First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
has any of your friends killed themselves?
Posted 1/6/09
I can say whatever the fuck I want to say, okay? You just did, didn't you? I never said I was Mrs. Allmighty I-pwn-kids-in-debates, now did I? I'm not even in the fuckin' speech and debate club at fuckin' school. Why is this affecting you, anyways? It's really not insulting me or anything. To me, you guys are all just failing so epically. The fact that you went through and colored all my little words and everything just makes you look really creepy and also one of those with no life. ^.^ I don't even get why you guys are freaking out over this shit. Is there any reason why we can't just befriend each other, frolic through the flowers, and have a nice life? Apparently not, because you guys aren't mature enough to let anything go. I mean, seriously. We're on a website, together, and we pretty much share the same interests. -shrugs- I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but that's incentive enough to be friendly toward one another. Now, I'm going to bed because I have school in the morning (a.k.a. A LIFE). Reply all your little replies, and I'll get to them in the morning if I have time. Good night. -smiles sweetly-
Posted 1/6/09

vinsane01 wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


vinsane01 wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

You guys are so retarded.
I have lots of friends and I'm not Emo, and I have no idea why you think your stupid Internet I-have-no-life-and-I'm-going-to-cry comments are going to affect me. I have everything I need in my life right now: I'm a christian, so I have God, I have a boyfriend, and I have a wonderful best friend that helps me through everything, and I, in turn, help her.
After all, I'm not the one posting about my dead friends on the Internet.
I don't find human life to be trivial; I find it to be quite important. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't post about your friends like that on the Internet. It's dumb. You're dumb. And I don't even wear a lot of eyeliner.
What the FUCK?
You need to stop and think for a second about how your deceased friends would feel if they knew you were doing this.
It's pretty shitty of you all.
Pretty shitty.


if you truly are a christian your not acting like one.


Are you a Christian, sir? Because Christianity is a way of life; not a religion. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm all holy and shit. I can say and do as I please; I just choose not to go down the wrong paths. The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one. If you can't seem to HANDLE that, then I feel sorry for you. And I don't understand why you guys are blowing this whole thing out of proportion. We hardly know each other. Wouldn't it be much simpler to put it in the past, as it is a ridiculous and petty fight that you are sure to lose?


Anyone who says that christianity is not a religion doesnt even deserve to argue with anything. F*ck, you dont even know that your religion is christianity.


It's only a religion because society and the world has made it that way. -shrugs- Sorry, but I can say what I like. It's my belief, and that's what I've learned in church from my youth pastor. If you can't handle that, then once again, I feel sorry for you.


I can handle that. Its your opinion, it sucks though that your own pastor states it that way. Religion is a way of life, you base everything you do and everything you dont do on the religion that you have. It is a religion, either you misinterpreted what he meant or he also didnt know.


Thank you. Thank you for being the only person who hasn't attacked me and failed. ^.^
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / BC , CANADA :D
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


thatHamMuncher wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

You guys are so retarded.
I have lots of friends and I'm not Emo, and I have no idea why you think your stupid Internet I-have-no-life-and-I'm-going-to-cry comments are going to affect me. I have everything I need in my life right now: I'm a christian, so I have God, I have a boyfriend, and I have a wonderful best friend that helps me through everything, and I, in turn, help her.
After all, I'm not the one posting about my dead friends on the Internet.
I don't find human life to be trivial; I find it to be quite important. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't post about your friends like that on the Internet. It's dumb. You're dumb. And I don't even wear a lot of eyeliner.
What the FUCK?
You need to stop and think for a second about how your deceased friends would feel if they knew you were doing this.
It's pretty shitty of thouu all.
Pretty shitty.


He might have just wanted to let it out .
Goddamnit . Is there honestly something wrong with that ?
Most times it's easier to just let it all out to people you have absolutely no relations with .
Not everyone's like you . Some people might find it comforting to know that people care about them enough to let it out .
Or their friend might just be happy that they're able to let it out .

If someone close to you died 'aand you posted about it . .
I'm sure you wouldn't want someone bitching about it .

&& don't say you wouldn't .
'cause all I said was if .


~To the guy that made this, I'm really sorry about your friend .






