First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
guys speak a different language than us!
4960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In his room...no...
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
nope thats why i dont listen to my guy firends when they talk

al i hear is blah blah blah games blah blah blah girl ...WFT xD
Posted 1/4/09

bleachgirlygirl wrote:

ya this one guy I know was talking to this other guy about this game and I could not understand a word he was saying.

Can any girl out their understand them when there talking to other guys in their man talk?


can you describe this man talk ?
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
maybe they talking about you

Posted 1/4/09
What Guy Talk...?
I Didn't Even Know They Had There Own Seperate Language.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
i speak english
Posted 1/4/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

i speak english


i speak korean. Your Nooooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaa is so pretty~
Hook me up. I'm your hyung.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

i speak english


i speak korean. Your Nooooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaa is so pretty~
Hook me up. I'm your hyung.


no tengo una hermana
Posted 1/4/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

i speak english


i speak korean. Your Nooooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaa is so pretty~
Hook me up. I'm your hyung.


no tengo una hermana


ay caramba!! porque!!
How about Chae Yeon?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

i speak english


i speak korean. Your Nooooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaa is so pretty~
Hook me up. I'm your hyung.


no tengo una hermana


ay caramba!! porque!!
How about Chae Yeon?


who is that
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 1/4/09
Of course they speak a different language.
What reason is there for males and females to communicate with each other?
The males just go in, pump a few rounds and get the fuck out before the thought of child support crosses the females mind.
Posted 1/4/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

i speak english


i speak korean. Your Nooooooooooooooooooonaaaaaaa is so pretty~
Hook me up. I'm your hyung.


no tengo una hermana


ay caramba!! porque!!
How about Chae Yeon?


who is that

cute, sexy Korean singer
13463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / chicago
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Of course they speak a different language.
What reason is there for males and females to communicate with each other?
The males just go in, pump a few rounds and get the fuck out before the thought of child support crosses the females mind.


wow, that's the most immature thing i've heard today. and what's so sad is there's truth to it. not all guys are like that but too many are. and we see guys like that basically everyday on maury. you wrote that and you're 15 and some guys never grow past that mentality...

and yes guys speak another language, so do girls, but honestly even though i'm a girl i think guy talk is easier cause they're very simple, girls make things more complicated then it needs to be.
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

aeminence wrote:

Oh my god. D:



LOL.

but on the topic, i honestly don't understand this thread at all.
care to explain?
Posted 1/4/09

Aki-sempai wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Of course they speak a different language.
What reason is there for males and females to communicate with each other?
The males just go in, pump a few rounds and get the fuck out before the thought of child support crosses the females mind.


wow, that's the most immature thing i've heard today. and what's so sad is there's truth to it. not all guys are like that but too many are. and we see guys like that basically everyday on maury. you wrote that and you're 15 and some guys never grow past that mentality...

and yes guys speak another language, so do girls, but honestly even though i'm a girl i think guy talk is easier cause they're very simple, girls make things more complicated then it needs to be.

Is your sarcasm detector defective?
Posted 1/4/09

marysong05 wrote:


bleachgirlygirl wrote:

ya this one guy I know was talking to this other guy about this game and I could not understand a word he was saying.

Can any girl out their understand them when there talking to other guys in their man talk?


can you describe this man talk ?


It just when there gaming talk and sports talking its so confussing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.