First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
SNSD's Gee MV released!!!
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/9/09
The Gee MV came out on January 06,2008.

Girls Generation's Gee teaser::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trBvZ_1GFqU

Girls Generation Gee MV[eng subbed!]::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHZ36zQMEv8

eenjoy!!










SNSD is making their comeback on::
January 9,2008 [Music Bank]
January 10,2008 [Show Music Core]
January 11,2008 [SBS Inkigayo]
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
its......
i never liked their music but decided to give them a chance
but its another gross,too fake cutesy song and the mv is worse.gee its really annoying.
it sounds like something kara would do and i hate kara songs.
Posted 1/7/09
^ agreed .. no offense but some SNSD fans actually think this could surpass Wonder Girls "Tell Me"?

i don't even think "So Hot" or "Nobody" surpassed "Tell Me" ..
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / My own world
Offline
Posted 1/7/09




Oh God no, another fake song
Seriously, they need to stop acting cute cause they’re not
And that Gee Gee Gee part freaks me out, it’s just so annoying
Sorry fans but this is only my opinion XD


1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

teenace wrote:

its......
i never liked their music but decided to give them a chance
but its another gross,too fake cutesy song and the mv is worse.gee its really annoying.
it sounds like something kara would do and i hate kara songs.


ㅣㅇㅣㅣㅣ.
haha
i sorta liked this one;;
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

NoNeTa wrote:





Oh God no, another fake song
Seriously, they need to stop acting cute cause they’re not
And that Gee Gee Gee part freaks me out, it’s just so annoying
Sorry fans but this is only my opinion XD




loll dont be sorry
haha
it ur opinion
and other ppl mite hate it too :DD
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

puppet89 wrote:

^ agreed .. no offense but some SNSD fans actually think this could surpass Wonder Girls "Tell Me"?

i don't even think "So Hot" or "Nobody" surpassed "Tell Me" ..


hahaha
butt!
this one is still good.
in my opinion
5627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
sowwi but i luv this song now lol im not even much of a fan of them but i luv it
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

Babiluvmuffinxx wrote:

sowwi but i luv this song now lol im not even much of a fan of them but i luv it


THANK YOU! hahaha mee too :DDDD
Posted 1/7/09
Minho is in the video~
Posted 1/7/09

krngirlfolife wrote:


puppet89 wrote:

^ agreed .. no offense but some SNSD fans actually think this could surpass Wonder Girls "Tell Me"?

i don't even think "So Hot" or "Nobody" surpassed "Tell Me" ..


hahaha
butt!
this one is still good.
in my opinion :D


i guess .. but i do give them props for being able to stay still like that

*even i can't do it .. but i think it's just me*~
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

puppet89 wrote:


krngirlfolife wrote:


puppet89 wrote:

^ agreed .. no offense but some SNSD fans actually think this could surpass Wonder Girls "Tell Me"?

i don't even think "So Hot" or "Nobody" surpassed "Tell Me" ..


hahaha
butt!
this one is still good.
in my opinion :D


i guess .. but i do give them props for being able to stay still like that

*even i can't do it .. but i think it's just me*~


haha
i just dont like tiffany
Posted 1/7/09

krngirlfolife wrote:


puppet89 wrote:


krngirlfolife wrote:


puppet89 wrote:

^ agreed .. no offense but some SNSD fans actually think this could surpass Wonder Girls "Tell Me"?

i don't even think "So Hot" or "Nobody" surpassed "Tell Me" ..


hahaha
butt!
this one is still good.
in my opinion :D


i guess .. but i do give them props for being able to stay still like that

*even i can't do it .. but i think it's just me*~


haha
i just dont like tiffany


no offense .. who does?
2007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
The MV wasn't that great and the song was really cutesy. I was hoping they would release a song like "Into the New World" or "Girls Generation". I really loved those songs.

Still props to Taeyeon for her wonderful ad-libbing.
6369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / sumwhere
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
i dont really think this will be the "Tell Me" of 2009 becoz in the MV i dont think they can make a gud, catchy and easy dance for this... hmmm...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.