See? She did this the right way. She didn't attack me blatantly; she stated her side of the argument, and I respect that. If you all hadn't noticed, I'm not even talking about your friends anymore. This whole thing has blown completely out of the water, and for nothing.


You know what ? You're right . This whole thing has most definitely blown completely out of the water .
&& I'm sorry for that . Both to you and the guy who started this .


There is one more thing I'd like to say though .
To anyone else who's going to start blabbing about how idiotic this is .

Please , just stop .

I'm not sure if this guy is really telling the truth ,
but if he is , then all your bullshit comments are just going to hurt .

I think he just wanted to see if he could relate to anyone on here .

So , please everyone ?

Posted 1/6/09

Sayua wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

You guys are so retarded.
I have lots of friends and I'm not Emo, and I have no idea why you think your stupid Internet I-have-no-life-and-I'm-going-to-cry comments are going to affect me. I have everything I need in my life right now: I'm a christian, so I have God, I have a boyfriend, and I have a wonderful best friend that helps me through everything, and I, in turn, help her.
After all, I'm not the one posting about my dead friends on the Internet.
I don't find human life to be trivial; I find it to be quite important. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't post about your friends like that on the Internet. It's dumb. You're dumb. And I don't even wear a lot of eyeliner.
What the FUCK?
You need to stop and think for a second about how your deceased friends would feel if they knew you were doing this.
It's pretty shitty of you all.
Pretty shitty.


if you truly are a christian your not acting like one.


Are you a Christian, sir? Because Christianity is a way of life; not a religion. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm all holy and shit. I can say and do as I please; I just choose not to go down the wrong paths. The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one. If you can't seem to HANDLE that, then I feel sorry for you. And I don't understand why you guys are blowing this whole thing out of proportion. We hardly know each other. Wouldn't it be much simpler to put it in the past, as it is a ridiculous and petty fight that you are sure to lose?


being a Christian is believing in Jesus. Correct me if i'm wrong but in the Bible doesn't it say to love one another? Doesn't it say to not judge others? Doesn't it say to pray for one another? idk but if one of my friend's died, id really want someone to know that they care, and especially prayer if i'm going through hard times


That wasn't so hard, was it? You didn't attack me. You stated your side, and, as I said, I respect that. I agree with you; yes, it says not to judge and whatnot, but to err is human. Everyone sins; there's not a single person on this Earth who doesn't sin, and if they state otherwise, they're fuckin' retarded. If you want prayer, say it. I wouldn't have said anything if it seemed that way, but since it didn't, I voiced my opinion. -shrugs- There's nothin' wrong with that.


nothing wrong with that? nothing wrong with voicing your opinion? you "voicing your opinion" was an attack on that kid. Don't try to change your tone on me trying to act all nice and christian-like. If you want to be a Christian then make it your way of life just like how you said it not just be all Christian-like when it is convenient for you to do so.


Yep this friend over here is right. You attacked him but you don't understand it ... I feel pity for you "Mrs. I-win-all-debates". Right now me and my brother are laughing about your posts! It is our right, right?


Of course it is. ^.^ you can laugh at whatever you want. I never said you couldn't, did I? What, did you think I was gonna get off the computer and cry? No. No, I'm not. I'm actually quite fine. I'm just waiting for you to get over yourself long enough to realize how retarded this whole thing is. =]
Posted 1/6/09

thatHamMuncher wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


thatHamMuncher wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

You guys are so retarded.
I have lots of friends and I'm not Emo, and I have no idea why you think your stupid Internet I-have-no-life-and-I'm-going-to-cry comments are going to affect me. I have everything I need in my life right now: I'm a christian, so I have God, I have a boyfriend, and I have a wonderful best friend that helps me through everything, and I, in turn, help her.
After all, I'm not the one posting about my dead friends on the Internet.
I don't find human life to be trivial; I find it to be quite important. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't post about your friends like that on the Internet. It's dumb. You're dumb. And I don't even wear a lot of eyeliner.
What the FUCK?
You need to stop and think for a second about how your deceased friends would feel if they knew you were doing this.
It's pretty shitty of thouu all.
Pretty shitty.


