Post Reply Academy quiz!!!! MUST TAKE!!!
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09
heres the link to the test!!!!.....i will message you if you make it into the SA class or below....
you better tell the truth!!!!

http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

GOOD LUCK!!!

plz post wat result u get E.G:i got 134....in the test!!!...
321996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Normal ^^ i so happy
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

katarzynassj4 wrote:

Normal ^^ i so happy


could you tell me wat number u got....plz
321996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Himeka_23 wrote:


katarzynassj4 wrote:

Normal ^^ i so happy


could you tell me wat number u got....plz


98 hehe and you ^^
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

katarzynassj4 wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:


katarzynassj4 wrote:

Normal ^^ i so happy


could you tell me wat number u got....plz


98 hehe and you ^^


i got 134 XD...ill pm you on wat class ur going to be...wanna be a student council??
321996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Himeka_23 wrote:


katarzynassj4 wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:


katarzynassj4 wrote:

Normal ^^ i so happy


could you tell me wat number u got....plz


98 hehe and you ^^


i got 134 XD...ill pm you on wat class ur going to be...wanna be a student council??


omb o_o you are great ^^ and yes i can be in this clas
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
321996 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Himeka_23 wrote:



thanks you ^^
Creator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

katarzynassj4 wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:



thanks you ^^


no prob....
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your house
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
I got 105 [Normal] =o. WOAH! 134?! Thats AMAZING O___O
Member
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
106 for me
You must be logged in to post.