First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply ID Cards
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 1/6/09 , edited 1/7/09
just fill out this form:

Username:
Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Color of Font:
Moderator
5315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Jupiter
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09
Username:rawrsaysno
Name:Maka-chan
Age:12
Birthday: may 23
Color of Font: purple
Picture:

7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/8/09

rawrsaysno wrote:

Username:rawrsaysno
Name:Maka-chan
Age:12
Birthday: may 23
Color of Font: purple


Here You Go^^




32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Username: Diamond93
Name: Nia
Age: 15
Birthday: 25 Nov 93
Color of Font: Blue
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

diamond93 wrote:

Username: Diamond93
Name: Nia
Age: 15
Birthday: 25 Nov 93
Color of Font: Blue



Here^^

32105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

laradenise wrote:


diamond93 wrote:

Username: Diamond93
Name: Nia
Age: 15
Birthday: 25 Nov 93
Color of Font: Blue



Here^^




Thank u very much ^^
7849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Username:MinhPham
Name:Minh-Chan
Age:13
Birthday:Feb.18
Color of Font:red
Member
10632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Username: 2AngelAnna
Name: Cindy
Age: 13
Birthday: August 11th
Color of Font: blue

Posted 1/7/09
Username: UtauHoshinaCool
Name: Rosa
Age: 12
Birthday: September 10th
Color of Font: blue
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

UtauHoshinaCool wrote:

Username: UtauHoshinaCool
Name: Rosa
Age: 12
Birthday: September 10th
Color of Font: blue



Here You Go


7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

diamond93 wrote:


laradenise wrote:


diamond93 wrote:

Username: Diamond93
Name: Nia
Age: 15
Birthday: 25 Nov 93
Color of Font: Blue



Here^^




Thank u very much ^^



Ill Redo Your Card Here^^


7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 1/8/09

MinhPham wrote:

Username:MinhPham
Name:Minh-Chan
Age:13
Birthday:Feb.18
Color of Font:red




Here You Go^^


Posted 1/8/09

laradenise wrote:


UtauHoshinaCool wrote:

Username: UtauHoshinaCool
Name: Rosa
Age: 12
Birthday: September 10th
Color of Font: blue



Here You Go




Thank you very much!!!
Moderator
2004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines......
Offline
Posted 1/9/09


Username: Chikage_Yuuri
Name: Lea-chii
Age: 16
Birthday: Jan.02
Color of Font: any solor that will best fit^^
tnx..a lot..
pis.:
7127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / District 12
Offline
Posted 1/9/09

Chikage_Yuuri wrote:



Username: Chikage_Yuuri
Name: Lea-chii
Age: 16
Birthday: Jan.02
Color of Font: any solor that will best fit^^
tnx..a lot..
pis.:



Here


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.