First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Did you imagine Yuki and Kaname as Bella and Edward when reading Twilight
Member
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/16/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Crystallic_Butterfly wrote:

No. Because:
- Kaname paints nails, Edward doesn't do that. (proof in manga)
- Kaname is Yuuki's grandpa, Edward is not related to Yuuki. (Kaname is Kuran's ancestor)
- Edward protects Bella himself, Kaname lets other people do it for him.
- Kaname turned Yuuki back into the beast he is himself, Edward did not want Bella to become a vampire.
- Kaname and Yuuki's relationship is full of guilt (for letting Kaname wait 10 years and so on), Edward and Bella just genuinely love each other.
- Kaname has had a wife before in order to make the Kuran family, Bella is Edward's first love interest.






No comment. Do you imagine Zero and Yuuki as Jacob and Bella?


No, I don't Zero and Yuuki's relationship is far more superior than Jacob/Bella/Edward's can ever be

Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/16/09
I prefer the Kaname & Yuuki's relationship becuase it is way more superior and advanced than the 3 characters. Zero and Yuuki has no relationship except family matters... although a fraction of Yuuki's heart is with the Level-D vampire hunter.
Member
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/16/09 , edited 12/16/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:

I prefer the Kaname & Yuuki's relationship becuase it is way more superior and advanced than the 3 characters. Zero and Yuuki has no relationship except family matters... although a fraction of Yuuki's heart is with the Level-D vampire hunter.


Get your facts straight. Kaname and Yuuki ONLY have a relationship BECAUSE of family matters. The old geezer is in her brother's body, so Yuuki thinks of him as her brother. Kaname only loves Yuuki because she's supposed to be his sister, otherwise he could have gotten any other vamp girl during the 100000 years he was alive.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/16/09

Crystallic_Butterfly wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:

I prefer the Kaname & Yuuki's relationship becuase it is way more superior and advanced than the 3 characters. Zero and Yuuki has no relationship except family matters... although a fraction of Yuuki's heart is with the Level-D vampire hunter.


Get your facts straight. Kaname and Yuuki ONLY have a relationship BECAUSE of family matters. The old guy is in her brother's body, so Yuuki thinks of him as her brother. Kaname only loves Yuuki because she's supposed to be his sister, otherwise he could have gotten any other vamp girl during the 100000 years he was alive.




I think that YOU need to get your facts straight. I've been reading Vampire Knight more than you ever thought. Just because Kaname & Yuuki are engaged doesn't mean it's family matters. The reason why Kaname doesn't want to tell Yuuki that he is a Kuran ancestor because it wouldn't be the right time to do that. Now that Yuuki is back to being a pureblood vampire, she wants to know more about the vampire world. Not only that, she's showing some maturity and willing to become smarter. Don't deny it. Zero had his chance to get his childhood friend/"sister" Yuuki, but failed due to his prejudice to purebloods. "Don't touch me." Accept it.

My advice to you is to focus on the topic. Unlike the three characters in Twilight, the three characters in VK may not live long in the third act of the final arc-- Zero turns into a Level-E and gets killed by Yuuki and/or Kaname or Yuuki sacrifices during the final battle with Sara.
Member
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/19/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:


Crystallic_Butterfly wrote:


TonyTheShredder wrote:

I prefer the Kaname & Yuuki's relationship becuase it is way more superior and advanced than the 3 characters. Zero and Yuuki has no relationship except family matters... although a fraction of Yuuki's heart is with the Level-D vampire hunter.


Get your facts straight. Kaname and Yuuki ONLY have a relationship BECAUSE of family matters. The old guy is in her brother's body, so Yuuki thinks of him as her brother. Kaname only loves Yuuki because she's supposed to be his sister, otherwise he could have gotten any other vamp girl during the 100000 years he was alive.




I think that YOU need to get your facts straight. I've been reading Vampire Knight more than you ever thought. Just because Kaname & Yuuki are engaged doesn't mean it's family matters. The reason why Kaname doesn't want to tell Yuuki that he is a Kuran ancestor because it wouldn't be the right time to do that. Now that Yuuki is back to being a pureblood vampire, she wants to know more about the vampire world. Not only that, she's showing some maturity and willing to become smarter. Don't deny it. Zero had his chance to get his childhood friend/"sister" Yuuki, but failed due to his prejudice to purebloods. "Don't touch me." Accept it.

My advice to you is to focus on the topic. Unlike the three characters in Twilight, the three characters in VK may not live long in the third act of the final arc-- Zero turns into a Level-E and gets killed by Yuuki and/or Kaname or Yuuki sacrifices during the final battle with Sara.


I wasn't saying it's family matters because they are engaged?! I said it's family matters because Yuuki thinks Kaname is her brother.
Good thing you aren't writing Vampire Knight, because you would have wanted Zero dead no matter what he would do.

As for the whole Twilight matter, I guess Vampire Knight is not comparable to Twilight.
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 12/19/09 , edited 12/19/09


I wasn't saying it's family matters because they are engaged?! I said it's family matters because Yuuki thinks Kaname is her brother.
Good thing you aren't writing Vampire Knight, because you would have wanted Zero dead no matter what he would do.

As for the whole Twilight matter, I guess Vampire Knight is not comparable to Twilight.



