First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
how far will humanity develop in 50 years concerning space exploration?
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 1/11/09

AleeceNoTenshi wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


AleeceNoTenshi wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


AleeceNoTenshi wrote:

They haven't even landed on the moon yet


If u really belive that your a retard.

that have hard facts and evidence that we have been on the moon alredy. they even have a lazer marker on the moon that we still use to this day to calculate the rate at which the moon is drifting away from the earth and such.



LOL, I'm a retard for not believing that people haven't landed on the moon... well then that must make me a retard for not believing in aliens too right

They also have hard facts and evidence about how the shadowing and lighting is so off considering the only source of light is the sun, they said they didn't take any other lighting.

Think before you speak mate.


I do but you on the other hand you dont seem to.

The lightin affects is not fact. its just some conspicry nuts graspin at any thing they can to try and cast dout on the project.
They have done tons of reactments and such and found that the pics and such were concistant with the light being provided from the sun. and as with the shadows not lining up and such they have show that is caused by the roughness in the terain.

they dident need to take any other lighting the surface of the moon is fairly reflective. u can see this almost eveny night just by lookin at the moon and the fact that the moon has no atmosphere to scatter or sheild any of the incoming light from the sun only multiplys this effect.




Yet we don't take into consideration the fact that there are no air particles (atmosphere to be exact) on the moon. They can do as many as they can, but none will be 100% accurate in comparison to the moon. besides it's not just the lighting but also the difference in forces exerted on the moon surface.


the forces on the moons surface being? foot steps? booster/ thruster blast? gravity on the moon in general?

Posted 1/12/09
I think how far we'll get will depend on whether or not we'll discover some kind of major breakthrough. I mean, obviously we'll get further than we did the past 50 years... But, it's all about discovering something as big as gravity/electricity/etc.
1186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Leading your nigh...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09 , edited 1/12/09

Shabbernigdo wrote:


AleeceNoTenshi wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


AleeceNoTenshi wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


AleeceNoTenshi wrote:

They haven't even landed on the moon yet


If u really belive that your a retard.

that have hard facts and evidence that we have been on the moon alredy. they even have a lazer marker on the moon that we still use to this day to calculate the rate at which the moon is drifting away from the earth and such.



LOL, I'm a retard for not believing that people haven't landed on the moon... well then that must make me a retard for not believing in aliens too right

They also have hard facts and evidence about how the shadowing and lighting is so off considering the only source of light is the sun, they said they didn't take any other lighting.

Think before you speak mate.


I do but you on the other hand you dont seem to.

The lightin affects is not fact. its just some conspicry nuts graspin at any thing they can to try and cast dout on the project.
They have done tons of reactments and such and found that the pics and such were concistant with the light being provided from the sun. and as with the shadows not lining up and such they have show that is caused by the roughness in the terain.

they dident need to take any other lighting the surface of the moon is fairly reflective. u can see this almost eveny night just by lookin at the moon and the fact that the moon has no atmosphere to scatter or sheild any of the incoming light from the sun only multiplys this effect.




Yet we don't take into consideration the fact that there are no air particles (atmosphere to be exact) on the moon. They can do as many as they can, but none will be 100% accurate in comparison to the moon. besides it's not just the lighting but also the difference in forces exerted on the moon surface.


the forces on the moons surface being? foot steps? booster/ thruster blast? gravity on the moon in general?



sorry did that in the middle of the night was exhausted, I'll clear it up. There are no air particles, so because of that absence, the shadows are all supposed to be pitch black yet some seem as through they would be found on the streets of Earth.

Also there is the fact that the tapes were missing. Anyways, this whole conspiracy is very old. The reason I don't believe that they never went to the moon has nothing to do with any of the conspiracies, it's just that now a day's it's hard to believe anything.
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

AleeceNoTenshi wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


AleeceNoTenshi wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


AleeceNoTenshi wrote:


Shabbernigdo wrote:


AleeceNoTenshi wrote:

They haven't even landed on the moon yet


If u really belive that your a retard.

that have hard facts and evidence that we have been on the moon alredy. they even have a lazer marker on the moon that we still use to this day to calculate the rate at which the moon is drifting away from the earth and such.



