First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
why is sasuke becoming more of the main character in naruto shippuuden
Posted 1/4/09
i was just watch naruto shippuuden and i noticed that the story is starting to become more about sasuke. and i hate sasuke.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Naruto Section
919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

hashim223 wrote:

i was just watch naruto shippuuden and i noticed that the story is starting to become more about sasuke. and i hate sasuke.


he's emo chicks dig that
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
=D naruto becomes uber soon
Posted 1/4/09
shouldn't this be in the naruto forum?
kishi has a crush his own character. moe much.
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
coz frm d start, naruto is the idiot,
while sasuke is d genius,
and naruto always do stupid things,
so that he will be noticed,
since sasuke is his rival & friend...

sasuke once saved his life...
so,1st part of shippuuden
will shows how sasuke becomes stronger...
and naruto is again inferior...
but then it will inspires naruto to become stronger...
so that he can bring back sasuke to konoha...
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

parmesan wrote:

shouldn't this be in the naruto forum?
kishi has a crush his own character. moe much.


why did you bump this thread then? -_-' sigh let it die out now.
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
What's up with Naruto, VK, Twilight threads in anime section?
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
hes not Read the manga
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

jackoffripper wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

What's up with Naruto, VK, Twilight threads in anime section?


My guess is casue there concidered animes lol


Reported for Triple posting.
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

darkoff wrote:


jackoffripper wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

What's up with Naruto, VK, Twilight threads in anime section?


My guess is casue there concidered animes lol


Reported for Triple posting.


have fun with that i replyed to 2 people now you seeing is doesnt add any points to my account have fun with that
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
@darkoff

wow we have a mini-mod...
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09

jackoffripper wrote:


darkoff wrote:


jackoffripper wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

What's up with Naruto, VK, Twilight threads in anime section?


My guess is casue there concidered animes lol


Reported for Triple posting.


have fun with that i replyed to 2 people now you seeing is doesnt add any points to my account have fun with that


Learn to Multi Quote? and you are still not allowed to double post or tripple (grammar?) post, so you are indeed reported for breaking one of the rules.

Edit:


s31r31 wrote:

@darkoff

wow we have a mini-mod...


Oreery? i've been doing this for ages, learn to fucking read the rules or don't post before thinking.
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
^ Why did I break any rules?
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

darkoff wrote:


jackoffripper wrote:


darkoff wrote:


jackoffripper wrote:


s31r31 wrote:

What's up with Naruto, VK, Twilight threads in anime section?


My guess is casue there concidered animes lol


Reported for Triple posting.


have fun with that i replyed to 2 people now you seeing is doesnt add any points to my account have fun with that


Learn to Multi Quote? and you are still not allowed to double post or tripple (grammar?) post, so you are indeed reported for breaking one of the rules.

Edit:


s31r31 wrote:

@darkoff

wow we have a mini-mod...


Oreery? i've been doing this for ages, learn to fucking read the rules or don't post before thinking.


maybe you should learn what a real double or triple post is ...seeing as in i didnt repost the same thing over and over and seeing ive done this b4 , maybe you should spend your time trying to find better things to harp on people about ?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.