First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Episode Links
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 8/24/09
UPDATE: August 24th. I've uploaded episodes 957 - 963. of those, I think 3 of them, I just uploaded a moment ago. I'm currently doing 964, and 966 and 967 are still uploading. BAD NEWS: My Bit Torrent isn't working...I keep getting this "error (offline)" thing when I try to download new GnT eps! Someone, Help!

I will continue uploading Gaki no Tsukai except not on Crunchyroll. I'll leave links here. BOLD means new episodes. RED means sub

Gaki no Tsukai Ya Arahende Episodes


Gaki no Tsukai Ya Arahende Sub


Gaki no Tsukai Ya Arahende Batsu Games!


Gaki no Tsukai Ya Arahende Specials (VEOH)


Gaki no Tsukai Ya Arahende Manzai DVD (VEOH)


5 Rangers Series (VEOH)


World Downtown Headlines News (VEOH)


Downtown no Gottso ee Kanji History


The Very Best Of Downtown no Gottsu ee Kanji DVD
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Thank you.
also could you label the ones that are subbed, if im asking too much just ignore this.
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

_David wrote:

Thank you.
also could you label the ones that are subbed, if im asking too much just ignore this.


It's not too much of a hassle. Though begging me for subs and other such related is too much. But just as a warning, I will not upload a lot of subs.
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Yeah, and Thanks again for uploading.
Posted 1/10/09
hey cant u find the first ep the other members came
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

altanah wrote:

hey cant u find the first ep the other members came


Unfortunately, no. The person who uploaded the first episode only has got the first few, and so far, not a single one of the existing regulars has appeared in those few.
Posted 1/10/09

BlargTheCat wrote:


altanah wrote:

hey cant u find the first ep the other members came


Unfortunately, no. The person who uploaded the first episode only has got the first few, and so far, not a single one of the existing regulars has appeared in those few.


aaa damn.. i miss the collection u had here.. are u watching anything here??
i'v totally given up... the video player is so shit.. there is no point in trying to watch it on the higher settings
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

altanah wrote:


BlargTheCat wrote:


altanah wrote:

hey cant u find the first ep the other members came


Unfortunately, no. The person who uploaded the first episode only has got the first few, and so far, not a single one of the existing regulars has appeared in those few.


aaa damn.. i miss the collection u had here.. are u watching anything here??
i'v totally given up... the video player is so shit.. there is no point in trying to watch it on the higher settings


I'm flattered, but you're gonna have to wait till the current collection grow as large as the one on crunchy. I still have to re-download the old episodes that I deleted on my comp, and upload them again. I still actually watch old stuff like "Eagle Talon". I still support Crunchy (even though I don't pay). PS. I am not asked by anybody or getting paid by anybody to be forced to say that I still fully support crunchy. As for subbed anime, I download it myself and watch it.
Posted 1/13/09
BlargTheCat!!!!
the Matsumoto Chousen! episode was awesome... i'll have to see the other half after 54 minutes but it was the best... that u so much...
the masive baseball bat part was so funny & everything they did was so funny...
thanks for the link
ps: isnt there anyway of u uploading it on another site??
this megavideo think is so steep...i cant watch the whole thing
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/13/09

altanah wrote:

BlargTheCat!!!!
the Matsumoto Chousen! episode was awesome... i'll have to see the other half after 54 minutes but it was the best... that u so much...
the masive baseball bat part was so funny & everything they did was so funny...
thanks for the link
ps: isnt there anyway of u uploading it on another site??
this megavideo think is so steep...i cant watch the whole thing


I would, but I'm too lazy to try other sites 'cause you have to make a profile, then try out it's upload thing. See if it's slow or not, then there is the copyright issue or the size of the file. Though Megavideo does allow files ~1 GB (a major improvement of crunchy's old 300mb) but the site only allow people to watch for a certain amount of time. I really don't wanna kill your life with too many Gaki no Tsukai vids, so I think the breaks help....though they don't help in a middle of a 1 or even maybe 2 hour marathon of a batsu game. If you can find a better site, I'll move, but till then, I'm staying on Megavideo.

