Post Reply Which do u want to be the VP for the Lynx dorm?
Moderator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09
i kind of wanted to have an election for this because there was two ppl who wanted to run! so anyone can vote on whod u want to win! p.s. im holding the election cuz im the prez!^_^ o and dont forget to check out the dorm pic forum to vote on the pic u like better!

just in case u wanna check out their profs. b4 voting just click on the person whos prof. u wanna c!^_^

emo527
dabysam


thnx siarra122
Posted 1/10/09

siarra122 wrote:

i kind of wanted to have an election for this because there was two ppl who wanted to run! so anyone can vote on whod u want to win! p.s. im holding the election cuz im the prez!^_^ o and dont forget to check out the dorm pic forum to vote on the pic u like better!

just in case u wanna check out their profs. b4 voting just click on the person whos prof. u wanna c!^_^

emo527
dabysam


thnx siarra122


kan i run 2??
Moderator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

MikiSpade101 wrote:


siarra122 wrote:

i kind of wanted to have an election for this because there was two ppl who wanted to run! so anyone can vote on whod u want to win! p.s. im holding the election cuz im the prez!^_^ o and dont forget to check out the dorm pic forum to vote on the pic u like better!

just in case u wanna check out their profs. b4 voting just click on the person whos prof. u wanna c!^_^

emo527
dabysam


thnx siarra122


kan i run 2??


um i guess!^_^

ok if u wanna vote for MikiSpade then just write MikiSpade in the forums!!^_^
Posted 1/11/09

siarra122 wrote:


MikiSpade101 wrote:


siarra122 wrote:

i kind of wanted to have an election for this because there was two ppl who wanted to run! so anyone can vote on whod u want to win! p.s. im holding the election cuz im the prez!^_^ o and dont forget to check out the dorm pic forum to vote on the pic u like better!

just in case u wanna check out their profs. b4 voting just click on the person whos prof. u wanna c!^_^

emo527
dabysam


thnx siarra122


kan i run 2??


um i guess!^_^

ok if u wanna vote for MikiSpade then just write MikiSpade in the forums!!^_^


k!!! ((which forumm?))
Moderator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 1/11/09



k!!! ((which forumm?))


this forum ^.^

Posted 1/11/09
You must be logged in to post.