Post Reply "Your Favorite Enemies"
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/4/09 , edited 9/3/09



Official Accounts:

Members:
Alex Foster (Lead Singer)
Miss Isabel (Vocals)
Jeff Beaulieu (Rythm Guitar)
Sef Lemelin (Lead Guitar)
Ben Lemelin (Bass)
Charles Allicy (Drums)

"So tell me, Who're these guys?"
-.. Their just a new band and THEY EFFIN' ROCK!!..lol..
..They supported & helped make Square-enix's "FF:Dissidia OST" & gave Square 3 original songs~..
..In other words, Square-enix JAPAN took a foreign American/Canadian band (Not to mention Bill Muir - http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Muir), made the band create music for our very own Dissidia's Square-Enix Music Staff(Probably Takeharu Ishimoto and Tsuyoshi Sekito if i remember), & gave 3 original songs, as the game's own OST...
..Awesome right?

..Since Square-Enix picked them, there's no
doubt they gotta sound cool right?..
..They ain't a Game makin' industry who just picks some
random band from nowhere & create music...>_<
..And yes, they are the first ever foreign band to write songs for the legendary
video game franchise
, "Final Fantasy".
..Getz?...

But based on their Facebook & MySpace Biographies,


Anyways,
here are their...................................

Songs: [You can probably hear "Cosmos" as this group's 2nd BGM & as my current BGM]

"Open Your Eyes" [Uniquely awesome...If I do say so myself..x']..]
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3fbceUPPHk&fmt=18

"Cosmos ( Dissidia OST)" [This song for me, is the BEST! It somehow, feels nostalgic~]
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZZ96c5OGy4&feature=related&fmt=18

"The Messenger ( Dissidia OST)" [This one's gonna make ur headbang~..LOL]
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmg1Tplqy7A&fmt=18

"Chaos ( Dissidia OST)" [...Ugh...x___x....EPIC!]
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH_aq0VDZfw&fmt=18

"The Voice Inside" [Hmmm....*HEADBANGS LIKE HELL!*]
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt32wqkqQ4k&feature=related&fmt=18


Lyrics: [" COSMOS &The MESSENGER's posted below by dby2k]

"Open Your Eyes lyrics"

"Chaos Lyrics"

"The Voice Inside Me Lyrics"



...Soo far, these are the only songs i know from them...

[I can't say their just a new band. Because they were a band since 2006. But in my opinion, They just got a 'lil popular this 2007-2008. They were discovered by Square-enix JAPAN because of their repeated Japanese Concert tours & has been asked to be associated with them..]..>__<

Drop yer comments, reactions, violent reactions, if you have one...
I've my eyes & mind all open to see & understnd in what you gonna say...x'3

P.S.
- I'm sorry if this ain't related to this group...
..For some reason, i just felt like posting this....(.___.)...
..Soo yeah...just tell me if this topic bothers u so much, to
the point that u want me to delete it aight?...
..Listen, Watch, & Enjoi~..^^

_____________________________________________________________________________
The Band's comments on Facebook towards the fans:
Moderator
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
You prolly might wanna rename the topic.

Here's another link to listen to The Messanger on imeem:
http://www.imeem.com/people/F-BWfwf/music/J6o-2dpI/a_lv_the_messanger/
For those who bought the OST CD, like me, you will notice it is spelled as Messanger, not Messenger.
And another link for the song Cosmos on imeem:
http://www.imeem.com/people/F-BWfwf/music/t8XP16jp/a_lv_ucosmosvfrom_dissidia_final_fantasy/
Go ahead and embed this onto your profile.

If you wanna save time, just go to my profile. The currently running songlist is the entire Dissidia OST.
Uploaded by yours truly.

And lyrics for the song The Messanger...

~The Messenger~
The Messenger is standing at,
Standing at the gate.
Ready to let go,
Ready for the crush.
The Messenger.

Too late for whispers,
Too late for the blush.
The past is mercy,
When the future is aglow.
(Won’t you let it go?)

Kneeling jury,
Dressed in a cloak of shadows.
The hunting’s grim for the innocent eyes.
Communion’s pray is a cup of sorrows.
(With failure’s scars.)
With failure’s scars,
For the humbling cries.

The spirit is over town,
Waiting for me to hit the floor.
Blooming whites can’t fool the voice of one calling tonight.
Tonight faith is the red crown,
The red crown around your door.
Time’s scattering the seeds of the morning daylight.

