First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestion
Posted 1/4/09

SUGGESTION

Minna! if you have ideas feel free to post here ne!

don't hesitate to post your suggestion or idea here ne! XD
I wont bite!

Thx~
Sweets Lover
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
mii no, what about a cooking contest and the winner gets somthing
Sweets Lover
9219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in the streets T_T
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
^ etto.. huw wii cook?
ii mean huw it will b held?
Posted 1/4/09
hoe? O.o cooking contest?
how? give me more detail ne..
Sweets Lover
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

rheafaye wrote:

^ etto.. huw wii cook?
ii mean huw it will b held?


weell make a pic of it but i think it's not a good idea
Sweets Lover
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
waa~~ kinda hard ne!! to do cooking contest...dont know if they REALLY did it or not...
Sweets Lover
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
or maybe who can find the prettiest, yumiest, kawaii-est pic of a cupcake.....
or
the weirdest cake ever pic!!

but these are just ideas..
Posted 1/4/09

minjiminx wrote:

or maybe who can find the prettiest, yumiest, kawaii-est pic of a cupcake.....
or
the weirdest cake ever pic!!

but these are just ideas..


good idea vee-chan~!
Posted 1/4/09

naompje wrote:


rheafaye wrote:

^ etto.. huw wii cook?
ii mean huw it will b held?


weell make a pic of it but i think it's not a good idea


hoee..u mean drawing? O.o
Sweets Lover
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

or maybe who can find the prettiest, yumiest, kawaii-est pic of a cupcake.....
or
the weirdest cake ever pic!!

but these are just ideas..


good idea vee-chan~!


hounto ni?? coolies!! 8D and also made forum game!!:)
a classic one..
Posted 1/4/09

minjiminx wrote:


Vebriany wrote:


minjiminx wrote:

or maybe who can find the prettiest, yumiest, kawaii-est pic of a cupcake.....
or
the weirdest cake ever pic!!

but these are just ideas..


good idea vee-chan~!


hounto ni?? coolies!! 8D and also made forum game!!:)
a classic one..


tehehe..hounto!^^ thx ne vee-chan!
Sweets Lover
20528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / .withyoualways.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09


so sweet vee-chan! XD tehehe *hugz*
Sweets Lover
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Vebriany wrote:


naompje wrote:


rheafaye wrote:

^ etto.. huw wii cook?
ii mean huw it will b held?


weell make a pic of it but i think it's not a good idea


hoee..u mean drawing? O.o


no with just make a picture ^o^
Posted 1/6/09


uhm...gomen still confused... O.O
make picture--->drawing?
Sweets Lover
13911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Holland
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

Vebriany wrote:



uhm...gomen still confused... O.O
make picture--->drawing?


nope a make a picture with a camera
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.