First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Avatar Request
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/20/09

Momokoppgz wrote:

Name:
Momoko

Text to put in your avii:
Momokoppgz

Borders? (yes/no):
no thanks

Designs:
brushes

Extras:
add a background... and anything else u want to add

Size (Tall&thin/Original Pic):
tall and thin

Picture (Please give us a high quality pic & put in Spoilers please):






here ya go~!




123563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/09 , edited 2/20/09


ooh, so pretty! =D
thanks so much...
Member
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/20/09


DONE by Orange_Sorbet
Moderator
5330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the jaws of a...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

kitkat6 wrote:

Name: kitkat6
Text to put in your avii:Living is so beautiful
Borders? (yes/no):no
Designs:dunno, anything elegant-like
Extras:can you get rid of the word buttefly?
Size (Tall&thin/Original Pic): tall and thin
Picture (Please give us a high quality pic & put in Spoilers please):

Thank you so much!
I uploaded 2 pix.

DONE by Orange_Sorbet


Member
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Orange_Sorbet wrote:


kitkat6 wrote:

Name: kitkat6
Text to put in your avii:Living is so beautiful
Borders? (yes/no):no
Designs:dunno, anything elegant-like
Extras:can you get rid of the word buttefly?
Size (Tall&thin/Original Pic): tall and thin
Picture (Please give us a high quality pic & put in Spoilers please):

Thank you so much!
I uploaded 2 pix.

DONE by Orange_Sorbet




Wow, it's so cute, thank you!!!
Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/20/09




Done friendlychic
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/14/09

Kurosu_YukixKuran_Kaname wrote:



Name: Cherry-Chan
Text to put in your avii: Cherry-Chan
Borders? (yes/no): no
Designs: Any nice designs which match this picture
Extras: New background, Brushes, Beams and anything nice
Size (Tall&thin/Original Pic): tall and thin
Picture (Please give us a high quality pic & put in Spoilers please):




Pending friendlychic



here ya go~!


Member
26369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / w i t h . h i m ✗...
Offline
Posted 2/15/09


It was beautiful xD I'll use it soon..Thankies<33 ^^
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/20/09




Done


Member
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / on the beach watc...
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09
Name: Jenny
Text to put in your avii: Ikutorocks123
Borders: yes plz
Designs: anything cute
Extras: change background brushes and anything cute
Size: Tall&thin
Picture:
Member
48340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 808♥
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/22/09
Name: Lea
Text to put in your avii: shugo159
Borders: yes
Designs:anything you like
Extras: brushs change background anything cute
Size: Tall&thin
Picture:

Plz and thank you

DONE by Orange_Sorbet

Member
21074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Xx {[S . E . C ....
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09
Name:Sakura-chii
Text to put in your avii:Sakura-chii
Borders? (yes/no):nu thank u =]]
Designs:right in the extras x3
Extras:brushes with shiny effects,swirls(if can x3 if not, it's okie x3) with shiny effects,new cute background, and other cute stuff 2 make the avii kawaii!! xD also a quote that matches the piccy ^^
Size (Tall&thin/Original Pic):Thin and tall xD
Picture (Please give us a high quality pic & put in Spoilers please):

Mod:snoopyme (pwetty pwease ><)
Member
5509 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/20/09

JennyD wrote:

Name: Yume
Text to put in your avii: Yume(Big and then) JennyD (medium under yume and), a sad quote please :)
Borders? (yes/no): anything
Designs: anything sad
Extras: butterflies, sparkles, brushes, and can friendlychic do it :)
Size : Tall & Thin
Picture:


sorry for the long wait

Posted 2/20/09

friendlychic wrote:


JennyD wrote:

Name: Yume
Text to put in your avii: Yume(Big and then) JennyD (medium under yume and), a sad quote please :)
Borders? (yes/no): anything
Designs: anything sad
Extras: butterflies, sparkles, brushes, and can friendlychic do it :)
Size : Tall & Thin
Picture:


sorry for the long wait



awwwsoome!!! you owns all those other avi makes out there thankies alot
Moderator
5330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / In the jaws of a...
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

shugo159 wrote:

Name: Lea
Text to put in your avii: shugo159
Borders: yes
Designs:anything you like
Extras: brushs change background anything cute
Size: Tall&thin
Picture:

Plz and thank you

DONE by Orange_Sorbet



Here you go! I hope you like it! ^^


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.