[Assignment]Night Swordsmanship Class
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/5/09
Konnichiwa, Hollows, I'm Teacher of the Night Class for Swordsmanship! You can call me Akemi, and your first assignment is to tell me what is the name of Grimmjow's zanpaku-to?
Points you'll get
5 for guessing right
2034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Shirahikari wrote:

Konnichiwa, Hollows, I'm Teacher of the Night Class for Swordsmanship! You can call me Akemi, and your first assignment is to tell me what is the name of Grimmjow's zanpaku-to?
Points you'll get
5 for guessing right


oh grimmjow's zanpaku-to is pantera .
Posted 1/10/09

Fallenate wrote:


Shirahikari wrote:

Konnichiwa, Hollows, I'm Teacher of the Night Class for Swordsmanship! You can call me Akemi, and your first assignment is to tell me what is the name of Grimmjow's zanpaku-to?
Points you'll get
5 for guessing right


oh grimmjow's zanpaku-to is pantera .


*claps* you got it right! *adds the points*

2034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

Shirahikari wrote:


Fallenate wrote:


Shirahikari wrote:

Konnichiwa, Hollows, I'm Teacher of the Night Class for Swordsmanship! You can call me Akemi, and your first assignment is to tell me what is the name of Grimmjow's zanpaku-to?
Points you'll get
5 for guessing right


oh grimmjow's zanpaku-to is pantera .


*claps* you got it right! *adds the points*



uhmm thx ^^ whr can i see how many points i get btw?
Posted 1/10/09

Fallenate wrote:


Shirahikari wrote:


Fallenate wrote:


Shirahikari wrote:

Konnichiwa, Hollows, I'm Teacher of the Night Class for Swordsmanship! You can call me Akemi, and your first assignment is to tell me what is the name of Grimmjow's zanpaku-to?
Points you'll get
5 for guessing right


oh grimmjow's zanpaku-to is pantera .


*claps* you got it right! *adds the points*



uhmm thx ^^ whr can i see how many points i get btw?


Eto..on the student ranks and points page ^,..,^

Posted 1/24/09
Next assignment:
What episode did Ulquiorra return from the alternate dimension he was sent to?
5 points for guessin right
83650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / in my own world
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Shirahikari wrote:

Next assignment:
What episode did Ulquiorra return from the alternate dimension he was sent to?
5 points for guessin right


203

Member
1200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Australia xD TeeHee
Offline
Posted 8/18/09 , edited 10/2/09


is there a next assignment...?
20475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In the very same...
Offline
Posted 9/10/09
1st assignment:

2nd Assignment:
3312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In hell...come jo...
Offline
Posted 1/16/10
1st: Pantera
2nd: 203, i think
1157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here!!! lol
Offline
Posted 1/17/10
first is


second is


i think...
right???
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
underworld
Offline
Posted 1/19/10
1. Pantera
2. episode 203
Posted 2/9/10
Hello everyone, I am the new teacher of the night swordsmanship class. I will give the first 5 people who answer my questions right 5 points :)

Here is the first question: Which animal does Ulquiorra (espada rank 4) resemble when he releases his Zanpakuto?
Hint: It's found in the manga not the anime yet
You must be logged in to post.