First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
why do you like yaoi?
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
im guessing because people like it. get over it! though im not a fan at all.
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Seattle Washington
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
*blech* nasty....
Posted 1/6/09
I find yaoi animes okay, I usually just watch them because they have a good storyline and/or plot.
24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

loki866 wrote:

Why not its very sexy hehehe im a Yaoi addict.

It really matters what you like if you dont like it then dont watch it. simple as that If u see a forum for it and u dont like it dont look.


I really hate naruto, I avoid their threads and any thing on it. Just like that, no different. I don't spam on their threads, don't go just for a argument. So I don't see why people do the same and think their not going to get flamed. same with Mecca i really don't like it. JUST AVOID! :P


So you're saying you also like Gay Porn in real life? 3D boys/men (real life boys/men) and also 2D boys/men?

Me myself i can't stand seeing Yaoi pics and such, since it disgusts me, but Yuri on another hand is something awesome even plenty of Girls likes Yuri as well
53195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York/Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09

darkoff wrote:


loki866 wrote:

Why not its very sexy hehehe im a Yaoi addict.

It really matters what you like if you dont like it then dont watch it. simple as that If u see a forum for it and u dont like it dont look.


I really hate naruto, I avoid their threads and any thing on it. Just like that, no different. I don't spam on their threads, don't go just for a argument. So I don't see why people do the same and think their not going to get flamed. same with Mecca i really don't like it. JUST AVOID! :P


So you're saying you also like Gay Porn in real life? 3D boys/men (real life boys/men) and also 2D boys/men?

Me myself i can't stand seeing Yaoi pics and such, since it disgusts me, but Yuri on another hand is something awesome even plenty of Girls likes Yuri as well ;)



i think its funny that your saying that yaoi is so bad when your a yuri fan lol. no i dont like real yaoi in real life. thats umm very differnt to me.

on the other hand i don't say yuri is bad. i havent watched it b4. but i dont mind the idea. its basically the same and yaoi just girl on girl.
i could say that you like girly on girly porn in real life. but im not assuming that you do. i think its a personal preference. you know what i mean?


also i already stated on the 1st page..


loki866 wrote:


someone_some_place wrote:

cuz it better than real guys. That'd just be nasty to watch...
Oh, and this is duplicate...


haha agreed and very true.

24494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

loki866 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


loki866 wrote:

Why not its very sexy hehehe im a Yaoi addict.

It really matters what you like if you dont like it then dont watch it. simple as that If u see a forum for it and u dont like it dont look.


I really hate naruto, I avoid their threads and any thing on it. Just like that, no different. I don't spam on their threads, don't go just for a argument. So I don't see why people do the same and think their not going to get flamed. same with Mecca i really don't like it. JUST AVOID! :P


So you're saying you also like Gay Porn in real life? 3D boys/men (real life boys/men) and also 2D boys/men?

Me myself i can't stand seeing Yaoi pics and such, since it disgusts me, but Yuri on another hand is something awesome even plenty of Girls likes Yuri as well ;)



i think its funny that your saying that yaoi is so bad when your a yuri fan lol. no i dont like real yaoi in real life. thats umm very differnt to me.

on the other hand i don't say yuri is bad. i havent watched it b4. but i dont mind the idea. its basically the same and yaoi just girl on girl.
i could say that you like girly on girly porn in real life. but im not assuming that you do. i think its a personal preference. you know what i mean?


Yep i know what you mean ;P, and ofcourse every guy HAS to like girl on girl in real life otherwise yeah, they are "gays" =D or there's something wrong with the person.

and yes it was stupid of me to quote you since i like Yuri.

Lets end our conversation here shall we?.
53195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York/Ohio
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

darkoff wrote:


loki866 wrote:


darkoff wrote:


loki866 wrote:

Why not its very sexy hehehe im a Yaoi addict.

It really matters what you like if you dont like it then dont watch it. simple as that If u see a forum for it and u dont like it dont look.


I really hate naruto, I avoid their threads and any thing on it. Just like that, no different. I don't spam on their threads, don't go just for a argument. So I don't see why people do the same and think their not going to get flamed. same with Mecca i really don't like it. JUST AVOID! :P


So you're saying you also like Gay Porn in real life? 3D boys/men (real life boys/men) and also 2D boys/men?

Me myself i can't stand seeing Yaoi pics and such, since it disgusts me, but Yuri on another hand is something awesome even plenty of Girls likes Yuri as well ;)



i think its funny that your saying that yaoi is so bad when your a yuri fan lol. no i dont like real yaoi in real life. thats umm very differnt to me.

on the other hand i don't say yuri is bad. i havent watched it b4. but i dont mind the idea. its basically the same and yaoi just girl on girl.
i could say that you like girly on girly porn in real life. but im not assuming that you do. i think its a personal preference. you know what i mean?


Yep i know what you mean ;P, and ofcourse every guy HAS to like girl on girl in real life otherwise yeah, they are "gays" =D or there's something wrong with the person.

and yes it was stupid of me to quote you since i like Yuri.

Lets end our conversation here shall we?.


alrighty then
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
It's hot.
And it's not real.
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
i don't. I hate it. i like yuri.
Posted 1/6/09
The same reason boys like Yuri.
43828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
I just like looking at two handsome guys going at it. I don't like it to be just sex, though. Good story is always better.
1830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
cause there's soo hot in the anime that make me feel lust also..hahahaha..
Posted 1/6/09
idk , i kinda find it cute since the other guy love to tease the other guy.
but im not addicted to it though.
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
it freakin hot!!!!
thats y!!
im like addictied to it!!
i think its really cute!!
Posted 1/6/09
If you haven't noticed all the guys in yaoi are hot as hell even though they are just animated plus yaoi tends to have some really good storylines too.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.