First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Class and Club Sign Up
Creator
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09
Hello, students. Here you can sign up for classes and afterschool activities. Please use the following model:

name:
username:
Classes:
Clubs:

Thank you.
Posted 1/6/09
name: Sophia Doki Force
username: renagade36
Classes: Can i be in all of then please
Clubs: Basket ball, volley ball, soccer, basball, track, swimming


Creator
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

renagade36 wrote:

name: Sophia Doki Force
username: renagade36
Classes: Can i be in all of then please
Clubs: Basket ball, volley ball, soccer, basball, track, swimming




Alright, let me put you up there.
If you want you can be a teacher.
Posted 1/6/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

name: Sophia Doki Force
username: renagade36
Classes: Can i be in all of then please
Clubs: Basket ball, volley ball, soccer, basball, track, swimming




Alright, let me put you up there.
If you want you can be a teacher.


no thank u i'll stick to student
Creator
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

renagade36 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

name: Sophia Doki Force
username: renagade36
Classes: Can i be in all of then please
Clubs: Basket ball, volley ball, soccer, basball, track, swimming




Alright, let me put you up there.
If you want you can be a teacher.


no thank u i'll stick to student


alright then, your all set.
Posted 1/6/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

name: Sophia Doki Force
username: renagade36
Classes: Can i be in all of then please
Clubs: Basket ball, volley ball, soccer, basball, track, swimming




Alright, let me put you up there.
If you want you can be a teacher.


no thank u i'll stick to student


alright then, your all set.


can u add basketball to please
Creator
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

renagade36 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


renagade36 wrote:

name: Sophia Doki Force
username: renagade36
Classes: Can i be in all of then please
Clubs: Basket ball, volley ball, soccer, basball, track, swimming




Alright, let me put you up there.
If you want you can be a teacher.


no thank u i'll stick to student


alright then, your all set.


can u add basketball to please


Oh, sorry! Yes I can!^^
Dorm Head
21726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / ...loveless place...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
name: Bacura
username: OverloedDLZ
Classes: Music, English Science
Clubs: Music, Base Ball
Creator
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

OverloedDLZ wrote:

name: Bacura
username: OverloedDLZ
Classes: Music, English Science
Clubs: Music, Base Ball


Alrighty then, Bacura. I'll put you up there.^^
Posted 1/6/09
Name: Nashita
Username: TheForbiddenHadAwaken
Classes: English, Algebra, History, Science, Black Magic (I'll be an Assistant Teacher if you want), Art and Music
Clubs: Basketball, Volleyball, Fencing, Soccer, Baseball, Softball and Track (can there be an archery club? plz? i'll join that 1)

Can I be girl's dorm head?
Student
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ashturn (My Perso...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Hello, students. Here you can sign up for classes and afterschool activities. Please use the following model:

name:
username:
Classes:
Clubs:

Thank you.



Name: Chana
Username: LaLaFilly
Classes/Clubs: Can I be Secretary of the Student Council please?
Student Council
24350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
name: lenne
username: lenneshuyin
Classes: all of them... >.<
Clubs: all of them too... ^^
12118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
name:d0uble
username:Mori
Classes: i am the teacher of science class
Clubs: i wan to be the coach of track team and basketball team [ since i good in these 2]
Student Council
19031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
name: heidi chan
username: heidigirl
Classes: black magic and history class
Clubs: can i be in the student council? thnks!
1040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Name:Lana
Username:angelicdevil9706
Classes:all of them!!!!
Clubs:dance,violin,gymnastics,vollyball,tennis,and art!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.