First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Things that will never get boring........
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

MelloGel wrote:


animefreak1393 wrote:

anime...anime will never be boring to me


two words: yaoi anime


yaoi?
Posted 1/16/09
comedy + action
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Almost Famous
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Face Palms.
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
In my opinion:
Romance + Comedy wouldnt get boring if the plot and characters are good...

and I'll never get tired of Supernatural + Comedy! (Gakkou no Kaidan and Kuroshitsuji)
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Drama + Comedy.
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
comedy+romance+action... you would not even want to blink hehehe
657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Turkey
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
harem
Posted 1/17/09

animefreak1393 wrote:


MelloGel wrote:


animefreak1393 wrote:

anime...anime will never be boring to me


two words: yaoi anime


yaoi?


bishi x bishi

man on man

gay sex
65971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09
Comedy, Supernatural, Slice of life, Action, Shonen ai, Yaoi, Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Drama, Reverse Harem, Magic, School life, Bishounen, Historical, Parody, Samurai,
481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / a place where dre...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
i dunno about anime but I'll never get bored of one person. SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!! Damn that little guy is cute!!!!
77589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09

MelloGel wrote:


animefreak1393 wrote:


MelloGel wrote:


animefreak1393 wrote:

anime...anime will never be boring to me


two words: yaoi anime


yaoi?


bishi x bishi

man on man

gay sex


of course i know...hehhe...yaoi's fine by me

2334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
action+adventure+comedy+drama+ecchi+mecha+romance+sci-fi would never get boring.
4734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / manila..
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
ahahahahaha...
Posted 1/18/09

animefreak1393 wrote:


MelloGel wrote:


animefreak1393 wrote:


MelloGel wrote:


animefreak1393 wrote:

anime...anime will never be boring to me


two words: yaoi anime


yaoi?


bishi x bishi

man on man

gay sex


of course i know...hehhe...yaoi's fine by me



so you will never get bored watching gay sex...

hahah fag
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada Eh.
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
The last episode of Death Note. I watched that thing so many times ...

And.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI. xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.