First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
cellphone on your wrist
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/7/09 , edited 1/7/09



http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/patterson/32512


apparently they've come up with a cellphone you can put on your wrist.
i think you could just take your regular phone and then get string and tie it onto your wrist......lol.



EDIT: some people are saying it'd look crazy to hold your watch to your ear, but they have a bluetooth headset, so people would probably use that?
Posted 1/7/09
Wouldn't it be great of they made a penis-phone?
The penis-phone better have vibrate.
Non-stop vibrate.
>:3
Posted 1/7/09
It'd kind of looking retarded with you're hand up to your ear all the time O__o
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Wouldn't it be great of they made a penis-phone?
The penis-phone better have vibrate.
Non-stop vibrate.
>:3


you better be super flexible to answer your calls
7164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Wouldn't it be great of they made a penis-phone?
The penis-phone better have vibrate.
Non-stop vibrate.
>:3


KinkyHamster, stop filling the forums with sexually explicit replies. -.-
Posted 1/7/09
Looks interesting and stupid at the same time.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

spazing_dragon wrote:

It'd kind of looking retarded with you're hand up to your ear all the time O__o


u have ur hand up to ur ear with a normal mobile phone anyway. but i get ur point. if people didn't know ur watch was a phone then they're think ur stupid. lol
Posted 1/7/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Wouldn't it be great of they made a penis-phone?
The penis-phone better have vibrate.
Non-stop vibrate.
>:3


you better be super flexible to answer your calls

Dun worry.
My dick has a farther reach than my arms.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/7/09
that's stupid... your arm would die from the tiredness >_> holding a regular phone isn't tiring but damn a watch phone?
Posted 1/7/09

xdevilettebesideyou wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Wouldn't it be great of they made a penis-phone?
The penis-phone better have vibrate.
Non-stop vibrate.
>:3


KinkyHamster, stop filling the forums with sexually explicit replies. -.-

Who is this KinkyHamster you speak of?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


xdevilettebesideyou wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Wouldn't it be great of they made a penis-phone?
The penis-phone better have vibrate.
Non-stop vibrate.
>:3


KinkyHamster, stop filling the forums with sexually explicit replies. -.-

Who is this KinkyHamster you speak of?


LOL
Posted 1/7/09

Archangel768 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

It'd kind of looking retarded with you're hand up to your ear all the time O__o


u have ur hand up to ur ear with a normal mobile phone anyway. but i get ur point. if people didn't know ur watch was a phone then they're think ur stupid. lol


Maybe wait for this phone to be well known ~ people won't think it's stupid .
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 1/7/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Wouldn't it be great of they made a penis-phone?
The penis-phone better have vibrate.
Non-stop vibrate.
>:3


LOL nice man.
Posted 1/7/09
It looks very weird. o_O
Posted 1/7/09
A video wrist watch. Perfect and close while fapping.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.