First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
do you cosplay ?
Posted 1/27/09


owh..thats bad

yes sadly it is, besides im trying 2 find some anime conventions so they cant really mock me much cus alot of ppl do at conventions, u no
27182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SHINee's World
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

pandz2 wrote:



owh..thats bad


yes sadly it is, besides im trying 2 find some anime conventions so they cant really mock me much cus alot of ppl do at conventions, u no

ooo..its ok..when u grown up..u can do that,right..
Posted 1/27/09

ida_zumi wrote:


pandz2 wrote:



owh..thats bad


yes sadly it is, besides im trying 2 find some anime conventions so they cant really mock me much cus alot of ppl do at conventions, u no


ooo..its ok..when u grown up..u can do that,right..

yup !
27182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / SHINee's World
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

pandz2 wrote:


ida_zumi wrote:


pandz2 wrote:



owh..thats bad


yes sadly it is, besides im trying 2 find some anime conventions so they cant really mock me much cus alot of ppl do at conventions, u no


ooo..its ok..when u grown up..u can do that,right..


yup !

yeah...be happy now ok..
11490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
noo
Posted 1/27/09
I dont, but i have tons of copslay pictures in my photos (:
1737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
No.
Posted 1/27/09
Not really
Posted 2/14/09
Posted 2/14/09
No... and this is my anti-cosplay just say no.
41963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Transcending thro...
Offline
Posted 2/14/09
Nope
19005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
no haha
52969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/15/09
Nope. And I don't like to try either
6250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / The Internet
Offline
Posted 2/22/09
i would cosplay as Kiba or Hinata from Naruto but unfortunately i only have the headbands and gloves with the Sand village sign on it
Posted 2/22/09
If I had the outfit, time to make it, or time to buy it then yeah I would. Until I go to Japan I wont be able to cosplay!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.