First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Thinning Your Hair
Posted 1/4/09
so i got a new haircut today but my bangs are a bit thick.
is there a way to thin it out without using razors or thinning scissors?
Posted 1/4/09
Go on a diet.
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
youtube?
2618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / OC; CA.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
Razors work
Use slide it down along your bangs.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
why don't you want to use razors or thinning scissors? they both work just fine.
Posted 1/4/09

azn099 wrote:

why don't you want to use razors or thinning scissors? they both work just fine.


don't have any.
Posted 1/4/09
get a knife?
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

anonymous_ wrote:


azn099 wrote:

why don't you want to use razors or thinning scissors? they both work just fine.


don't have any.


you don't have a razor in your entire house? then how do you shave? doesn't your dad have one?
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

azn099 wrote:


anonymous_ wrote:


azn099 wrote:

why don't you want to use razors or thinning scissors? they both work just fine.


don't have any.


you don't have a razor in your entire house? then how do you shave? doesn't your dad have one?


lmao.
haha.
but on a serious note, there are alot of countries in the world that dont shave. grossss.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

tommiexlenne wrote:

Razors work
Use slide it down along your bangs.


whoahh. never knew that. never even thought possible.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
yeah kinda nasty if you think about it.

razors will give you split ends though, if that's what you're after.
Posted 1/4/09

azn099 wrote:


anonymous_ wrote:


azn099 wrote:

why don't you want to use razors or thinning scissors? they both work just fine.


don't have any.


you don't have a razor in your entire house? then how do you shave? doesn't your dad have one?


my dad uses those Gillette ones.
and well, i really don't have those kinds of razors in my house.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
thinning scissors.. :\ or next time you go get a haircut request for one. cheers. I need a haircut -.-
408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/09
wear a cap
2618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / OC; CA.
Offline
Posted 1/4/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


tommiexlenne wrote:

Razors work
Use slide it down along your bangs.


whoahh. never knew that. never even thought possible.


DO it all the time with my bangs.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.