Created by lilolollo
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How much Random anime pictures do you have?
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/18/09
I really have too much of them...I could count them but then I'll dieXD
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

My reaction to this thread
80 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
lol. how about posting the most random and funny ones here?
i'll start with something~


35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sing...Ka......Pork!
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
Care to share any of the cool looking ones? Thx. I got less than 5 by the way.
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Ooh, I have some which I think is cool(and pretty) ..XD I'll post them^^

And hmm..
random and funny huh?XD

I really don't get why she has all those apples o.o
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

dinaraBN wrote:

lol. how about posting the most random and funny ones here?
i'll start with something~




Because picture threads are not allowed
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

tachi_lachi wrote:


dinaraBN wrote:

lol. how about posting the most random and funny ones here?
i'll start with something~




Because picture threads are not allowed


Yeah right... And where can you see that they're not allowed?

8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

lilolollo wrote:


tachi_lachi wrote:


dinaraBN wrote:

lol. how about posting the most random and funny ones here?
i'll start with something~




Because picture threads are not allowed


Yeah right... And where can you see that they're not allowed?



Read the fucking rules
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
I've read them.......
Posted 1/4/09
none
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

lilolollo wrote:

I've read them.......


Well, it does say no picture threads. Also you've posted it in the wrong section. This would belong in the poll section
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

tachi_lachi wrote:


lilolollo wrote:

I've read them.......


Well, it does say no picture threads. Also you've posted it in the wrong section. This would belong in the poll section


wth where does it say that?

8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

lilolollo wrote:


tachi_lachi wrote:


lilolollo wrote:

I've read them.......


Well, it does say no picture threads. Also you've posted it in the wrong section. This would belong in the poll section


wth where does it say that?




No Picture Sharing Threads



It say's this under 'Thread creation guidelines'
1698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
well i may have too many.... bad habit but if i see a nice anime pic i just can't help myself
*cries*
1072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
everyone needs to chill da fcuk out..... or i will have to go Climhazard on ur asses!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.