First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mods Fourm ^-^
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
mods forum ^-^ mods only here tnx ne~~~~~~~
we talk about stuff here~desu ^-^
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
so what r we going to do here
Posted 1/8/09

XkiarraX wrote:

so what r we going to do here


i have no idea omg Teddy heart academy is going down the road
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

smileycupcakes wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:

so what r we going to do here


i have no idea omg Teddy heart academy is going down the road


ik it sucks T.T
Posted 1/9/09

XkiarraX wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:

so what r we going to do here


i have no idea omg Teddy heart academy is going down the road


ik it sucks T.T


yup cuz the name is too gurlly
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09


make it an all girl school lol
Posted 1/9/09

XkiarraX wrote:



make it an all girl school lol


that doesnt seem fun
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

smileycupcakes wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:



make it an all girl school lol


that doesnt seem fun


ik but anymore ideas
Posted 1/9/09

XkiarraX wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:


XkiarraX wrote:



make it an all girl school lol


that doesnt seem fun


ik but anymore ideas


to bad we cant change the name
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09


can we delet groups
Posted 1/9/09

XkiarraX wrote:



can we delet groups



yep if we remove everyone
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09


then what do u do????
Posted 1/9/09

XkiarraX wrote:



then what do u do????


i dont no okiee
61576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in my room HUGGIN...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09


ok
Posted 1/9/09

XkiarraX wrote:



ok


u no holly made another account
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.