First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply takai's girlfriend
Takaki's Girl
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in AIBALAND.
Offline
Posted 3/11/09
I think that they're aren't allowed to have girlfriends because they don't want to betray their mostly female fanbase. I saw it somewhere before, I think in an interview. Also, they're fans are supposedly ' the most important thing' so putting one girl above all their fans would definitely break some hearts and give that person a bad reputation. So maybe that's why If they are really dating, then its most likely a secret they're trying to keep, as Takaki's career could be on the line They're so strict over there.... they just wanna make the fans happy.
Takaki's Girl
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 比律賓
Offline
Posted 3/29/09
`THAT KATO GIRL IS PRETTY BUT TAKAKI YUYA DESERVES MORE.AHE.JOUDAN:)
Takaki's Girl
12537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / oh, you wanna kno...
Offline
Posted 4/10/09
Ehhhhh? I think this rumor was from a long time ago? Am I right or not? :S
Takaki's Girl
12537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / oh, you wanna kno...
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09
I hope so. Kidding!!
1446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/17/09
I thought they broke up... JE stars aren't allowed to have gf, ryt??
Takaki's Girl
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tennessee,US Alth...
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

simplescarlet wrote:

I thought they broke up... JE stars aren't allowed to have gf, ryt??

This was in 2007.So,they broke up already.They can't have girlfriends because they will betray their fanbase.
Takaki's Girl
111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in AIBALAND.
Offline
Posted 4/26/09
Yeah they broke up, and Kato got suspended from her group. Sad, huh?
Takaki's Girl
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / korea
Offline
Posted 5/3/09
artists that are part of JE are not allowed to have girlfriends.. so i know its juz a rumor.. but if thats true they said they already broke up..
then i read awhile ago that kato rubi has been fired...

Takaki's Girl
2393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/09
awww *sniff* *sniff* i'm happy for you takaki-kun *sniff* huhu --heartbroken--
Takaki's Girl
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tennessee,US Alth...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

cesuke wrote:

awww *sniff* *sniff* i'm happy for you takaki-kun *sniff* huhu --heartbroken--


This was in 2007.They already broke up...long ago.
Takaki's Girl
2393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

xxx-Riko_xx wrote:


cesuke wrote:

awww *sniff* *sniff* i'm happy for you takaki-kun *sniff* huhu --heartbroken--


This was in 2007.They already broke up...long ago.


oh haha.. thanks for the info ^^
Takaki's Girl
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tennessee,US Alth...
Offline
Posted 5/30/09

cesuke wrote:


xxx-Riko_xx wrote:


cesuke wrote:

awww *sniff* *sniff* i'm happy for you takaki-kun *sniff* huhu --heartbroken--


This was in 2007.They already broke up...long ago.


oh haha.. thanks for the info ^^


You're welcome.^o^
Takaki's Girl
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 比律賓
Offline
Posted 6/5/09
WAA.MY TAKACHAN DESERVES MORE THAN THAT KATO RUBI.ERRRR.SUPER HATE HER!WAA.TAKACHAN!SUPER LOVE YA:)
Takaki's Girl
24542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / With my husband J...
Offline
Posted 6/27/09

johchan wrote:

WAA.MY TAKACHAN DESERVES MORE THAN THAT KATO RUBI.ERRRR.SUPER HATE HER!WAA.TAKACHAN!SUPER LOVE YA:)


they broke up...but its rumored (and probably not true) that hes dating tsugunaga momoko from berryz koubou. i read it on someone blog and apparently there are pic of them together but i havnt seen them myself so its probably not true.
Takaki's Girl
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tennessee,US Alth...
Offline
Posted 7/5/09

pink4ever08 wrote:


johchan wrote:

WAA.MY TAKACHAN DESERVES MORE THAN THAT KATO RUBI.ERRRR.SUPER HATE HER!WAA.TAKACHAN!SUPER LOVE YA:)


they broke up...but its rumored (and probably not true) that hes dating tsugunaga momoko from berryz koubou. i read it on someone blog and apparently there are pic of them together but i havnt seen them myself so its probably not true.

Momo-chan?Who knows?All I know is,that someone paired them up together,but that's about it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.