First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Shugo Chara Subs [MS]
Member
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Midnight Shine [MS] is a Shugo Chara Forum that will be subbing the upcoming eps. If you would like to be able to see them (since they will not be released on YT, they will be MS property only) you can join here:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Midnight_Shine/index.php?

However, in order to have access to them, you'll have to be an MS active member and you will not be allowed to distribute the subs.

MS will also be releasing SC manga translations (property of MS only) and again, you will also be able to have access to them if you are an active member and have at least 50 posts.

You guys are free to join.
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

cristel91 wrote:

Midnight Shine [MS] is a Shugo Chara Forum that will be subbing the upcoming eps. If you would like to be able to see them (since they will not be released on YT, they will be MS property only) you can join here:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Midnight_Shine/index.php?

However, in order to have access to them, you'll have to be an MS active member and you will not be allowed to distribute the subs.

MS will also be releasing SC manga translations (property of MS only) and again, you will also be able to have access to them if you are an active member and have at least 50 posts.

You guys are free to join.


Aww man, an active member?
Anyway, thanks! XD
Member
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
Yeah, you have to be an active member ( not like compulsively post) but we'd like to see you guys contribute to the SC discussions.
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

cristel91 wrote:

Yeah, you have to be an active member ( not like compulsively post) but we'd like to see you guys contribute to the SC discussions. :)


Okay, I just signed up. But I'm actually kinda bad with those types of forums...
Member
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

Karin55 wrote:


cristel91 wrote:

Yeah, you have to be an active member ( not like compulsively post) but we'd like to see you guys contribute to the SC discussions. :)


Okay, I just signed up. But I'm actually kinda bad with those types of forums...


I'm sure you'll do fine. xD If you ever need any help just send me a PM on the forum, I'm a mod there. My username is .x.Crii.x.
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

cristel91 wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


cristel91 wrote:

Yeah, you have to be an active member ( not like compulsively post) but we'd like to see you guys contribute to the SC discussions. :)


Okay, I just signed up. But I'm actually kinda bad with those types of forums...


I'm sure you'll do fine. xD If you ever need any help just send me a PM on the forum, I'm a mod there. My username is .x.Crii.x.


where's the place to watch the episodes? i know that a forum will be up, but...
Member
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09

Karin55 wrote:


cristel91 wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


cristel91 wrote:

Yeah, you have to be an active member ( not like compulsively post) but we'd like to see you guys contribute to the SC discussions. :)


Okay, I just signed up. But I'm actually kinda bad with those types of forums...


I'm sure you'll do fine. xD If you ever need any help just send me a PM on the forum, I'm a mod there. My username is .x.Crii.x.


where's the place to watch the episodes? i know that a forum will be up, but...


Only upcoming eps are going to be subbed. Our translator already subbed ep 64 and posted that one on YT as promotioning for the Forum. Starting ep 65 the eps will only be uploaded to MS and they will most likely be pw protected to keep the security on them so that only forum users will be able to see them.

Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

cristel91 wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


cristel91 wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


cristel91 wrote:

Yeah, you have to be an active member ( not like compulsively post) but we'd like to see you guys contribute to the SC discussions. :)


Okay, I just signed up. But I'm actually kinda bad with those types of forums...


I'm sure you'll do fine. xD If you ever need any help just send me a PM on the forum, I'm a mod there. My username is .x.Crii.x.


where's the place to watch the episodes? i know that a forum will be up, but...


Only upcoming eps are going to be subbed. Our translator already subbed ep 64 and posted that one on YT and promotioning for the Forum. Starting ep 65 the eps will only be uploaded to MS and they will most likely be pw protected to keep the security on them so that only forum users will be able to see them.



oh no, wait a second. how can i change my personal settings?! i don't want people sending me emails and knowing my email adress. oh, no no no!! DX
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
115 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
I joined, too :D! & Karin, you just go to "my controls."
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:

I joined, too :D! & Karin, you just go to "my controls."


thanks! *fixed it*
lol, got a bit too hyper there XD
Member
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/5/09


you go to "My control" and then to "e-mail settings" :D

Moderator
16972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
I think I'll just wait until CR subs them ^^

P.S. I thought that no other sub groups could sub them...because CR is doing it? o_O
Who knows? ^^
Member
3362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Rockin' Somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

Adriana13 wrote:

I think I'll just wait until CR subs them ^^

P.S. I thought that no other sub groups could sub them...because CR is doing it? o_O
Who knows? ^^


Oh there's still going to be people who'll fansub the eps, its just that CR won't upload those here. The subbed eps on CR will come out after a week so yeah. You guys will have to wait a while to see them. D:

At Midnight Shine we currently have two subbers who will be providing us with subs as soon as the raws come out. ^^
Member
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
Signed Up...
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

cristel91 wrote:


Adriana13 wrote:

I think I'll just wait until CR subs them ^^

P.S. I thought that no other sub groups could sub them...because CR is doing it? o_O
Who knows? ^^


Oh there's still going to be people who'll fansub the eps, its just that CR won't upload those here. The subbed eps on CR will come out after a week so yeah. You guys will have to wait a while to see them. D:

At Midnight Shine we currently have two subbers who will be providing us with subs as soon as the raws come out. ^^

wow, really?? ^_^
although, if we have to be active all the time, i may not be able to get on the computer sometimes..
but i know when RAWs come out.. this is AWESOME! XD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.