First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Our Family Roleplay!
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

Kiesara wrote:


0x_Vi3tfire wrote:

*Eats sushi*
So, wat happened 2day at school evryone. (just 4 rp)


*eats a soba noodle*

I dont know. I was home all day taking care of things. ^^ What about you guys then?


*eats sushi*

um...just another normal day for me......i think....

my english teacher asked us to do many things......yadda yadda yadda....sigh....what a pain.... (~_~")

oh well.....

the sushi tastes delicious......XD yum.....XD

*continued eating sushi*
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09
i joined a contest in the library....i got third place....

how about you guys?

*eats sushi too*
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
oh...yeah.....i almost forgot......

i also practiced with my music teacher a while ago for the music contest i joined into.......ahhhh......having a little difficulty in practicing.....sigh.....and the contest will be on saturday......sigh....wish me luck everybody...hehehe...
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
you can do it, Abbey-chan!!!
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Thats right! Thats right~~ Abbey-chan, just do your best and sing your best! The sushi isnt that great I know.. ^_^ But then I hope you luck~ Whoever is going into contests and stuff.... ^^
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Harnett wrote:

you can do it, Abbey-chan!!!


thanks for your support one-chan!!! ^^
Family member =3
11522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Monochrome
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Kiesara wrote:

Thats right! Thats right~~ Abbey-chan, just do your best and sing your best! The sushi isnt that great I know.. ^_^ But then I hope you luck~ Whoever is going into contests and stuff.... ^^


thanks for your support mom!!! ^^
Family member
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently Off CR,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
Evangeline: *opens door* hello mommy!! Onee-chan!! ^^ I'm back from basketball practice ^^ I'm hungry!!!
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Ashiru-Chan wrote:

Evangeline: *opens door* hello mommy!! Onee-chan!! ^^ I'm back from basketball practice ^^ I'm hungry!!!


Hey! Take something!
Family member =3
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
after stuffing her face full of food....

"i think i'm full... i'm going to my room now and continue the story i'm making...See 'ya later!"

*goes to her room*
Family member
22034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
hi everyone! *comes out with a plate of chocolate cookies*
anyone wants some chocolate cookies? ^_^
freshly baked! *yum*
Family member
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently Off CR,...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
ooo I want some cookies ^^ *runs over to onee-san*
munch munch munch
ooo *looks onto the table* Yay!!! Mommy made noodles ^^
*sits down and begins to eat*
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Harnett wrote:

after stuffing her face full of food....

"i think i'm full... i'm going to my room now and continue the story i'm making...See 'ya later!"

*goes to her room*





gumface wrote:

hi everyone! *comes out with a plate of chocolate cookies*
anyone wants some chocolate cookies? ^_^
freshly baked! *yum*





Ashiru-Chan wrote:

ooo I want some cookies ^^ *runs over to onee-san*
munch munch munch
ooo *looks onto the table* Yay!!! Mommy made noodles ^^
*sits down and begins to eat*


Eat slow.... ^^

*takes some and eats slowly*
Family member
1364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Currently Off CR,...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Kiesara wrote:


Harnett wrote:

after stuffing her face full of food....

"i think i'm full... i'm going to my room now and continue the story i'm making...See 'ya later!"

*goes to her room*





gumface wrote:

hi everyone! *comes out with a plate of chocolate cookies*
anyone wants some chocolate cookies? ^_^
freshly baked! *yum*





Ashiru-Chan wrote:

ooo I want some cookies ^^ *runs over to onee-san*
munch munch munch
ooo *looks onto the table* Yay!!! Mommy made noodles ^^
*sits down and begins to eat*


Eat slow.... ^^

*takes some and eats slowly*


oups hehe okies mommy ^^
Mommy
29465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Okinawa, Japan
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Ashiru-Chan wrote:


Kiesara wrote:


Harnett wrote:

after stuffing her face full of food....

"i think i'm full... i'm going to my room now and continue the story i'm making...See 'ya later!"

*goes to her room*





gumface wrote:

hi everyone! *comes out with a plate of chocolate cookies*
anyone wants some chocolate cookies? ^_^
freshly baked! *yum*





Ashiru-Chan wrote:

ooo I want some cookies ^^ *runs over to onee-san*
munch munch munch
ooo *looks onto the table* Yay!!! Mommy made noodles ^^
*sits down and begins to eat*


Eat slow.... ^^

*takes some and eats slowly*


oups hehe okies mommy ^^


Great.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.