The Avenger is roaming through,
Roaming through the land.
Ready for the clash,
For the lasting gash.
The Avenger.

Mothers kissing sons,
With staff in hands.
The bride is shining,
When the groom is gold.
(Won’t you let it go?)

Shining worship choked in the wave of silver.
The offering’s grief for deceiver’s bride.
Salvation then is a cup of fire.
(Hope is the start.)
But hope is the start,
Of a morning died.

The spirit is over town,
Waiting for me to hit the floor.
Blooming whites can’t fool the voice of one calling tonight.
Tonight faith is the red crown,
The red crown around your door.
Time’s scattering the seeds of the morning daylight.

The pilgrims are gathering the marching band,
The marching band’s howling.
Compassion is the flag a righteous man,
A righteous man will hold.
The pilgrims are gathering the marching band,
The marching band’s howling.
Compassion is the flag a righteous man,
A righteous man will hold.

The spirit is over town,
Waiting for me to hit the floor.
Blooming whites can’t fool the voice of one calling tonight.
Tonight faith is the red crown,
The red crown around your door.
Time’s scattering the seeds of the morning daylight.


~As decoded by Kaze Kitsune (The Angel Avenged) from GAIA Online
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09
Wow...LOL..yeah..i just went to ur page not just 4 days ago..x']...
I heard your IMEEM tracks...x'D

Ohh...you think?..
What do you think should i rename it?...(.__.)?

Lastly, Is it really called "The MessAnger" or "The MessEnger"?

Thnx for posting The lyrics of this song...
and may i ask you to post the cosmos one..?..
It's actually my 1st placed Y.F.E. song right nao...
& i'm curious of what their saying..x__x..
For some reason, i can't understnd what they say..
Must be their accent or something...>,>
Moderator
32002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09

LunarReplicator08 wrote:

Wow...LOL..yeah..i just went to ur page not just 4 days ago..x']...
I heard your IMEEM tracks...x'D

Ohh...you think?..
What do you think should i rename it?...(.__.)?

Lastly, Is it really called "The MessAnger" or "The MessEnger"?

Thnx for posting The lyrics of this song...
and may i ask you to post the cosmos one..?..
It's actually my 1st placed Y.F.E. song right nao...
& i'm curious of what their saying..x__x..
For some reason, i can't understnd what they say..
Must be their accent or something...>,>


Well the CD says Messanger. But I guess it should really be messenger.
There was a bestseller book once which was supposed to be called the message but was misprinted as the massage. Guess they are trying to follow in it's footsteps. Either that or Japanese naming sense are terrible.

You can get the lyrics for Cosmos at pinoypsp. Seems theirs is a ragtag guide taken from all over the net with no original content :P

Anyway here's the lyrics for the song Cosmos by Sinnesspiel on youtube.

Cosmos
The avenger is roaming through the land
Ready for the clash, for the lasting gash
Mothers kissing sons with a staff in hands
The bride is shining when the groom is gold

The Spirit is over town, waiting for me to hit the floor
Blooming white sky for the voice of one calling tonight
Tonight fate is the red crown, the red crown around your door
Time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight

Shouting worship choked in a wave of silver
The offering’s grief for Deceiver’s pride,
Salvation man is a cup of fire
But hope is the star on a morning tide
But hope is the star on a morning tide

The Pilgrims are gathering and the marching band, the marching band’s howling
Compassion is the flag a righteous man, a righteous man will hold
The Pilgrims are gathering and the marching band, the marching band’s howling
Compassion is the flag a righteous man, a righteous man will hold

The Spirit is over town, waiting for me to hit the floor
Blooming white sky for the voice of one calling tonight
Tonight fate is the red crown, the red crown around your door
Time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight

The Spirit is over town, waiting for me to hit the floor
Blooming white sky for the voice of one calling tonight
Tonight fate is the red crown, the red crown around your door
Time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight

The Spirit is over town, waiting for me to hit the floor
Blooming white sky for the voice of one calling tonight
Tonight fate is the red crown, the red crown around your door
Time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

dby2k wrote:

Well the CD says Messanger. But I guess it should really be messenger.
There was a bestseller book once which was supposed to be called the message but was misprinted as the massage. Guess they are trying to follow in it's footsteps. Either that or Japanese naming sense are terrible.

