First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
have you ever not been able to date someone you really like? why?
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:

Yea i have this problem all the time, probably because im attracted to ridiculously pretty girls, longest relationship i had was with a very pretty asian girl who like to set shit on fire, take the good with the bad

Lucky bastard got a pyromaniac.


About the best part was she had really cool zippos and like waterproof strike-anywhere matches
Posted 1/9/09

Mikedabear wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


Mikedabear wrote:

Yea i have this problem all the time, probably because im attracted to ridiculously pretty girls, longest relationship i had was with a very pretty asian girl who like to set shit on fire, take the good with the bad

Lucky bastard got a pyromaniac.


About the best part was she had really cool zippos and like waterproof strike-anywhere matches

You forgot that pyromaniacs are disturbingly hot.
No pun intended.
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jiyongie's heart
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

deekun wrote:


x1vietbabiix wrote:

I like guys but sometimes when they start to like me I lose interest.


Why? (just curious)

-------
As for me...I've "fallen in love" with / had crushes on girls who I worked with, lived with, and who had boyfriends or "weren't looking for a relationship". Some were just classmates. I asked out a couple crushes but am still single...mais c'est la vie.


I honestly don't know. I think I like the challenge knowing a guy doesn't like me because I try to get their attention and stuff but when I have it, it's less fun.
1511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Queens, NYC
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

x1vietbabiix wrote:


deekun wrote:


x1vietbabiix wrote:

I like guys but sometimes when they start to like me I lose interest.


Why? (just curious)

-------
As for me...I've "fallen in love" with / had crushes on girls who I worked with, lived with, and who had boyfriends or "weren't looking for a relationship". Some were just classmates. I asked out a couple crushes but am still single...mais c'est la vie.


I honestly don't know. I think I like the challenge knowing a guy doesn't like me because I try to get their attention and stuff but when I have it, it's less fun.



Hence, you are tease and most men happen to think your type is scum. GL with that
Posted 1/9/09

x1vietbabiix wrote:


deekun wrote:


x1vietbabiix wrote:

I like guys but sometimes when they start to like me I lose interest.


Why? (just curious)

-------
As for me...I've "fallen in love" with / had crushes on girls who I worked with, lived with, and who had boyfriends or "weren't looking for a relationship". Some were just classmates. I asked out a couple crushes but am still single...mais c'est la vie.


I honestly don't know. I think I like the challenge knowing a guy doesn't like me because I try to get their attention and stuff but when I have it, it's less fun.

Cock tease.

You should carry a can of mace around you.
Cock teases are almost always victims of raep.
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Vancouver, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
i'm dealing with that right now.... i'm not 100% out yet but its not looking too good either T_T
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

x1vietbabiix wrote:

I like guys but sometimes when they start to like me I lose interest.


That's horrible
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

x1vietbabiix wrote:

deekun wrote:

x1vietbabiix wrote:
I like guys but sometimes when they start to like me I lose interest.

Why? (just curious)


I honestly don't know. I think I like the challenge knowing a guy doesn't like me because I try to get their attention and stuff but when I have it, it's less fun.


Thanks- I think I know someone else who feels like that. I can see how the chase is exciting, just I bet it would suck to be on the receiving end (after you lose interest)...
Posted 1/9/09
yeah...cuz like he was going out with someone else
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / behind you.
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
yeah. he moved...
it took me awhile to accept it. we're just friends now, but i really cant ignore the "what if" questions.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
yes, MY LOVE RIVAL OPENED UP HER LEGS.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

yes, MY LOVE RIVAL OPENED UP HER LEGS.


TELL US MOAR
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(^^)!!land of dan...
Offline
Posted 1/9/09
hhhaaaa ,,, very good,, teresa _Y
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

h3ntie wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:

yes, MY LOVE RIVAL OPENED UP HER LEGS.


TELL US MOAR


iz not appropriate fo forumzz. me no wanna get banned.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Takumicon wrote:

hhhaaaa ,,, very good,, teresa _Y


thanksyuuuuu.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.