PS. TOO MUCH GAKI NO TSUKAI VIDS WAITING TO UPLOAD. MASSIVE PROVIDERS START TO APPEAR.
Member
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
i hope this isnt rude, but i dont suppose you could possibly upload them to a site that will allow us to download them? like veoh perhaps? Sorry if this is asking too much. What you've uploaded so far is just fantastic! id be lost without all your wonderful uploads!
Posted 1/15/09

BlargTheCat wrote:


altanah wrote:

BlargTheCat!!!!
the Matsumoto Chousen! episode was awesome... i'll have to see the other half after 54 minutes but it was the best... that u so much...
the masive baseball bat part was so funny & everything they did was so funny...
thanks for the link
ps: isnt there anyway of u uploading it on another site??
this megavideo think is so steep...i cant watch the whole thing


I would, but I'm too lazy to try other sites 'cause you have to make a profile, then try out it's upload thing. See if it's slow or not, then there is the copyright issue or the size of the file. Though Megavideo does allow files ~1 GB (a major improvement of crunchy's old 300mb) but the site only allow people to watch for a certain amount of time. I really don't wanna kill your life with too many Gaki no Tsukai vids, so I think the breaks help....though they don't help in a middle of a 1 or even maybe 2 hour marathon of a batsu game. If you can find a better site, I'll move, but till then, I'm staying on Megavideo.

PS. TOO MUCH GAKI NO TSUKAI VIDS WAITING TO UPLOAD. MASSIVE PROVIDERS START TO APPEAR.

hah yea the copuright is the big problem.. & yea i should probebly take a break from gaki no tsukai.... but its ok.. i wont download too many torrents from d-addicts..
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

altanah wrote:


BlargTheCat wrote:


altanah wrote:

BlargTheCat!!!!
the Matsumoto Chousen! episode was awesome... i'll have to see the other half after 54 minutes but it was the best... that u so much...
the masive baseball bat part was so funny & everything they did was so funny...
thanks for the link
ps: isnt there anyway of u uploading it on another site??
this megavideo think is so steep...i cant watch the whole thing


I would, but I'm too lazy to try other sites 'cause you have to make a profile, then try out it's upload thing. See if it's slow or not, then there is the copyright issue or the size of the file. Though Megavideo does allow files ~1 GB (a major improvement of crunchy's old 300mb) but the site only allow people to watch for a certain amount of time. I really don't wanna kill your life with too many Gaki no Tsukai vids, so I think the breaks help....though they don't help in a middle of a 1 or even maybe 2 hour marathon of a batsu game. If you can find a better site, I'll move, but till then, I'm staying on Megavideo.

PS. TOO MUCH GAKI NO TSUKAI VIDS WAITING TO UPLOAD. MASSIVE PROVIDERS START TO APPEAR.

hah yea the copuright is the big problem.. & yea i should probebly take a break from gaki no tsukai.... but its ok.. i wont download too many torrents from d-addicts..


I'll be taking a break from uploading actually. I'll be back by.....monday? I say? I'm taking the weekend off to just relax and sleep.
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

madam-red wrote:

i hope this isnt rude, but i dont suppose you could possibly upload them to a site that will allow us to download them? like veoh perhaps? Sorry if this is asking too much. What you've uploaded so far is just fantastic! id be lost without all your wonderful uploads!


I personally wouldn't mind moving to Veoh. But the problem is the 30 min restriction. For lazy people like what I use to be. I rather not sign up and watch the whole thing. Even if I could cut the videos. It would be sincerely annoying because like the Newspaper batsu game is over 3 hours. That means 7 parts. Also if you like to download, doesn't the mozilla firefox idea work? If not, just ask, and I'll send the direct link over. And this isn't rude, rude is demanding for subs and sayin Gaki no Tsukai sucks. But if you ask politely for subs, I'll would politely reply. Yes...I know I have strict "conditions", but I rather not be bothering with people who type like "U 5uK N3w0oOOB!!!:!111"
Member
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / France
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Thanks a lot for upload !!! Gaki no tsukai !!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.