First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ☆。Avi Request(Only PhoenixWrightFreak will make avi's for now*need a new program*)。☆
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 2/7/09
Background:
Crop:
Lines:(tell me wat color!)
Text:
Corners:(for the blue one i only put the star pattern on the pic)

Picture:(put in spoiler)
Also say who you want to do it for you : pokegirl21 or PhoenixWrightFreak :3 *pokegirl21 wont be able to make avi's for a while because her photoshop isnt working*
Posted 1/5/09
Background: kinda techno

Crop: yes

Picture:



Lines: Yes

Corners:]



45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Noki_San wrote:

Background: kinda techno

Crop: yes

Picture:



Lines: Yes

Corners:]





Here you go. Hope u like it it got a bit fuzzy sorry
Posted 1/5/09

pokegirl21 wrote:


Noki_San wrote:

Background: kinda techno

Crop: yes

Picture:



Lines: Yes

Corners:]





Here you go. Hope u like it it got a bit fuzzy sorry


Its sooo awsome; thnx many thnx :[]
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Noki_San wrote:


pokegirl21 wrote:


Noki_San wrote:

Background: kinda techno

Crop: yes

Picture:



Lines: Yes

Corners:]





Here you go. Hope u like it it got a bit fuzzy sorry


Its sooo awsome; thnx many thnx :[]


you could have added text =3

Freshman
932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Crazy Bunny Land!
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09

Backround: sort of vintage please......please make background brown,gold,or something that goes with picture
Crop: Yes
Line's: Yes
For corners or the side:
Pic:


Posted 1/5/09
Backround:something making with the pik plz
Crop:Yes
Line's:Yes
For corners or the side:
Pic:
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

giftedgirl101 wrote:


Backround: sort of vintage please......please make background brown,gold,or something that goes with picture
Crop: Yes
Line's: Yes
For corners or the side:
Pic:




here ya go. hope you like it =3


45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
guys when you request for avi's you can put text!
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

here u go. hope u like it



Freshman
932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In Crazy Bunny Land!
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

pokegirl21 wrote:


giftedgirl101 wrote:


Backround: sort of vintage please......please make background brown,gold,or something that goes with picture
Crop: Yes
Line's: Yes
For corners or the side:
Pic:




here ya go. hope you like it =3






yay its really awesome!!!thnx!
Freshman
29638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Background: yur choice
Crop: yes
Lines:(tell me wat color!) yur choice
Text: diana_unipet1996, Ana-chan
Corners: yur choice
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09


here u go

Freshman
1756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 2/1/09
Mod: PhoenixWrightFreak
Written on it: Kyliy 13
Crop: Yes

PS. Design it how u want i don't mind ^-^

Posted 2/1/09

kyliy-13 wrote:

Mod: PhoenixWrightFreak
Written on it: Kyliy 13
Crop: Yes

PS. Design it how u want i don't mind ^-^




Here you go, sorry it took so long, and if you don't like it, I'll change it, let me know, ja.




It might be a bit too big, tell me if it is.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.