First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Have u ever sleep in class bcoz u have been watching anime late at night?
Posted 1/7/09
No and Never! I don't watch anime shows late at night...
7991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / L.A.
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

AnimeJesus wrote:

I've done so quite a few times, I used be be quite rebellious back when I was in grade 8, 8 (they failed me) and 9, I used to go to bed at 5:00am everyday watching anime and woke up at 7:30am, this lasted for about 4 months, when it was too tiring to keep that up I started sleeping when I got home (at 5:00pm) until 8:00pm and then stayed up until 5:00am again, this lasted for a year and a half, then I left school because of personal reasons.

EDIT: I would be what you call an extreme otaku and a hikikomori sadly, although I play guitar too.


wow O.o

somehow i respect you X3

Posted 1/7/09
nope..
2342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Quebec, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

kawaiicelia wrote:


AnimeJesus wrote:

I've done so quite a few times, I used be be quite rebellious back when I was in grade 8, 8 (they failed me) and 9, I used to go to bed at 5:00am everyday watching anime and woke up at 7:30am, this lasted for about 4 months, when it was too tiring to keep that up I started sleeping when I got home (at 5:00pm) until 8:00pm and then stayed up until 5:00am again, this lasted for a year and a half, then I left school because of personal reasons.

EDIT: I would be what you call an extreme otaku and a hikikomori sadly, although I play guitar too.


wow O.o

somehow i respect you X3



I had a rough time back then, I'm not so rebellious nowadays, I was unhappy in school back then, and now I don't go anymore. <.<
It was pretty epic, I lost count of how many times I did it though, over 20 though, it was always in math class because the teacher didn't mind too much.
Posted 1/7/09
hm not at all.

well eventhough sometimes i sleep during breaktime.
Posted 1/7/09
lol i always sleep in the class they don't call me the sleeping idiot for nothing
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
Are you sure you didn't sleep through your English classes?
>___>

Regardless, no I haven't slept in any class because of anime. It's generally because the class itself is dull.
=/
1052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
no.. lol
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
no..
wat a life
Posted 1/7/09
in 6th grade mid term exams i fell a sleep T_T i had to take it again
Posted 1/7/09
Yeah...it was embarresing and my friend woke me up...the students are all looking at me!!! >.<
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
I have managed to find a way to sleep and get away with it! But I'm in college now so I try to stay awake. Less anime for me
Posted 1/7/09
ah when i was watching CG R2. i actually stayed up to finish it, which is very unlike me. islept in bio class the entire time.
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

kawaiicelia wrote:

if you say 11pm is late then you must not know what an otaku does O.o

X3 but no~~ i cant sleep in class being an honor student >3

i dont watch much anime on schooldays late at night
:[ but i do get really tired in class either way (cuz of late night hw).

but at weekends or holidays i've stayed up to 5am. just watching anime or drama

:3 but i sleep the whole day after that.


You can sleep in class and still get good grades.
49 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

jamesbont wrote:


kawaiicelia wrote:

if you say 11pm is late then you must not know what an otaku does O.o

X3 but no~~ i cant sleep in class being an honor student >3

i dont watch much anime on schooldays late at night
:[ but i do get really tired in class either way (cuz of late night hw).

but at weekends or holidays i've stayed up to 5am. just watching anime or drama

:3 but i sleep the whole day after that.


You can sleep in class and still get good grades.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.