Created by amad93
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Do you know Malaysia?
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
just asking,
cuz i think most of my buddies didnt know where are malaysia,
u can tell what do u know bout malaysia too,
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/09 , edited 1/5/09
I know about malaysia beacuse i have a friend from there but i dont know were exatly its located.
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

TearsShed wrote:

I know about malaysia beacuse i have a friend from there but i dont know were exatly its located.


u shud google it tho,
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
of course i know...
cuz im from Malaysia
ask me anything abt it
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Texas, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

amad93 wrote:


TearsShed wrote:

I know about malaysia beacuse i have a friend from there but i dont know were exatly its located.


u shud google it tho,


wow i taught it was on top of india...
By the way CUTE!!! avatar penguins are sooooo cute!!!
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/5/09

TearsShed wrote:


amad93 wrote:


TearsShed wrote:

I know about malaysia beacuse i have a friend from there but i dont know were exatly its located.


u shud google it tho,


wow i taught it was on top of india...
By the way CUTE!!! avatar penguins are sooooo cute!!!


haha,
now u know
penguins are as cute as me
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/5/09
I know!!!!! Because im frm singapore.
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
haha,
we're neighbors
14545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / phLiPPines..
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
Yes,,
Posted 1/6/09
Sure I know
4902 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Shah Alam, Selangor
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
sudah pastinya, ya...
40772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
english please,
11560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here....Matsujun...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
hehe....i love Malaysia....
let's get to know more abt malaysia
1444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
it's above s'pore. the dominating race is malay.
Posted 1/6/09
yeah..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.