First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Are they allow to date?
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:

DBSK is allowed to date, their company even encourages them to do so. I actually want them to date too. They look like they need some girl action


problem is i dont think their korean fangirls wld want them to date.
same goes for their potential dates.
date a dbsk fan and incur the wrath of 800k other girls.
that's freaking scary


yeah it's scary ..
16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

wendayy wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:

DBSK is allowed to date, their company even encourages them to do so. I actually want them to date too. They look like they need some girl action


problem is i dont think their korean fangirls wld want them to date.
same goes for their potential dates.
date a dbsk fan and incur the wrath of 800k other girls.
that's freaking scary


yeah it's scary ..


Knowing that one of the members was poisoned by an anti fan makes me scared for the girlfriend against the fans....
Posted 1/4/09

hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:

DBSK is allowed to date, their company even encourages them to do so. I actually want them to date too. They look like they need some girl action


problem is i dont think their korean fangirls wld want them to date.
same goes for their potential dates.
date a dbsk fan and incur the wrath of 800k other girls.
that's freaking scary


its been five years. I think 85% of their fans have matured and the other 15% are incurable xP That's why they should secretly date although im postive they already have. they barely have any time for their families, i dont know how they could find time to date anyways.
Posted 1/5/09
i'm pretty sure they are allowed to, but they must do it as secretly as possible
you know crazy fangirls.. they'd rather have the boys turn gay than have them seen with another woman XD
Posted 1/5/09

quynhie wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:

DBSK is allowed to date, their company even encourages them to do so. I actually want them to date too. They look like they need some girl action


problem is i dont think their korean fangirls wld want them to date.
same goes for their potential dates.
date a dbsk fan and incur the wrath of 800k other girls.
that's freaking scary


its been five years. I think 85% of their fans have matured and the other 15% are incurable xP That's why they should secretly date although im postive they already have. they barely have any time for their families, i dont know how they could find time to date anyways.


Yeah, I think MOST fans should be quite mature by now. But still, I don't think any of them would publicly acknowledge their relationships until a few years later (when the majority of their fans have grown up and either have a husband or boyfriend)
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

quynhie wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:

DBSK is allowed to date, their company even encourages them to do so. I actually want them to date too. They look like they need some girl action


problem is i dont think their korean fangirls wld want them to date.
same goes for their potential dates.
date a dbsk fan and incur the wrath of 800k other girls.
that's freaking scary


its been five years. I think 85% of their fans have matured and the other 15% are incurable xP That's why they should secretly date although im postive they already have. they barely have any time for their families, i dont know how they could find time to date anyways.


of course they had, or perhaps, even secretly dating right now. LOL
but i guess fans will still need more time than just 5 years.
maybe they'll have to wait until most members are over 30 to date openly.
when minwoo dated shinae in ard 2004-2005, fans didnt really accept her as well.
by then shinhwa has already debuted for 6 years.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
je boys like kat tun are not allowed to date if they do
oh well idk
if they would do it i don't know but don't forget they are guys man not boys
and of course they get horny, so i guess yeah they date or full around.

they get so much attention not only from fans but from others celeb's
so i guess yeah they date
or what others don't dare to say
they have sex



Posted 1/5/09

hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:

DBSK is allowed to date, their company even encourages them to do so. I actually want them to date too. They look like they need some girl action


problem is i dont think their korean fangirls wld want them to date.
same goes for their potential dates.
date a dbsk fan and incur the wrath of 800k other girls.
that's freaking scary


its been five years. I think 85% of their fans have matured and the other 15% are incurable xP That's why they should secretly date although im postive they already have. they barely have any time for their families, i dont know how they could find time to date anyways.


of course they had, or perhaps, even secretly dating right now. LOL
but i guess fans will still need more time than just 5 years.
maybe they'll have to wait until most members are over 30 to date openly.
when minwoo dated shinae in ard 2004-2005, fans didnt really accept her as well.
by then shinhwa has already debuted for 6 years.




yup, time will solve everything.
2556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / not important =P
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


wendayy wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:

DBSK is allowed to date, their company even encourages them to do so. I actually want them to date too. They look like they need some girl action


problem is i dont think their korean fangirls wld want them to date.
same goes for their potential dates.
date a dbsk fan and incur the wrath of 800k other girls.
that's freaking scary


yeah it's scary ..


Knowing that one of the members was poisoned by an anti fan makes me scared for the girlfriend against the fans....



o my goodness!
wow, i mean damn! lol
well im a DBSK fan, and would be heart broken (in a joking way) if they date,,
But i want them to date.
and im crazy for DBSK [ XD ] but the fans that do bad stuff to their gf (if they date)
is a little too crazy, and wouldnt that make the guys they like (ex. dbsk) be upset with them?

16399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your bed!!!...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

patong wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


wendayy wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:

DBSK is allowed to date, their company even encourages them to do so. I actually want them to date too. They look like they need some girl action


problem is i dont think their korean fangirls wld want them to date.
same goes for their potential dates.
date a dbsk fan and incur the wrath of 800k other girls.
that's freaking scary


yeah it's scary ..


Knowing that one of the members was poisoned by an anti fan makes me scared for the girlfriend against the fans....



o my goodness!
wow, i mean damn! lol
well im a DBSK fan, and would be heart broken (in a joking way) if they date,,
But i want them to date.
and im crazy for DBSK [ XD ] but the fans that do bad stuff to their gf (if they date)
is a little too crazy, and wouldnt that make the guys they like (ex. dbsk) be upset with them?



Of course but who knows how their minds work.
2556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / not important =P
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Mypinkyrulez wrote:


patong wrote:


Mypinkyrulez wrote:


wendayy wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


quynhie wrote:

DBSK is allowed to date, their company even encourages them to do so. I actually want them to date too. They look like they need some girl action


problem is i dont think their korean fangirls wld want them to date.
same goes for their potential dates.
date a dbsk fan and incur the wrath of 800k other girls.
that's freaking scary


yeah it's scary ..


Knowing that one of the members was poisoned by an anti fan makes me scared for the girlfriend against the fans....



o my goodness!
wow, i mean damn! lol
well im a DBSK fan, and would be heart broken (in a joking way) if they date,,
But i want them to date.
and im crazy for DBSK [ XD ] but the fans that do bad stuff to their gf (if they date)
is a little too crazy, and wouldnt that make the guys they like (ex. dbsk) be upset with them?



Of course but who knows how their minds work.



yeah true,,
but since ppl. been saying that DBSK can date im happy =P
but i doubt they will anything soon....i think ^^

870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / find out yourself...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
for right now they are probably too busy to start dating and so but I guess in awhile later on they start planning and thinking about it. They're only 23 so they have time:) I'm happy that they can date but im also heart broken ^^ as long as they're happy im happy=D
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
i'm sur they all have a gf
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
lulz
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
In Johnny's, you can date, but you can't expose it or else you have to break up.
In other cases, like DBSK's, yeah they can, but fan girls would probably rip them up. (their girlfriends, i mean.)
435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the u.s
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
yeah ofcoarse they are unless they had signed a contract that does not allow them to date but yes yes they can
its not like the government is going to hunt them down then kill them, stick them in a coffin and burn them with salt
so they are pretty safe from dating except for stupid paparazzis
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.