Post Reply Moderator Sign Up
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Wanna be a mod in this group?
COOL!
All you have to do is to fill in the form below.



Remember, not all will be approved


===================================================================================

FORM

Name:
Age:
Program(s) Used in editing:
Reason on becoming a mod:
Your Examples (At least 3):
Moderator
31963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore^^v
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
Name:snoopyme
Age:15
Program(s) Used in editing:photoshop
Reason on becoming a mod:coz i luv makin aviixD
Your Examples (At least 3):

plz pm me if i m choosenxD
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

snoopyme wrote:

Name:snoopyme
Age:15
Program(s) Used in editing:photoshop
Reason on becoming a mod:coz i luv makin aviixD
Your Examples (At least 3):

plz pm me if i m choosenxD


Accepted!

Moderator
5330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the jaws of a...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Name: Isabella/Orange_Sorbet
Age: 12
Program(s): Photoshop CS3
Reason for becoming a moderator: Because friendlychic asked me to, because this group needs moderators, and because I have too much free time on my hands. Lol!
Your examples (at least 3):



Here's your mod application, friendlychic-chan! XD
I didn't mind applying, really. I love doing things like this.
Moderator
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

friendlychic wrote:

Wanna be a mod in this group?
COOL!
All you have to do is to fill in the form below.



Remember, not all will be approved


===================================================================================

FORM

Name:Iku
Age:11
Program(s) Used in editing:GIMP
Reason on becoming a mod:Erh, you told me to apply but I really love making aviis ;p
Your Examples (At least 3):



Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Orange_Sorbet wrote:

Name: Isabella/Orange_Sorbet
Age: 12
Program(s): Photoshop CS3
Reason for becoming a moderator: Because friendlychic asked me to, because this group needs moderators, and because I have too much free time on my hands. Lol!
Your examples (at least 3):



Here's your mod application, friendlychic-chan! XD
I didn't mind applying, really. I love doing things like this. :)


Accepted!

Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Inukami_Youko wrote:


friendlychic wrote:

Wanna be a mod in this group?
COOL!
All you have to do is to fill in the form below.



Remember, not all will be approved


===================================================================================

FORM

Name:Iku
Age:11
Program(s) Used in editing:GIMP
Reason on becoming a mod:Erh, you told me to apply but I really love making aviis ;p
Your Examples (At least 3):





Accepted!

Moderator
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09
Name:Kristen
Age:12
Program(s) Used in editing:photoshop , paint , photofiltre
Reason on becoming a mod:i like to help out groups and plz members as much as possible
Your Examples (At least 3):
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

babiimii123 wrote:

Name:Kristen
Age:12
Program(s) Used in editing:photoshop , paint , photofiltre
Reason on becoming a mod:i like to help out groups and plz members as much as possible
Your Examples (At least 3):



Accepted

Some advice for you: I suggest you download some brushes for Photoshop at www.brusheezy.com
and most avii sizes are 200x700 px
Moderator
1574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

friendlychic wrote:


babiimii123 wrote:

Name:Kristen
Age:12
Program(s) Used in editing:photoshop , paint , photofiltre
Reason on becoming a mod:i like to help out groups and plz members as much as possible
Your Examples (At least 3):



Accepted

Some advice for you: I suggest you download some brushes for Photoshop at www.brusheezy.com
and most avii sizes are 200x700 px


ok thanx soo much
Moderator
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

friendlychic wrote:

Wanna be a mod in this group?
COOL!
All you have to do is to fill in the form below.



Remember, not all will be approved


===================================================================================

FORM

Name:
Age:
Program(s) Used in editing:
Reason on becoming a mod:
Your Examples (At least 3):


name:jess
age:14
programs:photoshop
reason:i like 2 help
examples:
they r not good,coz m real bad



Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

dong_nhi228 wrote:


friendlychic wrote:

Wanna be a mod in this group?
COOL!
All you have to do is to fill in the form below.



Remember, not all will be approved


===================================================================================

FORM

Name:
Age:
Program(s) Used in editing:
Reason on becoming a mod:
Your Examples (At least 3):


name:jess
age:14
programs:photoshop
reason:i like 2 help
examples:
they r not good,coz m real bad






Accepted
Posted 4/16/09 , edited 4/28/09
Name: Yue
Age: 13
Program(s) Used in editing: Photoshop 7
Reason on becoming a mod: I like Make Graphic & help out the group~
Your Examples (At least 3):


Approved
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/28/09

PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:

Name: Yue
Age: 13
Program(s) Used in editing: Photoshop 7
Reason on becoming a mod: I like Make Graphic & help out the group~
Your Examples (At least 3):


Approved


Approved

You're a mod now!
I really like your graphics
They're awesome..

I hope u can help out the group
bcoz im gonna be busy this week...

Posted 4/28/09

friendlychic wrote:


PendragonArthuriaSaber wrote:

Name: Yue
Age: 13
Program(s) Used in editing: Photoshop 7
Reason on becoming a mod: I like Make Graphic & help out the group~
Your Examples (At least 3):


Approved


Approved

You're a mod now!
I really like your graphics
They're awesome..

I hope u can help out the group
bcoz im gonna be busy this week...



Thanks For Accept Me , I will be active =D
You must be logged in to post.