What is that song...
4015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Schaumburg
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
in the first episode at 13:21 (as Amu-chan is running after speaking out at the assembly)?

I want it!
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09

Rayvn wrote:

in the first episode at 13:21 (as Amu-chan is running after speaking out at the assembly)?

I want it!


Oh...that song...nyahaha~ I have it~ Bleh!!!
I got ALL of the OST. xDDDD
Member
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Search for Shugo Chara OST tracks on www.imeem.com !
Posted 12/23/09
it was just backsound, wasn't it? huh?
Member
6520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The place where w...
Offline
Posted 12/23/09
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/29/10
Hey does ANYONE know what the NAME or WHERE to find the song for Black Lynx PLEASE? I'm looking for it so badly!! -__-
Posted 1/29/10 , edited 1/29/10

mellie_loves_amuto wrote:

Hey does ANYONE know what the NAME or WHERE to find the song for Black Lynx PLEASE? I'm looking for it so badly!! -__-


Go here for all Shugo Chara OST's, such as Black Lynx's chara-nari music: http://pixelmari.com/framehome.html
(the song is called "Yamiyo wo Kakeru Kuro Neko" by the way)
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 1/29/10
Oh my God THANK YOU!! You don't know how thankful I am x3
Posted 1/29/10

mellie_loves_amuto wrote:

Oh my God THANK YOU!! You don't know how thankful I am x3


No probs. Just glad to be of help ^_^
Member
531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / A very kawaii pla...
Offline
Posted 2/21/11
won`t let me see them
You must be logged in to post.