First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Shugo Chara avii Conest!!!
Shugo Chara
6064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in la la land ~
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
here is mine
i hope u like it^^
21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

here's mine!



o.o nice avii^^


really?
but i think i should make it smaller^^
should i?
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Hey can we do another one?
Shugo Chara
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

mars2cool wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

here's mine!



o.o nice avii^^


really?
but i think i should make it smaller^^
should i?


umm well if u like^^ur choice^^
Shugo Chara
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Hey can we do another one?


of corse u can^^and uhh well the maximum u can do is 3 avii's^^
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Hey can we do another one?


of corse u can^^and uhh well the maximum u can do is 3 avii's^^


oh-okay. I didn't like the other one I made.
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Here's my NEW Avii!!!
Shugo Chara
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Here's my NEW Avii!!!


umm i think ur missing something^^ur missing the group's name^^
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Here's my NEW Avii!!!


umm i think ur missing something^^ur missing the group's name^^


Opp's. I'll do that now.
Shugo Chara
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Here's my NEW Avii!!!


umm i think ur missing something^^ur missing the group's name^^


Opp's. I'll do that now.


okies then^^
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Here's my NEW Avii!!!


umm i think ur missing something^^ur missing the group's name^^


Opp's. I'll do that now.


okies then^^


Okay-here it is.

It just got smaller-But I can maker it bigger. The picture just got small because of the words. Srry.
Shugo Chara
17833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Here's my NEW Avii!!!


umm i think ur missing something^^ur missing the group's name^^


Opp's. I'll do that now.


okies then^^


Okay-here it is.

It just got smaller-But I can maker it bigger. The picture just got small because of the words. Srry.


oh but can u make it bigger???
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/24/09


Yea.oh-k. Here. Changed it a little.

21348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / cha-risma.tumblr.com
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


mars2cool wrote:


x-mew-ichi-ichigo-x wrote:


mars2cool wrote:

here's mine!



o.o nice avii^^


really?
but i think i should make it smaller^^
should i?


umm well if u like^^ur choice^^


here's the smaller one ^^
Shugo Chara
1497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In my anime fantasy
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/26/09
heres mine... hope you like!!

o srry i put it in spoilers now
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.