First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply New section - The ocult of the watchers
Moderator
39720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere within...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Hi again, I would like to become the second leader of the Occult of the Watchers

Name: Solomon
Title: The White Rose
Moderator
14977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Oblivion...
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
Hi again. I, the Dark Prince Klaw, would like to become the first leader of the Ocult of the Watchers.
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

ejl3535 wrote:

Hi again. I, the Dark Prince Klaw, would like to become the first leader of the Ocult of the Watchers.


sure i will change it now
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

ebilgenius wrote:

Hi again, I would like to become the second leader of the Occult of the Watchers

Name: Solomon
Title: The White Rose


sure i will add it now
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
can i be divine maidian in the ocult of the watchers
name: Hanna
username:kagomeroxs_2
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

can i be divine maidian in the ocult of the watchers
name: Hanna
username:kagomeroxs_2


sure u can i will add it now
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

killerandkain wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

can i be divine maidian in the ocult of the watchers
name: Hanna
username:kagomeroxs_2


sure u can i will add it now


thanxs if you need a pic heres one
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

can i be divine maidian in the ocult of the watchers
name: Hanna
username:kagomeroxs_2


sure u can i will add it now


thanxs if you need a pic heres one


kkkkkk i shall add it
Member
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Umm.......... megami, i just realised that i dont have a name for the grand mistress info here and i wonder if you can put Marianne for me (it looks strange to be nameless ). Thanks!! =D
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

mayachanhehe wrote:

Umm.......... megami, i just realised that i dont have a name for the grand mistress info here and i wonder if you can put Marianne for me (it looks strange to be nameless ). Thanks!! =D


u have already edited it
Member
6598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Music Wonderland?
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

killerandkain wrote:


mayachanhehe wrote:

Umm.......... megami, i just realised that i dont have a name for the grand mistress info here and i wonder if you can put Marianne for me (it looks strange to be nameless ). Thanks!! =D


u have already edited it


is it?? then i guess it's fine, thanks!!
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
can i change my name to lady Hanna Tsukiko and my pic plez
or
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

can i change my name to lady Hanna Tsukiko and my pic plez
or


sure i will change it
51955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In an Igloo
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

killerandkain wrote:


kagomeroxs_2 wrote:

can i change my name to lady Hanna Tsukiko and my pic plez
or


sure i will change it


thank you
Member
1401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Vendera
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
*Coughs slightly* Ahem. Hello. Can I be the third leader of the Occult of Watchers.

Name: Eminence Izuna
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.