He might have just wanted to let it out .
Goddamnit . Is there honestly something wrong with that ?
Most times it's easier to just let it all out to people you have absolutely no relations with .
Not everyone's like you . Some people might find it comforting to know that people care about them enough to let it out .
Or their friend might just be happy that they're able to let it out .

If someone close to you died 'aand you posted about it . .
I'm sure you wouldn't want someone bitching about it .

&& don't say you wouldn't .
'cause all I said was if .


~To the guy that made this, I'm really sorry about your friend .






See? She did this the right way. She didn't attack me blatantly; she stated her side of the argument, and I respect that. If you all hadn't noticed, I'm not even talking about your friends anymore. This whole thing has blown completely out of the water, and for nothing.


You know what ? You're right . This whole thing has most definitely blown completely out of the water .
&& I'm sorry for that . Both to you and the guy who started this .


There is one more thing I'd like to say though .
To anyone else who's going to start blabbing about how idiotic this is .

Please , just stop .

I'm not sure if this guy is really telling the truth ,
but if he is , then all your bullshit comments are just going to hurt .

I think he just wanted to see if he could relate to anyone on here .

So , please everyone ?



You have a good point. If this whole thing really happened with the guy's friend, we're only making it worse.
495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09

yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

I can say whatever the fuck I want to say, okay? You just did, didn't you? I never said I was Mrs. Allmighty I-pwn-kids-in-debates, now did I? I'm not even in the fuckin' speech and debate club at fuckin' school. Why is this affecting you, anyways? It's really not insulting me or anything. To me, you guys are all just failing so epically. The fact that you went through and colored all my little words and everything just makes you look really creepy and also one of those with no life. ^.^ I don't even get why you guys are freaking out over this shit. Is there any reason why we can't just befriend each other, frolic through the flowers, and have a nice life? Apparently not, because you guys aren't mature enough to let anything go. I mean, seriously. We're on a website, together, and we pretty much share the same interests. -shrugs- I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but that's incentive enough to be friendly toward one another. Now, I'm going to bed because I have school in the morning (a.k.a. A LIFE). Reply all your little replies, and I'll get to them in the morning if I have time. Good night. -smiles sweetly-


1. You started this senseless debate.
2. Am I not allowed to give nicknames? Mrs. Allmighty I-pwn-kids-in-debates?
3. For us YOU are failing epically.
4. Why do you freak out over this shit?
5. No life? Why does he live then? Why do I and other people here have friends, family etc.?
6. Firstly you have to be friendly before asking someone to be friendly to you, right?
7. You think you are mature? HAHAHAHAHAHA let me laugh a bit... now I feel better
8. Ah and btw you don't have a life

Edit: Its senseless to discuss with you... you even don't get the easiest Ironic and sarcastic things
Oh wait it does effect her " i'm havign a freak attack " !!! Wow, we did it we owned superman! Oh wait... in reality we are failing really hard atm : ( right "Mrs. Im-the-best"?
And why are you flaming mimimimi they are trying to hurt me :'( no one tries that seriously drop the acting.
2707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09
Your friend died!! Oh, wait, no she didn't. Nice one. Almost got me thar.
24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/6/09
Nope>><
dont noe how it feels..Dont wanna..=[
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

You guys are so retarded.
I have lots of friends and I'm not Emo, and I have no idea why you think your stupid Internet I-have-no-life-and-I'm-going-to-cry comments are going to affect me. I have everything I need in my life right now: I'm a christian, so I have God, I have a boyfriend, and I have a wonderful best friend that helps me through everything, and I, in turn, help her.
After all, I'm not the one posting about my dead friends on the Internet.
I don't find human life to be trivial; I find it to be quite important. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't post about your friends like that on the Internet. It's dumb. You're dumb. And I don't even wear a lot of eyeliner.
What the FUCK?
You need to stop and think for a second about how your deceased friends would feel if they knew you were doing this.
It's pretty shitty of you all.
Pretty shitty.


if you truly are a christian your not acting like one.


Are you a Christian, sir? Because Christianity is a way of life; not a religion. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm all holy and shit. I can say and do as I please; I just choose not to go down the wrong paths. The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one. If you can't seem to HANDLE that, then I feel sorry for you. And I don't understand why you guys are blowing this whole thing out of proportion. We hardly know each other. Wouldn't it be much simpler to put it in the past, as it is a ridiculous and petty fight that you are sure to lose?


