First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
~ Secret_x's Free Avii Shop ||
Stardust Requester
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / C h e r r y - C h...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
~ Username: Yuuki_CrossxKaname_Kuran
~ Other text: Yuki n' Kaname
~ Extra details:anythin cute
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#3

Thank You~
Stardust Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


Secret_x wrote:


Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


Secret_x wrote:


Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

~ Username:Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
~ Other text:Yuuki X Kaname
~ Extra details:anythin cute
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#1

Umm...Can you use this picture please..? Thank You~^^



Hmmmm..sorry again sweetie but this is an avii shop ..no avii design


Ahh..Okay then~^^ Just the avatar please...Thank You~


wich avatar do you want because sample 1 is already taken


Well...Both 2 and 3 are good...^^ Hmm...How bout no.....2? Thank you~


Here ya go sweetie x3
Stardust Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Yuuki_CrossxKaname_Kuran wrote:

~ Username: Yuuki_CrossxKaname_Kuran
~ Other text: Yuki n' Kaname
~ Extra details:anythin cute
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#3

Thank You~

here ya go sweetie^^
Stardust Creator
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Niice aviis,cuz =D ^o^ they're great!!!!!!
Stardust Requester
267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / C h e r r y - C h...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Secret_x wrote:


Yuuki_CrossxKaname_Kuran wrote:

~ Username: Yuuki_CrossxKaname_Kuran
~ Other text: Yuki n' Kaname
~ Extra details:anythin cute
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#3

Thank You~

here ya go sweetie^^


Hello~ Thanks for the avii...Nice 2 meet you too...
Stardust Requester
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Secret_x wrote:


Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


Secret_x wrote:


Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:


Secret_x wrote:


Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:

~ Username:Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname
~ Other text:Yuuki X Kaname
~ Extra details:anythin cute
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#1

Umm...Can you use this picture please..? Thank You~^^



Hmmmm..sorry again sweetie but this is an avii shop ..no avii design


Ahh..Okay then~^^ Just the avatar please...Thank You~


wich avatar do you want because sample 1 is already taken


Well...Both 2 and 3 are good...^^ Hmm...How bout no.....2? Thank you~


Here ya go sweetie x3


Thanks^^...Lolx..Hehe
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
~ Username:sm3xyang3l
~ Other text:Daphne
~ Extra details:anythin cute
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#2
Stardust Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

sm3xyang3l wrote:

~ Username:sm3xyang3l
~ Other text:Daphne
~ Extra details:anythin cute
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#2


Here ya go...hmm you seem to be requesting avii's but never using them, please make sure u use them because other people may want to request the avii's to actually use

Stardust Requester
9237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09
have any1 request #1 yet..i not sure...if have pls ignore miie request
Username:Kelrosna
~ Other text:Kerii-Chan
~ Extra details: made it cute.
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:# 1 i going to upload 3 pic now ^^
*
Stardust Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 1/13/09 , edited 1/13/09

Kelrosna wrote:

have any1 request #1 yet..i not sure...if have pls ignore miie request
Username:Kelrosna
~ Other text:Kerii-Chan
~ Extra details: made it cute.
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:# 1 i going to upload 3 pic now ^^
*


Here you go ^^
Stardust Requester
9237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / CyberWorld
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Secret_x wrote:


Kelrosna wrote:

have any1 request #1 yet..i not sure...if have pls ignore miie request
Username:Kelrosna
~ Other text:Kerii-Chan
~ Extra details: made it cute.
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:# 1 i going to upload 3 pic now ^^
*


Here you go ^^

thnx you ;DDD.

Stardust Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Kelrosna wrote:


Secret_x wrote:


Kelrosna wrote:

have any1 request #1 yet..i not sure...if have pls ignore miie request
Username:Kelrosna
~ Other text:Kerii-Chan
~ Extra details: made it cute.
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:# 1 i going to upload 3 pic now ^^
*


Here you go ^^

thnx you ;DDD.



glad u like it x3
Posted 1/17/09


Rules:
|* Please dont take an avii just out of selfishness and dont use it because someone might actually want to use it
|*Dont rush me i try my best
|* Just because my avii's are free doesnt mean you shouldnt go t shia's shop [her avii's are better than mine]
|* Even if a avii is say...[crap]..pretend you like it ;] [JOKE] please tell me the truth :)



Samples for free today:

1: TAKEN

2 : TAKEN

3:



That is all...enjoy ;]


~ Username:smileycupcakes
~ Other text: none
~ Extra details: none
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#3


can u make me 3 please
one says smileycupcakes
other one says yuuya-chan
other one says snoopyme
Stardust Creator
22713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hyper World ^-*
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

smileycupcakes wrote:



Rules:
|* Please dont take an avii just out of selfishness and dont use it because someone might actually want to use it
|*Dont rush me i try my best
|* Just because my avii's are free doesnt mean you shouldnt go t shia's shop [her avii's are better than mine]
|* Even if a avii is say...[crap]..pretend you like it ;] [JOKE] please tell me the truth :)



Samples for free today:

1: TAKEN

2 : TAKEN

3:



That is all...enjoy ;]


~ Username:smileycupcakes
~ Other text: none
~ Extra details: none
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#3


can u make me 3 please
one says smileycupcakes
other one says yuuya-chan
other one says snoopyme


Here ya go...sorry for the wait ^^





Posted 1/19/09

Secret_x wrote:


smileycupcakes wrote:



Rules:
|* Please dont take an avii just out of selfishness and dont use it because someone might actually want to use it
|*Dont rush me i try my best
|* Just because my avii's are free doesnt mean you shouldnt go t shia's shop [her avii's are better than mine]
|* Even if a avii is say...[crap]..pretend you like it ;] [JOKE] please tell me the truth :)



Samples for free today:

1: TAKEN

2 : TAKEN

3:



That is all...enjoy ;]


~ Username:smileycupcakes
~ Other text: none
~ Extra details: none
~ Anything inparticular u want to request:#3


can u make me 3 please
one says smileycupcakes
other one says yuuya-chan
other one says snoopyme


Here ya go...sorry for the wait ^^







can u make the copyrite a little bit smaller
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.