Decorations: u can pick xD
Effects: can you make dog bone's moving?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2
Request: Avii
Text: Sad,Mad... Not good feeling's..
Size: Tall and thin
Decorations:: u pick ><
Effects: can u make rain falling?
Picture:


done :]


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 -hugs you O_O-


no prob...^^
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

airandou wrote:

Request:: avii
Text::Airandou and Kelly-chan
Size::tall and thin
Decorations:: brushes
Effects:: no
How Many::2
Picture::




i'll give u the other one tomorrow...:]
3763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 2/16/09

loliehai wrote:


airandou wrote:

Request:: avii
Text::Airandou and Kelly-chan
Size::tall and thin
Decorations:: brushes
Effects:: no
How Many::2
Picture::




i'll give u the other one tomorrow...:]


thank u ^_^ i love it
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

airandou wrote:


loliehai wrote:


airandou wrote:

Request:: avii
Text::Airandou and Kelly-chan
Size::tall and thin
Decorations:: brushes
Effects:: no
How Many::2
Picture::




i'll give u the other one tomorrow...:]


thank u ^_^ i love it


here's the other one...i forgot to upload it...

3763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

loliehai wrote:


airandou wrote:


loliehai wrote:


airandou wrote:

Request:: avii
Text::Airandou and Kelly-chan
Size::tall and thin
Decorations:: brushes
Effects:: no
How Many::2
Picture::




i'll give u the other one tomorrow...:]


thank u ^_^ i love it


here's the other one...i forgot to upload it...



thank u ^_^
Posted 2/22/09

Request:: avi
Text::Chokoke_coko
Size::thin and tall
Decorations:: anything that match
Effects:: anything that match
Picture::
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

Chokoke_coko wrote:


Request:: avi
Text::Chokoke_coko
Size::thin and tall
Decorations:: anything that match
Effects:: anything that match
Picture::


on it...=3
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

Chokoke_coko wrote:


Request:: avi
Text::Chokoke_coko
Size::thin and tall
Decorations:: anything that match
Effects:: anything that match
Picture::


Commoners =))
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Himitsu! jk^^ jus...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09 , edited 2/25/09
Request:: badge
Text:: koneko
Size::

Decorations:: up to you
Effects:: up to you
How Many:: 1
Picture::
World Dominator
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / here on earth!!:]
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

koneko18 wrote:

Request:: badge
Text:: koneko
Size::

Decorations:: up to you
Effects:: up to you
How Many:: 1
Picture::


can it be smaller than the sample because if i make the image bigger, the quality won't come out good.
Commoners =))
4533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Himitsu! jk^^ jus...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

loliehai wrote:


koneko18 wrote:

Request:: badge
Text:: koneko
Size::

Decorations:: up to you
Effects:: up to you
How Many:: 1
Picture::


can it be smaller than the sample because if i make the image bigger, the quality won't come out good.


sure^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.