So in other words, you're a hypocrite?


The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one.



This is stupid.
Why are you talking about your dead friends on a fucking FORUM?
What the FUCK?
I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy to know you were plastering their mistake all over the internet.
Shame on you all!
And in reply to the whole fight thing with the girl who isn't really dead and all that gay shit--just drop it. Who gives a fuck if she's dead or not? It just proves you ALL have no life if you're doing this.
FIGHTING over something as trivial as this.
Epic. Fail.

I'm about to pop some caps.
-sighs-


^^ Contradiction, much? Your standard of Christianity must be seriously fucked O_o




495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

You guys are so retarded.
I have lots of friends and I'm not Emo, and I have no idea why you think your stupid Internet I-have-no-life-and-I'm-going-to-cry comments are going to affect me. I have everything I need in my life right now: I'm a christian, so I have God, I have a boyfriend, and I have a wonderful best friend that helps me through everything, and I, in turn, help her.
After all, I'm not the one posting about my dead friends on the Internet.
I don't find human life to be trivial; I find it to be quite important. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't post about your friends like that on the Internet. It's dumb. You're dumb. And I don't even wear a lot of eyeliner.
What the FUCK?
You need to stop and think for a second about how your deceased friends would feel if they knew you were doing this.
It's pretty shitty of you all.
Pretty shitty.


if you truly are a christian your not acting like one.


Are you a Christian, sir? Because Christianity is a way of life; not a religion. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm all holy and shit. I can say and do as I please; I just choose not to go down the wrong paths. The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one. If you can't seem to HANDLE that, then I feel sorry for you. And I don't understand why you guys are blowing this whole thing out of proportion. We hardly know each other. Wouldn't it be much simpler to put it in the past, as it is a ridiculous and petty fight that you are sure to lose?


So in other words, you're a hypocrite?


The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one.



This is stupid.
Why are you talking about your dead friends on a fucking FORUM?
What the FUCK?
I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy to know you were plastering their mistake all over the internet.
Shame on you all!
And in reply to the whole fight thing with the girl who isn't really dead and all that gay shit--just drop it. Who gives a fuck if she's dead or not? It just proves you ALL have no life if you're doing this.
FIGHTING over something as trivial as this.
Epic. Fail.

I'm about to pop some caps.
-sighs-


^^ Contradiction, much? Your standard of Christianity must be seriously fucked O_o






Well that's all right!... but she is a bit thick-headed... you know she will just say mimimi I have the right to do this and that, then I have a life because I have friends and a boyfriend, you all fail, I am allowed to insult others but you all aren't because you don't have a life and so on.
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

Sayua wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

You guys are so retarded.
I have lots of friends and I'm not Emo, and I have no idea why you think your stupid Internet I-have-no-life-and-I'm-going-to-cry comments are going to affect me. I have everything I need in my life right now: I'm a christian, so I have God, I have a boyfriend, and I have a wonderful best friend that helps me through everything, and I, in turn, help her.
After all, I'm not the one posting about my dead friends on the Internet.
I don't find human life to be trivial; I find it to be quite important. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't post about your friends like that on the Internet. It's dumb. You're dumb. And I don't even wear a lot of eyeliner.
What the FUCK?
You need to stop and think for a second about how your deceased friends would feel if they knew you were doing this.
It's pretty shitty of you all.
Pretty shitty.


if you truly are a christian your not acting like one.


Are you a Christian, sir? Because Christianity is a way of life; not a religion. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm all holy and shit. I can say and do as I please; I just choose not to go down the wrong paths. The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one. If you can't seem to HANDLE that, then I feel sorry for you. And I don't understand why you guys are blowing this whole thing out of proportion. We hardly know each other. Wouldn't it be much simpler to put it in the past, as it is a ridiculous and petty fight that you are sure to lose?


So in other words, you're a hypocrite?


The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one.



This is stupid.
Why are you talking about your dead friends on a fucking FORUM?
What the FUCK?
I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy to know you were plastering their mistake all over the internet.
Shame on you all!
And in reply to the whole fight thing with the girl who isn't really dead and all that gay shit--just drop it. Who gives a fuck if she's dead or not? It just proves you ALL have no life if you're doing this.
FIGHTING over something as trivial as this.
Epic. Fail.

