First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Moderators Application
23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09
your name: Haru-Chan
age:14
country: UK
what you want to do to our group :dunno but i did invite all my buddies..i'l just upload loads of photos and maybe try make a new avii for group??
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/17/09

hitsuguya21 wrote:

your name: Haru-Chan
age:14
country: UK
what you want to do to our group :dunno but i did invite all my buddies..i'l just upload loads of photos and maybe try make a new avii for group??


OK you are a mod now
i hope you will enjoy your time and learn new things ^^
plus can you put our group in your Favorite Groups please

23590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

neko-cat wrote:


hitsuguya21 wrote:

your name: Haru-Chan
age:14
country: UK
what you want to do to our group :dunno but i did invite all my buddies..i'l just upload loads of photos and maybe try make a new avii for group??


OK you are a mod now
i hope you will enjoy your time and learn new things ^^
plus can you put our group in your Favorite Groups please



yh^^ thx i'll do now i'll replace it lol
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 3/12/09
people mod job is open for any one who love animals so feel free to tell me that you want to be one i would be happy to find a lot of mods who make these group active thank you
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09
mulan137 can you write here that you want to be a mod
Posted 4/18/09
your name: Mulan
age: 10
country:Philippines
what you want to do to our group : Any task you give WILL BE OK ^_^
17773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
Mod...............................?????.Too buzy........
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

mulan137 wrote:

your name: Mulan
age: 10
country:Philippines
what you want to do to our group : Any task you give WILL BE OK ^_^


ok you are from now on a mod for animals lovers group so have fun and be active please
do you know how to use photoshop to make the membership card?
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

libertyX wrote:

Mod...............................?????.Too buzy........


oh too bad i hope when you finish all the things you are busy with then came here and be a mod ^^
Posted 4/19/09
sori i dont know ^_^ll but if you give me instructions i may know on how to do it ^_^
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

mulan137 wrote:

sori i dont know ^_^ll but if you give me instructions i may know on how to do it ^_^


well it is ok i will do the Cards
but you can start with inviting all your buddies to our group and invite other people (i hope you know how to do it but if not ---> you go under the avi of the group and you will find there invite buddies click on it ) then you can add some animals photos also you can answer the members posts
i hope you will have fun doing it
well start the job and Thank You ^^
17773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09

neko-cat wrote:


libertyX wrote:

Mod...............................?????.Too buzy........


oh too bad i hope when you finish all the things you are busy with then came here and be a mod ^^


what can i do if i become a mod...................there nothing i can do.......XD

Posted 4/19/09
well okey ill do that ^_^ and also tnx 4 mking me a mod ^_^
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

libertyX wrote:


neko-cat wrote:


libertyX wrote:

Mod...............................?????.Too buzy........


oh too bad i hope when you finish all the things you are busy with then came here and be a mod ^^


what can i do if i become a mod...................there nothing i can do.......XD



well you can read what i have tell mulan137 what she will do because she is a new mod
plus mod can make new pages for the group and make members more active ^^
but if you don't want to be it is OK i can understand
Creator
10402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 4/20/09

mulan137 wrote:

well okey ill do that ^_^ and also tnx 4 mking me a mod ^_^


any time
i am happy because you are a mod
if you want any help just ask me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.