First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Bloody anime
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09
-massive bleeding.nosebleeding,gore and ..*shivers*
i'm not too much of a fan of violence? hehe buh there are some w/c i like :

Wallflower
Zombie Loan
Kuroshitsuji
and blood + too


wots urs?
17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09
I think that there is a similar thread like this before but I'm too lazy to find it.

On Topic: Nothing beats Higurashi in terms of blood, gore and sadism.
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
kuroshitsuji is the best
Posted 1/6/09
oh/ is there sorry..hehe
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
elfin lied
1236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / pilipinas
Offline
Posted 1/6/09


CLAYMORE..

a lot of gore, violence but still is a nice anime..
18389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Homeless
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
^ yikes! D. Gray-Man and bleach both have blood and they are both my top 2 fav anime
60700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
elfen lied and claymore

higurashi no naku koro ni
60700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

masayaKou90 wrote:

-massive bleeding.nosebleeding,gore and ..*shivers*
i'm not too much of a fan of violence? hehe buh there are some w/c i like :

Wallflower
Zombie Loan
Kuroshitsuji

wots urs?


wallflower lol. sunako gets lotsa nosebleed.lol
3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
Nosebleeds? Rosario + Vampire series?
Posted 1/6/09

monks_hood8 wrote:


masayaKou90 wrote:

-massive bleeding.nosebleeding,gore and ..*shivers*
i'm not too much of a fan of violence? hehe buh there are some w/c i like :

Wallflower
Zombie Loan
Kuroshitsuji

wots urs?


wallflower lol. sunako gets lotsa nosebleed.lol


yep almost everyday haha my fave character
60700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

masayaKou90 wrote:


monks_hood8 wrote:


masayaKou90 wrote:

-massive bleeding.nosebleeding,gore and ..*shivers*
i'm not too much of a fan of violence? hehe buh there are some w/c i like :

Wallflower
Zombie Loan
Kuroshitsuji

wots urs?


wallflower lol. sunako gets lotsa nosebleed.lol


yep almost everyday haha my fave character


i like her when she gets angry. lol
i like her name too
145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
The manga Franken Fran, even for someone who's used to that kind of gore, would feel squicked out.
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
hellsing!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.