I'm about to pop some caps.
-sighs-


^^ Contradiction, much? Your standard of Christianity must be seriously fucked O_o






Well that's all right!... but she is a bit thick-headed... you know she will just say mimimi I have the right to do this and that, then I have a life because I have friends and a boyfriend, you all fail, I am allowed to insult others but you all aren't because you don't have a life and so on.


lmao ... Is she like that =_=;;
495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Sayua wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


yueguang-ji-yi wrote:

You guys are so retarded.
I have lots of friends and I'm not Emo, and I have no idea why you think your stupid Internet I-have-no-life-and-I'm-going-to-cry comments are going to affect me. I have everything I need in my life right now: I'm a christian, so I have God, I have a boyfriend, and I have a wonderful best friend that helps me through everything, and I, in turn, help her.
After all, I'm not the one posting about my dead friends on the Internet.
I don't find human life to be trivial; I find it to be quite important. That's why I'm saying you shouldn't post about your friends like that on the Internet. It's dumb. You're dumb. And I don't even wear a lot of eyeliner.
What the FUCK?
You need to stop and think for a second about how your deceased friends would feel if they knew you were doing this.
It's pretty shitty of you all.
Pretty shitty.


if you truly are a christian your not acting like one.


Are you a Christian, sir? Because Christianity is a way of life; not a religion. Just because I'm a Christian doesn't mean I'm all holy and shit. I can say and do as I please; I just choose not to go down the wrong paths. The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one. If you can't seem to HANDLE that, then I feel sorry for you. And I don't understand why you guys are blowing this whole thing out of proportion. We hardly know each other. Wouldn't it be much simpler to put it in the past, as it is a ridiculous and petty fight that you are sure to lose?


So in other words, you're a hypocrite?


The fact that I'm calmly replying to the rude things you guys are saying shows you that I AM a Christian, and I AM acting like one.



This is stupid.
Why are you talking about your dead friends on a fucking FORUM?
What the FUCK?
I'm sure they wouldn't be too happy to know you were plastering their mistake all over the internet.
Shame on you all!
And in reply to the whole fight thing with the girl who isn't really dead and all that gay shit--just drop it. Who gives a fuck if she's dead or not? It just proves you ALL have no life if you're doing this.
FIGHTING over something as trivial as this.
Epic. Fail.

I'm about to pop some caps.
-sighs-


^^ Contradiction, much? Your standard of Christianity must be seriously fucked O_o






Well that's all right!... but she is a bit thick-headed... you know she will just say mimimi I have the right to do this and that, then I have a life because I have friends and a boyfriend, you all fail, I am allowed to insult others but you all aren't because you don't have a life and so on.


lmao ... Is she like that =_=;;


Yeah sadly, damn I have to shut my mouth because you fail automatically if you say something against her .
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

marumo-kun wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

what did he do shoot himself?
take pills?
watch naruto fillers?


itr was a she and dude too soon v.v ListenToHeart


That REALLY doesn't make sense because lmbo..

Kay please don't believe people so easily over the net.

If she died she wouldn't post it up.

I doubt she commited suicide too.

:) Some people do this because they want attention hun..
102489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/6/09

Sayua wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



lmao ... Is she like that =_=;;


Yeah sadly, damn I have to shut my mouth because you fail automatically if you say something against her .


She should realise how overused the phrase "epic fail" is ...


Edit: I wonder if she realises how dumb her posts make her sound? Lawl ... I can refute every one of her points to the users she's arguing with .. Maybe she'll quote me back?

<-- Ish amused (:
495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Germany
Offline
Posted 1/6/09

xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:


Sayua wrote:


xO_Skittles_Ox wrote:



lmao ... Is she like that =_=;;


Yeah sadly, damn I have to shut my mouth because you fail automatically if you say something against her .


She should realise how overused the phrase "epic fail" is ...


Edit: I wonder if she realises how dumb her posts make her sound? Lawl ... I can refute every one of her points to the users she's arguing with .. Maybe she'll quote me back?

<-- Ish amused (:


She WILL don't worry xD. She went sleeping I guess, get prepared ... hardcore flames incoming!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.