First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
BOYS BEFORE FLOWERS [Korean Ver.] It finally aired! How do you guys like it?
Posted 1/5/09
theres already a same exact topic of this..
3549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77
Offline
Posted 1/5/09



that picture creeps me out >.>
203306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
the korean version of rui is handsome!!!!!!!

at least more handsome than that oguri shun, but not more than zaizai

i still dun approve of the makino choice
459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / aNYWHERE !! hehehehe
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
For all Filipinos out there, we are lucky because ABS-CBN has given the rights to air this series Hana Yori Dango Korean Version but we will need to wait for the series will end up in Korea
(Pinakita sa tradeshow nila)
29973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / asia♥
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09

summerbeat wrote:

the korean version of rui is handsome!!!!!!!

at least more handsome than that oguri shun, but not more than zaizai

i still dun approve of the makino choice


me too about makino....! her acting makes her umm..trying hard to be u know. .
94 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
we have kbs here at my house.... i'm from philippines i should wait for the showing because the other drama still not yet finish here kbs here in philippines is late for 2 weeks..
203306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
but the first ep doesn't wow me away at all
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

Sheilaxs wrote:

For all Filipinos out there, we are lucky because ABS-CBN has given the rights to air this series Hana Yori Dango Korean Version but we will need to wait for the series will end up in Korea
(Pinakita sa tradeshow nila)


talaga!!?? so excited! whew!
2766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

summerbeat wrote:

but the first ep doesn't wow me away at all


it has been removed in youtube just awhile ago.. where did you watch it??
203306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
watched it at tudou



ps, will it only be airing one time per week?
6756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On the FLIP side!~
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
Can't wait...
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

summerbeat wrote:

watched it at tudou



ps, will it only be airing one time per week?


no two times per week. mon/tue
usually korean dramas work like this.
1277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / lost in his eyes
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg it's out!!! oh!!!! my!!!! freaken!!!God!!!! i forgot all about it!!! ahhh!!! i'm gonna go watch it now!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.