First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Academy Grounds
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

renagade36 wrote:


d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Well I have to go to a party today


oh .. isnt going to party is a thing to be happy ??
why is it worst ??dont tell me .. u hate party??


I like parties it's just my parents are trying to make me find a husband


oh . .. how old r u ...
so fast want to find husband ..
Posted 2/1/09

d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Well I have to go to a party today


oh .. isnt going to party is a thing to be happy ??
why is it worst ??dont tell me .. u hate party??


I like parties it's just my parents are trying to make me find a husband


oh . .. how old r u ...
so fast want to find husband ..


i'm 15 and I don't want a husband
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

renagade36 wrote:

i'm 15 and I don't want a husband


wat ,.. .u r still young why need so fast to find a husband ????
u only should get a husband after 20 ...
wat r ur parent thinking ?//
Posted 2/1/09

d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

i'm 15 and I don't want a husband


wat ,.. .u r still young why need so fast to find a husband ????
u only should get a husband after 20 ...
wat r ur parent thinking ?//


They say I need to get at 16, it's just the way the are.
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

renagade36 wrote:


d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

i'm 15 and I don't want a husband


wat ,.. .u r still young why need so fast to find a husband ????
u only should get a husband after 20 ...
wat r ur parent thinking ?//


They say I need to get at 16, it's just the way the are.


huh .. i really cant understand it ...
isnt it normal to get married after 20 ..
ur parent sure r special ..
Posted 2/1/09

d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

i'm 15 and I don't want a husband


wat ,.. .u r still young why need so fast to find a husband ????
u only should get a husband after 20 ...
wat r ur parent thinking ?//


They say I need to get at 16, it's just the way the are.


huh .. i really cant understand it ...
isnt it normal to get married after 20 ..
ur parent sure r special ..


Not if u come from my family, and that i have to marry someone from a noble family just like mine
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

renagade36 wrote:

Not if u come from my family, and that i have to marry someone from a noble family just like mine


oh.. u come from a noble family ..tat good ..
but to be force to married .. is worst ... they should give u freedom to choose to marry or not ..
not forcing u ..
Posted 2/1/09

d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Not if u come from my family, and that i have to marry someone from a noble family just like mine


oh.. u come from a noble family ..tat good ..
but to be force to married .. is worst ... they should give u freedom to choose to marry or not ..
not forcing u ..


Like thats going to happen
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

renagade36 wrote:

Like thats going to happen


tat are quite pity ...
then later on the party u just have to refuse all the guys ..
haha
Posted 2/1/09

d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Like thats going to happen


tat are quite pity ...
then later on the party u just have to refuse all the guys ..
haha


thats not funny
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

renagade36 wrote:

thats not funny


ok .. sorry .... i dont mean it ..
i just planning to make u happy .. i donno that will be a negative effect ..
Posted 2/1/09

d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

thats not funny


ok .. sorry .... i dont mean it ..
i just planning to make u happy .. i donno that will be a negative effect ..


Oh well if only i found a noble guy who is hot
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

renagade36 wrote:

Oh well if only i found a noble guy who is hot


o i see .. then i pray to the god ..
hope that there will be a super hot and handsome noble guy ...
Posted 2/1/09

d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Oh well if only i found a noble guy who is hot


o i see .. then i pray to the god ..
hope that there will be a super hot and handsome noble guy ...


Are u turning to get me angry i don't need a guys help
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

renagade36 wrote:


d0uble wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

Oh well if only i found a noble guy who is hot


o i see .. then i pray to the god ..
hope that there will be a super hot and handsome noble guy ...


Are u turning to get me angry i don't need a guys help


i see .. okok .. then i will quit ..
'the class is started .. i have to go back to my class ....
have a good day then .. bye
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.