First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Did you imagine Yuki and Kaname as Bella and Edward when reading Twilight
Member
371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / crunchyworld
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
i alwas do it just has that clik to them
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Buffalo NY
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
I can't say I like Twilight at all.

So, no, I didn't think of it when I was watching Vampire Knight. Before you flame me, I actually READ the first book before deciding I didn't like it. I didn't see any comparison, and I never understood when people say they do.

Honestly, I think it's just the topic of love and vampires that gets people all 'oh they're just like Edward and Bella!' and has nothing to do with their flat 2 dimensionality.
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
Not really, but i like both.
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the city bying...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
no.
Member
3800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
no cause yuuki and kaname arent gonna end up together
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Whitby
Offline
Posted 2/23/09 , edited 2/23/09
I knowtis this along time ago and they are both romantic but twilight is more romantic Yuki=Bella Zero = edward??? or kaname= edward???
Member
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
No.Edward is best looking guy in the world and Kaname not.He doesn't do one thing for me.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 5/9/09
Yuuki is truly the Bella of the VK series. Kaname is most definitely the Edward Cullen. Zero's hatred to vampires is an exact equal to Jacob Black's hatred.
Member
1148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
no because at first I read twilight and then I watch vampire knight And if then i would imagina zero and yuuki
Member
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/10/09
Haha so true.I read too first Twilight before a good friend bring me to Vampire Knight.Zero doesn't have the look
of Jacob.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

Tannie36 wrote:

Haha so true.I read too first Twilight before a good friend bring me to Vampire Knight.Zero doesn't have the look
of Jacob.




But Zero has somewhat of an attitude of Jacob.
Posted 12/11/09
uh, that's not good,you people... criticizing a book or an anime is kinda hurting to the fans, so please don't judge badly.. (*wince*) I like twilight and vampire knight... both of them. really.. and I oftentimes see kaname like edward, but I don't really think Yuki is like bella; yuki's more childish and jolly, and Bella likes being coolminded and responsible. Yeah. like that. ^_^ (sorry, people~ sorry.) ><
Posted 12/11/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:

Yuuki is truly the Bella of the VK series. Kaname is most definitely the Edward Cullen. Zero's hatred to vampires is an exact equal to Jacob Black's hatred.


Yep~ I quite agree on that. ^_^
Member
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/16/09 , edited 12/16/09
No. Because:
- Kaname paints nails, Edward doesn't do that. (proof in manga)
- Kaname is Yuuki's grandpa, Edward is not related to Yuuki. (Kaname is Kuran's ancestor)
- Edward protects Bella himself, Kaname lets other people do it for him.
- Kaname turned Yuuki back into the beast he is himself, Edward did not want Bella to become a vampire.
- Kaname and Yuuki's relationship is full of guilt (for letting Kaname wait 10 years and so on), Edward and Bella just genuinely love each other.
- Kaname has had a wife before in order to make the Kuran family, Bella is Edward's first love interest.


Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/16/09

Crystallic_Butterfly wrote:

No. Because:
- Kaname paints nails, Edward doesn't do that. (proof in manga)
- Kaname is Yuuki's grandpa, Edward is not related to Yuuki. (Kaname is Kuran's ancestor)
- Edward protects Bella himself, Kaname lets other people do it for him.
- Kaname turned Yuuki back into the beast he is himself, Edward did not want Bella to become a vampire.
- Kaname and Yuuki's relationship is full of guilt (for letting Kaname wait 10 years and so on), Edward and Bella just genuinely love each other.
- Kaname has had a wife before in order to make the Kuran family, Bella is Edward's first love interest.






No comment. Do you imagine Zero and Yuuki as Jacob and Bella?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.