First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Which character u want to be?
Posted 1/14/09

utau101 wrote:

kan i be Utau Tsukiyomi plz
Jack Chair
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

utau101 wrote:


utau101 wrote:

kan i be Utau Tsukiyomi plz



sure ^^
Jack Chair
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

dragonprinces wrote:


utau101 wrote:


utau101 wrote:

kan i be Utau Tsukiyomi plz



sure ^^


opps my bad utau is taken im sorri
Posted 1/14/09

dragonprinces wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:


utau101 wrote:


utau101 wrote:

kan i be Utau Tsukiyomi plz



sure ^^


opps my bad utau is taken im sorri


oo then kan i be dark jewel plz and a mod
Jack Chair
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

utau101 wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:


utau101 wrote:


utau101 wrote:

kan i be Utau Tsukiyomi plz



sure ^^


opps my bad utau is taken im sorri


oo then kan i be dark jewel plz and a mod


yah sure i think thats ok

Posted 1/14/09

dragonprinces wrote:


utau101 wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:


utau101 wrote:


utau101 wrote:

kan i be Utau Tsukiyomi plz



sure ^^


opps my bad utau is taken im sorri


oo then kan i be dark jewel plz and a mod


yah sure i think thats ok



ty
Jack Chair
10680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

utau101 wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:


utau101 wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:


dragonprinces wrote:


utau101 wrote:


utau101 wrote:

kan i be Utau Tsukiyomi plz



sure ^^


opps my bad utau is taken im sorri


oo then kan i be dark jewel plz and a mod


yah sure i think thats ok



ty


u are now a mod
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09

mermaid_sara wrote:


bunny97 wrote:

can i be Amulet Diamond? *please*


sure



Thnx!!!!!!!!!!!!
!Shugo Charas!!
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Halloween Town
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
I would be kusukusu, rima, or utau
Joker
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

anime_chick25 wrote:

I would be kusukusu, rima, or utau


u can be only one and rima and utau is taken sorry
!Shugo Charas!!
349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Halloween Town
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

mermaid_sara wrote:


anime_chick25 wrote:

I would be kusukusu, rima, or utau


u can be only one and rima and utau is taken sorry


sorry, i named 3 just to make sure which were taken....
can i be kusukusu?

!Shugo Charas!!
5050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Seraphic Charm
Joker
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

anime_chick25 wrote:


mermaid_sara wrote:


anime_chick25 wrote:

I would be kusukusu, rima, or utau


u can be only one and rima and utau is taken sorry


sorry, i named 3 just to make sure which were taken....
can i be kusukusu?


sure!!^^

Joker
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09

brass123 wrote:

Seraphic Charm

sure^^

59446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Find it out yourself
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Can i be Yoru, Please...?!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.