First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
have you ever not been able to date someone you really like? why?
5000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HeAvEn
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
i dont care both sides...uhmm i just do whatever its there..i dont know if that explains it?
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Yup when I was like err 7? I got rejected by all the girls because I answered no when they asked if I'm a virgin or not How am I supposed to know what a virgin was when I was a kid? Weird...moreover the girls...lol
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Nyarth wrote:

Yup when I was like err 7? I got rejected by all the girls because I answered no when they asked if I'm a virgin or not How am I supposed to know what a virgin was when I was a kid? Weird...moreover the girls...lol


...Seriously?, they asked you that, and you were 7, how old were they?
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

jamesbont wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

Yup when I was like err 7? I got rejected by all the girls because I answered no when they asked if I'm a virgin or not How am I supposed to know what a virgin was when I was a kid? Weird...moreover the girls...lol


...Seriously?, they asked you that, and you were 7, how old were they?


They were the same as me, 7... or 8?
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
I tried a long distance relationship. Yeah. Not recommended.

I liked a girl who has a boyfriend of 2 years. It's been 2 years and I'm great friends with both of them now since I didn't do anything about it.
56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

lacrymosa_blooms wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:

i have had several problems with girls where i cant date them seeing how they have a boyfriend or they went out with a friend of mine or that she just lives to far away XP

My question is, have you ever had a problem like this and did you try to fix it or did you just leave it?


oh my... why would you spend soo much thinking aboutt his since theres lots of girls out there!


but there not all the same, you cant replace someone with someone else, you just cant
5000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HeAvEn
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Neukuhn wrote:


lacrymosa_blooms wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:

i have had several problems with girls where i cant date them seeing how they have a boyfriend or they went out with a friend of mine or that she just lives to far away XP

My question is, have you ever had a problem like this and did you try to fix it or did you just leave it?


oh my... why would you spend soo much thinking aboutt his since theres lots of girls out there!


but there not all the same, you cant replace someone with someone else, you just cant


well, i got what your point is. time to move on man
5000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / HeAvEn
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

tobydiah wrote:

I tried a long distance relationship. Yeah. Not recommended.

I liked a girl who has a boyfriend of 2 years. It's been 2 years and I'm great friends with both of them now since I didn't do anything about it.


thats really hard
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09
Speaking from experience, dwelling on something like this can seriously mess you up. If you spend your life missing that first love who moved away before you got to say anything, you will always be a space cadet in love with the horizon more than the women of Earth. If you spend your days thinking about the girl who isn't there anymore, you will miss out on all the ones that are around, and have always been around.

The one who got away will always be perfect in your mind because you were never around her for the quality things that make love real, like farting and buying her tampons; the expression "distance makes the heart grow fonder" works because the everyday mundane trials in dating and relationships strengthens the bond. When you love someone who isn't there anymore, you have infinite distance and your heart will resonate in a bittersweet pain for a long time if you let it.

If you never learn to move on, you will spend your life only seeing the girls in your life after they are gone, and never when they are right there with you. Don't let yourself become someone with nothing but regrets and memories of things that never existed.
56939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

lacrymosa_blooms wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:


lacrymosa_blooms wrote:


Neukuhn wrote:

i have had several problems with girls where i cant date them seeing how they have a boyfriend or they went out with a friend of mine or that she just lives to far away XP

My question is, have you ever had a problem like this and did you try to fix it or did you just leave it?


oh my... why would you spend soo much thinking aboutt his since theres lots of girls out there!


but there not all the same, you cant replace someone with someone else, you just cant


well, i got what your point is. time to move on man


i did move on, im just asking kus its not like you dont think about it sometimes
Posted 1/7/09
I'm the guy who only "likes" so far.
I'm not the guy who goes crazy because he "loves."


yea. Idols have no time for romance.
Posted 1/7/09
yeah
but wat can i do T^T
but i am happy now hehe
i don't care about that crap anymore ahha
2618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / OC; CA.
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
I liked this guy named Moses LIKE I REALLY REALLY liked him. We talked for a long time, but He chose another girl over me -_-. But since he didn't choose me, I wouldn't have met the best boyfriend everrrrr <3.
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
i have this pr0blem too..i have a crush on the guy
and the guy said he has crush on me too, but the problem is he is 6 yrs older than me,and
my close friend has crush on him too when she was a teenager.until now my my close friend havea a crush on him
even if she have a bf..thats hurts me..
---
we spent the new years eve with him
then i saw them kissing, thats my pr0b.
i thought he likes me but now he is kissing another girl. and the girl is my close friend.
what should i do???
i like to forget him,but my close friend always teasing me.. sometimes i want to tell my close friend why she do that
she knows that i like him and she has a bf.
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Too much moving around for me...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.