First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply [C-T]Dark Ninja Lessons
Moderator
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 9/30/10
In this class I'll be your Dark Ninja Instructor.

In this class you'll primarily be learning the skills so you can go off on your own and do your own thing. Kill people, save people, steal, pillage...to be honest I don't care about what you do with what you learn.
You also don't need to be any form of Dark Ninja to join this class.

You'll get this set of ninja tools:



There's no uniform but come around in something you can fight in.
Just fill out this form and you'll be done....

Username:
Name:
D.O.B:
Clan (vampire, werewolf ,ect):
Favourite Element (So I can gear the training towards you):
Description:
Pic:

STUDENTS
blackrose5 aka. blackrose
StrawberryShortCake_boy aka. Teru-Chan
Demon_Of_Darkness_And_Death aka. Akuma Tenshi
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
Username:Blackrose5
Name:Blackrose
D.O.B:13 november 1993
Clan (vampire, werewolf ,ect):Vampier
Favourite Element (So I can gear the training towards you):fire and electricty
Description:black hair bley eyes exsept when iam trun into a vampier my eyes r purple
Pic:

Moderator
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

Blackrose5 wrote:

Username:Blackrose5
Name:Blackrose
D.O.B:13 november 1993
Clan (vampire, werewolf ,ect):Vampier
Favourite Element (So I can gear the training towards you):fire and electricty
Description:black hair bley eyes exsept when iam trun into a vampier my eyes r purple
Pic:



...Hands ninja tools...right then, get ready for some tough lessons

Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

tektyler wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:

Username:Blackrose5
Name:Blackrose
D.O.B:13 november 1993
Clan (vampire, werewolf ,ect):Vampier
Favourite Element (So I can gear the training towards you):fire and electricty
Description:black hair bley eyes exsept when iam trun into a vampier my eyes r purple
Pic:



...Hands ninja tools...right then, get ready for some tough lessons



take ninja tool and get ready
Moderator
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
hi there fellow sensei... i am Mr. Hitsuyaga, the dark samurai teacher... and i don't have any students except 4 blackrose... need sum help
Moderator
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

robertj wrote:

hi there fellow sensei... i am Mr. Hitsuyaga, the dark samurai teacher... and i don't have any students except 4 blackrose... need sum help


No, and unfortunately same here =/...but if I need anything then I guess I'll come to you, but that works both ways too
Moderator
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

tektyler wrote:


robertj wrote:

hi there fellow sensei... i am Mr. Hitsuyaga, the dark samurai teacher... and i don't have any students except 4 blackrose... need sum help


No, and unfortunately same here =/...but if I need anything then I guess I'll come to you, but that works both ways too


kool^^... nice 2 meet u by the way
Member
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09
Username: StrawberryShortCake_boy
Name: Teru-chan
D.O.B: March 21
Clan (vampire, werewolf ,ect): Dark Angel
Favourite Element: Darkness, Light, (Normal Dark Angel elements) Poison and Teleportation (Abilities)
Description: (LOL long story....) Teru-chan was a 10 year old boy when he died... He was originally human, when he returned home one day, his mother was possessed by a demon and took a knife and pinned Teru-chan to the wall, she tortured him day by day by chopping bits and bits of his fingers of a day and hearing him scream, his mother cackled and through hot water on his fingers. One day, Teru-chan's father came home and saw him unconscious on the wall, and saw mom, he screamed and took up a phone to call the police but he was too late, as the demon mother bit his head off and she got fed up so she ate Teru-chan too. When Teru-chan went to heaven, God took pity on him and gave him the position as Heavenly Angel Guardian, with this humongous power, Teru-chan was full of vengeance, so he went to earth and slaughtered his mother (the demon had left her body already) he threw her into the pits of hell and cried. Soon, later he discovered that the woman who had killed him and his father was not his mother, but a demon possesing her, he screamed in agony after realizing what he had done to his mother, and his wings blackened and his eyes turned crimson red... Teru-chan the Angel had fallen, he was a Dark Angel now, he still had a heart of a 10 year old boy, he wanted to protect humans, but his other half of his heart is blood lusting and vicious when his comrades, friends, or innocent people are hurt... He likes to live among humans occasionally in a human form, cuz he loves humankind
Pic: human form...
Dark Angel form...

(Teru-chan doesnt show his wings usually, he is a little disgraced to have joined the dark side)
Moderator
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

robertj wrote:


tektyler wrote:


robertj wrote:

hi there fellow sensei... i am Mr. Hitsuyaga, the dark samurai teacher... and i don't have any students except 4 blackrose... need sum help


No, and unfortunately same here =/...but if I need anything then I guess I'll come to you, but that works both ways too


kool^^... nice 2 meet u by the way


Nice to meet you too ^^
Moderator
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09 , edited 1/9/09

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:

Username: StrawberryShortCake_boy
Name: Teru-chan
D.O.B: March 21
Clan (vampire, werewolf ,ect): Dark Angel
Favourite Element: Darkness, Light, (Normal Dark Angel elements) Poison and Teleportation (Abilities)
Description: (LOL long story....) Teru-chan was a 10 year old boy when he died... He was originally human, when he returned home one day, his mother was possessed by a demon and took a knife and pinned Teru-chan to the wall, she tortured him day by day by chopping bits and bits of his fingers of a day and hearing him scream, his mother cackled and through hot water on his fingers. One day, Teru-chan's father came home and saw him unconscious on the wall, and saw mom, he screamed and took up a phone to call the police but he was too late, as the demon mother bit his head off and she got fed up so she ate Teru-chan too. When Teru-chan went to heaven, God took pity on him and gave him the position as Heavenly Angel Guardian, with this humongous power, Teru-chan was full of vengeance, so he went to earth and slaughtered his mother (the demon had left her body already) he threw her into the pits of hell and cried. Soon, later he discovered that the woman who had killed him and his father was not his mother, but a demon possesing her, he screamed in agony after realizing what he had done to his mother, and his wings blackened and his eyes turned crimson red... Teru-chan the Angel had fallen, he was a Dark Angel now, he still had a heart of a 10 year old boy, he wanted to protect humans, but his other half of his heart is blood lusting and vicious when his comrades, friends, or innocent people are hurt... He likes to live among humans occasionally in a human form, cuz he loves humankind
Pic: human form...
Dark Angel form...

(Teru-chan doesnt show his wings usually, he is a little disgraced to have joined the dark side)


Okay, hands ninja tools...I look forward to training you...can you start of by sparring with blackrose5...
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09


Okay, hands ninja tools...I look forward to training you...can you start of by sparring with blackrose5...

blackrose walks in with her hands on the back of her head and say
hey iam not late am i ??
Moderator
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Blackrose5 wrote:



Okay, hands ninja tools...I look forward to training you...can you start of by sparring with blackrose5...


blackrose walks in with her hands on the back of her head and say
hey iam not late am i ??


no...but I want you to train until Teru-chan gets here..
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09


kk then
*get ninja tools and starts traning*











Member
15567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Away from CR forevaa
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Blackrose5 wrote:




Looks at my weapons...
-grins-

can i use my own abilities with my weapons...

Shadows Form!! Enter all my weapons

My weapons have a new name...

Heaven and Hell Daggers...
Moderator
89770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where ever Sasuke...
Offline
Posted 1/10/09 , edited 1/10/09

StrawberryShortCake_boy wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:




Looks at my weapons...
-grins-

can i use my own abilities with my weapons...

Shadows Form!! Enter all my weapons

My weapons have a new name...

Heaven and Hell Daggers...


yes.... in fact I would encourage it...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.