LOL, I'm a retard for not believing that people haven't landed on the moon... well then that must make me a retard for not believing in aliens too right

They also have hard facts and evidence about how the shadowing and lighting is so off considering the only source of light is the sun, they said they didn't take any other lighting.

Think before you speak mate.


I do but you on the other hand you dont seem to.

The lightin affects is not fact. its just some conspicry nuts graspin at any thing they can to try and cast dout on the project.
They have done tons of reactments and such and found that the pics and such were concistant with the light being provided from the sun. and as with the shadows not lining up and such they have show that is caused by the roughness in the terain.

they dident need to take any other lighting the surface of the moon is fairly reflective. u can see this almost eveny night just by lookin at the moon and the fact that the moon has no atmosphere to scatter or sheild any of the incoming light from the sun only multiplys this effect.




Yet we don't take into consideration the fact that there are no air particles (atmosphere to be exact) on the moon. They can do as many as they can, but none will be 100% accurate in comparison to the moon. besides it's not just the lighting but also the difference in forces exerted on the moon surface.


the forces on the moons surface being? foot steps? booster/ thruster blast? gravity on the moon in general?



sorry did that in the middle of the night was exhausted, I'll clear it up. There are no air particles, so because of that absence, the shadows are all supposed to be pitch black yet some seem as through they would be found on the streets of Earth.

Also there is the fact that the tapes were missing. Anyways, this whole conspiracy is very old. The reason I don't believe that they never went to the moon has nothing to do with any of the conspiracies, it's just that now a day's it's hard to believe anything.



Ah ok. Well on the light issue they have shown that the the reason that some of the shadows and such were lighter was because of the reflected light off the moons surface.
IE they were sayin that the shadow under the lander module were suposed to be pitch plack but they never take into effect that agian the moons surface is some what reflective and not perfectly uniform so light that did hit arround the lander was also reflectde under the lander as well causing the shadows to be lighter and not totaly black.

A cool example of this effcet would be to just take a spot light or a strong flash light with a focused beam and at night take it in to a totaly dark room with a white celling. Now just shine the light straight up and it will illuminate the whole room due to the reflected light. Textured celing work better then flat ones for this little expirement.
10513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In your room stea...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Shabbernigdo wrote:


mystic17 wrote:

i dont think its possible due to not knowing what the air is really like there or any other things we dont know about yet can harm humans...



lol serously?


1. there is no air on mars so thats not a problem.
2. if there is any boilogical life on mars it will be far below the surface near the core of the planet where there is till some traces of warmth and possable subterrain water pockets.

3. I belive we will make it to mars in the next 30 years or so. With the rate at which technology has and will most likely continue to advance we will have the ability and equipment nessary for such a trip.


#1 is wrong, Mars has an atmosphere, and it actually does have water vapor, also Mars's atmosphere has enough water vapor to form clouds. But it's mostly a carbon based atmosphere.

#2 Might be correct, but it's not going to be much more then single celled bacteria. With no source of food or water, advanced life won't last very long. Mars has frozen water and frozen CO2 at it's poles. but as far as we are aware, little to no liquid water exists. Unless it comes from comets or an external source.

#3 I agree with that.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
we'll all not exist.

because scientist concluded that the world will end in 2012.

so enjoy your life now,

go get drunk.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

go get drunk.


I am apalled
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

go get drunk.


I am apalled


8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

go get drunk.


I am apalled




=*
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

go get drunk.


I am apalled




=*


8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

go get drunk.


I am apalled




=*




Hawt
Posted 1/12/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

go get drunk.


I am apalled




=*




Hawt


I see first hand internet hook-up here. Wear protection.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

go get drunk.


I am apalled




=*




Hawt


I see first hand internet hook-up here. Wear protection.


You shouldn't insult a ladies honor like that
Posted 1/12/09

h3ntie wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

go get drunk.


I am apalled




=*




Hawt


I see first hand internet hook-up here. Wear protection.


You shouldn't insult a ladies honor like that


You mean you? **hands u a candy** nice doggie. sit
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

go get drunk.


I am apalled




=*




Hawt


I see first hand internet hook-up here. Wear protection.


provide us one.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.