You can get the lyrics for Cosmos at pinoypsp. Seems theirs is a ragtag guide taken from all over the net with no original content :P

Anyway here's the lyrics for the song Cosmos by Sinnesspiel on youtube.

Cosmos
The avenger is roaming through the land
Ready for the clash, for the lasting gash
Mothers kissing sons with a staff in hands
The bride is shining when the groom is gold

The Spirit is over town, waiting for me to hit the floor
Blooming white sky for the voice of one calling tonight
Tonight fate is the red crown, the red crown around your door
Time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight

Shouting worship choked in a wave of silver
The offering’s grief for Deceiver’s pride,
Salvation man is a cup of fire
But hope is the star on a morning tide
But hope is the star on a morning tide

The Pilgrims are gathering and the marching band, the marching band’s howling
Compassion is the flag a righteous man, a righteous man will hold
The Pilgrims are gathering and the marching band, the marching band’s howling
Compassion is the flag a righteous man, a righteous man will hold

The Spirit is over town, waiting for me to hit the floor
Blooming white sky for the voice of one calling tonight
Tonight fate is the red crown, the red crown around your door
Time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight

The Spirit is over town, waiting for me to hit the floor
Blooming white sky for the voice of one calling tonight
Tonight fate is the red crown, the red crown around your door
Time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight

The Spirit is over town, waiting for me to hit the floor
Blooming white sky for the voice of one calling tonight
Tonight fate is the red crown, the red crown around your door
Time is scattering the seeds of the mourning daylight


LOL...I get what you mean...
Some japs DO have bad naming senses...>.<..LOL..
ohh..i see...thnx brO~...x']
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09
Kuja (FF IX) and then Sephiroth (FFVII)

Posted 1/20/09
Anyway, I like fighting against Anima (FF X)...not bad...quite good enemy...
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09

Ocelots wrote:

Kuja (FF IX) and then Sephiroth (FFVII)



...what the...HELL!?...
why're they on this topic..?
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09

Ocelots wrote:

Anyway, I like fighting against Anima (FF X)...not bad...quite good enemy...


(.___.)..What the hell are you talking about man..?
Did you intentionally do this or are you just lost...?

Get in the right page and get your posts right..>_<
Going off-topic really pisses not only me, but others who'll be seeing this u know?

Get your damn thoughts straight or i WILL go mean on you..~
Final Fantasy Apostle
22355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Rainbow World
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
so these guys are bands i c, i never haerd of them
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 4/29/09

Fe-fe wrote:

so these guys are bands i c, i never haerd of them


lolz...your not the only one..:))
But it's a good thing i did though..xD
Final Fantasy Apostle
22355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Rainbow World
Offline
Posted 4/29/09
aahh it's nothing, u can't know everything u know
Moderator
15441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 9/3/09 , edited 9/11/09
And to all of you antis out there ; They AIN'T that bad. They kinda added a whole new vibe to final fantasy. Alex Foster admitted that the lyrics have no direct connection to themes of the game; rather, he left it up to the listeners to interpret the lyrics based on their own thoughts and ideas according to wiki and the videos from below.

I dunnow if you guys believe me but...see for yourself~

WIKI PAGE


- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissidia

YFETV --- We Are "Final Fantasy: Dissidia" P. 1

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEce7gWicn8

YFETV --- We Are "Final Fantasy: Dissidia" P. 2


- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6bYTFhfNqk

YFETV --- We Are "Final Fantasy: Dissidia" P. 3

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wQ2h5pQ-sA

YFETV --- We Are "Final Fantasy: Dissidia" P. 4


- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ5eaUnVR6I

YFETV --- We Are "Final Fantasy: Dissidia" P. 5

-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD2pZikMZpI

YFETV --- We Are "Final Fantasy: Dissidia" P. 6


-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmg358t6zjM

YFETV --- We Are "Final Fantasy: Dissidia" P. 7

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SxYMD3Ty3U

YFETV --- We Are "Final Fantasy: Dissidia" P. 8

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W62SR9PFw5M

YFETV --- We Are "Final Fantasy: Dissidia" P.8 (Part 2)


- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkTZA-MuJPc

Anyways, 'twas just a response to those YFE-haters out there~
Saying the lyrics in those songs suck & all...
Hopefully, they all get "IN-YOUR-FACED" when they see all of these videos~
Ahahaha.. Enjoi..:)
You must be logged in to post.