First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Girls hate it the most when guys...
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
I saw the topic guys hate it when girls.... http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-241245/guys-hate-it-the-most-when-girls.html ..

So just wondering what girls hate haha.

EDIT: Answers preferably unique that doesnt work for both sex.

eg. Hate it when they cheat.

Which gender wouldnt if the other cheated?
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
I hate it when guys cheat.
I hate it when guys lie.
I hate it when they act immature.
thats pretty much it.

edit: pffttt = =
Not every girls cheat. :/
well i don't know what to type now. lol
since everyone cheat, lie, act immature :/
basically, girls can act like guys you know.
Posted 1/4/09
I hate it when guys dont show their feelings to the girl they like.
And they way they have a girl friend but look at other girls
say stupid stuff haha
But in real life we love them even know they are guys!
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
When guys ejaculate prematurely.
No one likes to break it off half way there.

Edit:
Of course when your LemonyPanda, it's 2 minutes in.
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

When guys ejaculate prematurely.
No one likes to break it off half way there.


I would never prematurely ejaculate with you. LOL nah jokes im not gay
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
when they hit on other girls when they have a gf = =
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

chocuqueen wrote:

I hate it when guys cheat.
I hate it when guys lie.
I hate it when they act immature.
thats pretty much it.

edit: pffttt = =
Not every girls cheat. :/
well i don't know what to type now. lol
since everyone cheat, lie, act immature :/
basically, girls can act like guys you know.


Not every guy cheats. = =
Posted 1/4/09

daverrd wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

I hate it when guys cheat.
I hate it when guys lie.
I hate it when they act immature.
thats pretty much it.

edit: pffttt = =
Not every girls cheat. :/
well i don't know what to type now. lol
since everyone cheat, lie, act immature :/
basically, girls can act like guys you know.


Not every guy cheats. = =


I know they don't, i never type EVERY guys cheat.

5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
your reported for being a wanker!
1618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

chocuqueen wrote:


daverrd wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

I hate it when guys cheat.
I hate it when guys lie.
I hate it when they act immature.
thats pretty much it.

edit: pffttt = =
Not every girls cheat. :/
well i don't know what to type now. lol
since everyone cheat, lie, act immature :/
basically, girls can act like guys you know.


Not every guy cheats. = =


I know they don't, i never type EVERY guys cheat.



I never typed EVERY girls cheat. lmao
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

daverrd wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


daverrd wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

I hate it when guys cheat.
I hate it when guys lie.
I hate it when they act immature.
thats pretty much it.

edit: pffttt = =
Not every girls cheat. :/
well i don't know what to type now. lol
since everyone cheat, lie, act immature :/
basically, girls can act like guys you know.


Not every guy cheats. = =


I know they don't, i never type EVERY guys cheat.



I never typed EVERY girls cheat. lmao


EDIT: Answers preferably unique that doesnt work for both sex.

eg. Hate it when they cheat.
Who gender wouldnt if the other cheated?


but you type that. I thought you meant every
so ya.. i don't really get you O_O
doesn't make sense ^^
because really i was typing about SOME.
490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / New York, New York
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

When guys ejaculate prematurely.
No one likes to break it off half way there.

Edit:
Of course when your LemonyPanda, it's 2 minutes in.


LOL truth
Posted 1/4/09
when they get hardheaded
Posted 1/4/09

sexybeastSasuke wrote:

when they get hardheaded

I thought girls like em hard.
Hard and stiff.
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
I hate guys, period! Does that count? I might like them someday, but for now I think they're idiots.
Posted 1/4/09

Gaia93 wrote:

I hate guys, period! Does that count? I might like them someday, but for now I think they're idiots.



Every guy is different. Some are hardheaded and immature and other are kind and sweet like me. I also agree that 90% of the guys I know are idiots, but there is nothing anyone can do about it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.