And you're also not a writer, Cris. I just don't want Zero dead... instead I just want him to erase his hatred to pureblood vampires and move on for a change. The only problem that he'll have to face (besides being emo) is that he'll change into an uncontrollable monster.
Member
566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 12/19/09

TonyTheShredder wrote:



I wasn't saying it's family matters because they are engaged?! I said it's family matters because Yuuki thinks Kaname is her brother.
Good thing you aren't writing Vampire Knight, because you would have wanted Zero dead no matter what he would do.

As for the whole Twilight matter, I guess Vampire Knight is not comparable to Twilight.




And neither as you, Cris. I just don't want Zero dead... instead I just want him to erase his hatred to pureblood vampires and move on for a change. The only problem that he'll have to face (besides being emo) is that he'll change into an uncontrollable monster.

Right, let's hope he'll overcome the hatred for vampires so he can be happy. We agree at last.
Member
45 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/11

Crystallic_Butterfly wrote:

No. Because:
- Kaname paints nails, Edward doesn't do that. (proof in manga)
- Kaname is Yuuki's grandpa, Edward is not related to Yuuki. (Kaname is Kuran's ancestor)
- Edward protects Bella himself, Kaname lets other people do it for him.
- Kaname turned Yuuki back into the beast he is himself, Edward did not want Bella to become a vampire.
- Kaname and Yuuki's relationship is full of guilt (for letting Kaname wait 10 years and so on), Edward and Bella just genuinely love each other.
- Kaname has had a wife before in order to make the Kuran family, Bella is Edward's first love interest.





What an amazing comparison between Edward Cullen's character of Twilight and Kaname Kuran's character in Vampire Knight! I am impressed..I also used to compare characters of Twilight and Vampire knight together as I Love both stories so much but I had to admit that I wasn't as perceptive. I have missed two of your amazing statement, the 3rd one and the 4th one precisely which have both made my day! Thank you! I also noticed that some of Vampire knight characters are more noble than those in Twilight and others are quite the reverse...I don't know if you would agree with me but I see that Yuki cross is more noble than Isabella swan of Twilight...less selfish..and Edward Cullen more noble than Kaname kuran in so many ways which you have mentioned of them...and I also see that Zero kiryuu and Jacob black both are so sweet and noble but each in his own pcuilar way...Zero is a tragic character who's been tormented by a devastating chain of events since childhood...and Jacob is a perpetually happy person like an earthbound sun as bella has described him. so both are very different in personality, but very alike in that unique influence they possess that makes everybody roots for them...I have also discovered another interesting difference between Kaname kuran and Edward cullen which made me realize why I couldn't help admiring Edward's character in Twilight despite my rooting for Jacob black, it's not only because Edward loved bella in very unselfish way but also because he couldn't hate what loved her either..which is why he couldn't hate Jacob black as he admitted to Jacob himself in breaking dawn, and the agonized look in his eyes when Jacob got hurt by those newborns has only proved it, it was like that was his brother lying there...such a decent guy...Extremely noble...it was inevitable that I would have compare his attitude to Kaname kuran's nasty treatment for Zero, which made me also realize why I couldn't like Kaname kuran no matter how many times I tried to. I could never erase the image of him mercilessly tearing Zero's chest of my mind, such a horrible scene...I felt outrage! I see it's very unfair to have him compared to Edward cullen after that, I could only compare him with James instead...and as if I need another reason to hate him, after reading the latest chapter of the manga we could add the last point to your comparison statement which will put him at the farthest space possible away from being equal to Edward cullen,
Edward would never ever hurt any one bella loves especially her father "charlie" no matter what he says or does to him, knowing that hurting him will hurt bella, while kaname threatened to kill yuki's adoptive father "cross kaien" if he only attempts to stop him from killing more people...I truly have nothing more to say about him...all I wish is that Kaname creature would just disappear some day or better goes back to his slumber with his relative and soul mate Rido, I don't understand why he disturbed his sleep in the first place, it was so much peaceful without him...I want poor yuuki to flash that brilliant old sunny smile of her, and find her true happiness, with dear Zero hopefully, those former humans have suffered enough. poor selfless kids, I really need to see them both smiling again the way they used to if I was ever going to have any peace of mind, don't you agree?^^
Member
274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/11

Crystallic_Butterfly wrote:No, I don't Zero and Yuuki's relationship is far more superior than Jacob/Bella/Edward's can ever be


I fully agree.
Member
264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Why do you wanna...
Offline
Posted 12/27/11 , edited 12/27/11
Kaname as Edward... yes sort of, but Yuuki on the other hand Not quite like Bella but has that stupid obsessiveness over Kaname
Member
18169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Western NY State
Offline
Posted 3/5/12

Ikuto-is-HOT wrote:

Kaname as Edward... yes sort of, but Yuuki on the other hand Not quite like Bella but has that stupid obsessiveness over Kaname



That's because Yuuki loves Kaname. It's in the DNA that she's a Kuran... that equals the same to Kaname. It's a good thing that Yuuki isn't like Bella... yet Kaname's fiancee is the most powerful pureblood vampire.
2464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 12/28/12
No, because Yuki can actually so a WHOLE LOT OF SHIT! Did you see her sword thingy
Sailor Candy Moderator
Moderator
163264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 6/19/13
Summer forum cleaning! To keep the forums neat and tidy we only keep 6 months worth of threads since its June 19, 2013 [6/19/13] we will keep only keep posts open from January 19, 2013 [1/19/13]. Please feel free to recreate any thread closed, as long as someone else didn't open another similar one before you.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.