First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply [C-T]Dark Samurai class
Posted 1/16/09

robertj wrote:



Oh yea so much for a teacher.....lol..J/K


lucky for u i'm the kind of teacher dat doesn't get mad fast^^

Yea lucky me..=p....
Moderator
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Modoku-san wrote:


robertj wrote:



Oh yea so much for a teacher.....lol..J/K


lucky for u i'm the kind of teacher dat doesn't get mad fast^^


Yea lucky me..=p....

lol yep
Posted 1/18/09

robertj wrote:


Modoku-san wrote:


robertj wrote:



Oh yea so much for a teacher.....lol..J/K


lucky for u i'm the kind of teacher dat doesn't get mad fast^^


Yea lucky me..=p....


lol yep

is this all were gonna do? If it is i'm gonna go to "something" to a certain "person"..cuz that certain person deserves it =p
Moderator
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

Modoku-san wrote:


robertj wrote:


Modoku-san wrote:


robertj wrote:



Oh yea so much for a teacher.....lol..J/K


lucky for u i'm the kind of teacher dat doesn't get mad fast^^


Yea lucky me..=p....


lol yep


is this all were gonna do? If it is i'm gonna go to "something" to a certain "person"..cuz that certain person deserves it =p

sure go do watever u want
Member
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In my own world
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
hihi im new here.
Member
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In my own world
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Lol we learning nothing but chatting?.....
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
hey there ant many pplz it ginna get boring well then iam putting up a chealleng i calleng any1 who will exsept to figth me soo who wont to beging
Moderator
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Blackrose5 wrote:

hey there ant many pplz it ginna get boring well then iam putting up a chealleng i calleng any1 who will exsept to figth me soo who wont to beging


sure i'll fight u^^*pulls out katana nd swings at u*
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

robertj wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:

hey there ant many pplz it ginna get boring well then iam putting up a chealleng i calleng any1 who will exsept to figth me soo who wont to beging


sure i'll fight u^^*pulls out katana nd swings at u*


*disuper in to thin air and come up behind u with a samuri swared up agenst ur neck and wisper
in ur ear and say*
u cant get me that easy
Moderator
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

Blackrose5 wrote:


robertj wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:

hey there ant many pplz it ginna get boring well then iam putting up a chealleng i calleng any1 who will exsept to figth me soo who wont to beging


sure i'll fight u^^*pulls out katana nd swings at u*


*disuper in to thin air and come up behind u with a samuri swared up agenst ur neck and wisper
in ur ear and say*
u cant get me that easy


Heh... I am a man of many clones... you can't get me that easy either
Moderator
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

littleshiro wrote:

Lol we learning nothing but chatting?.....


Pop Quiz! What is every samurai's dream?
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09


blackrose says with a calm vois
well u cant cach me ether u no y
blackrose shouts at the top of ther vois
coz iam the ginger bread girl hahahahaha...
Moderator
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

Blackrose5 wrote:



blackrose says with a calm vois
well u cant cach me ether u no y
blackrose shouts at the top of ther vois
coz iam the ginger bread girl hahahahaha...


Funny I thought you were serious
Creator
6994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in the darkness f...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

robertj wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:



blackrose says with a calm vois
well u cant cach me ether u no y
blackrose shouts at the top of ther vois
coz iam the ginger bread girl hahahahaha...


Funny I thought you were serious


blackrose lol
so sir what we doing today in class?
Moderator
4242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

Blackrose5 wrote:


robertj wrote:


Blackrose5 wrote:



blackrose says with a calm vois
well u cant cach me ether u no y
blackrose shouts at the top of ther vois
coz iam the ginger bread girl hahahahaha...


Funny I thought you were serious


blackrose lol
so sir what we doing today in class?


We are fighting...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.