First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Who's your most hated character in Shugo Chara?
Posted 3/9/09
Honestly, when I read comments like the ones in this thread, it almost makes me ashamed to be an Amuto fan. I'd feel the exact same way if I were a Tadamu fan. Bashing one character over the other for stupid reasons (like saying Ikuto is a stupid cat or that Tadase is gay) gets people no where. Somewhere along the line, it stops being about Amuto and Tadamu and just starts becoming about trying to prove who is less "cool" or deserving of fans. You guys need to stop this. It's ridiculous and pointless to act this way. Try focusing on the good qualities of the characters you do like, instead of the bad qualities of the ones you don't.

Furthermore, the generalizations about the fans of both sides should also stop. Not every Amuto fan is going to hate Tadase, and not every Tadamu fan is going to hate Ikuto. Neither one "disrupts" the romance the other has with Amu. They are both, in some way, competing for her love which makes them equal. I, personally, think that the term "Tadagay" is about the most idiotic thing I've ever heard, and I could only roll my eyes when I came across it in fanfiction. Some things the Tadamu fans have come up with are no better. I hope that you people realize that when you start saying things like this, it only causes a) you to sound like a little kid and b) other people to take you and your opinion less seriously.

Anyway. The only characters I dislike are Mizue, Tadase's mother, because she was very petty and jealous towards two innocent children, and the higher-ups of Easter (the director and the boss above him). The scientists who work for Easter are annoying, although I guess it goes to show that Easter can't get anyone competent to stay loyal. Every other character has both their flaws and their good sides, even Lulu or Yaya.
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

Sailor_Chibi wrote:

Honestly, when I read comments like the ones in this thread, it almost makes me ashamed to be an Amuto fan. I'd feel the exact same way if I were a Tadamu fan. Bashing one character over the other for stupid reasons (like saying Ikuto is a stupid cat or that Tadase is gay) gets people no where. Somewhere along the line, it stops being about Amuto and Tadamu and just starts becoming about trying to prove who is less "cool" or deserving of fans. You guys need to stop this. It's ridiculous and pointless to act this way. Try focusing on the good qualities of the characters you do like, instead of the bad qualities of the ones you don't.

Furthermore, the generalizations about the fans of both sides should also stop. Not every Amuto fan is going to hate Tadase, and not every Tadamu fan is going to hate Ikuto. Neither one "disrupts" the romance the other has with Amu. They are both, in some way, competing for her love which makes them equal. I, personally, think that the term "Tadagay" is about the most idiotic thing I've ever heard, and I could only roll my eyes when I came across it in fanfiction. Some things the Tadamu fans have come up with are no better. I hope that you people realize that when you start saying things like this, it only causes a) you to sound like a little kid and b) other people to take you and your opinion less seriously.

Anyway. The only characters I dislike are Mizue, Tadase's mother, because she was very petty and jealous towards two innocent children, and the higher-ups of Easter (the director and the boss above him). The scientists who work for Easter are annoying, although I guess it goes to show that Easter can't get anyone competent to stay loyal. Every other character has both their flaws and their good sides, even Lulu or Yaya.


I have to agree with you entirely. I also read the comments here, and it amazes me how so many people are obsessed with anime/manga characters, who are purely fictional (all the 'Tadase sucks cause he's gay' comments irratated me the most, even though I'm mostly Amuto. In my eyes, it's just not a good enough excuse). Makes me feel kinda ashamed to call myself a Tadamuto fan sometimes, cause you never know what others would think of that. In a way, I'm kinda stuck in the middle lol.

And yeah, I know people have their own opnions and all, but they could at least express and explain in a nicer way. Or better yet, not react to the comments at all (that was a message for the bashers).

I also hate the generalization 'Tadamu fans are younger and Amuto fans are older'. Look at me, I'm 17 and I like 'em both, because I can see how both would be perfect for Amu (and the moments are awesome). And that 'Tadagay' term has turned me off many a Amuto fanfic. The Tadamu ones get me reading them more *hopeless romantic here*

And the characters I dislike? Lulu, cause she shouldn't even be in the anime in the first place, the true Easter baddies like Gozen (but then again without them there wouldn't even be a show. We need something evil for the Guardians to go up against!) and Ran irritates me sometimes, especially when the episode ends up in an Amulet Heart transformation. Amu has other transformations as well!

But other than that, I don't really dislike any characters. And it's unfortunate that the bashing can't stop. I guess the only thing to do is just ignore it I suppose...
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

Amuto_4EVER wrote:

:lol:ok ok everyone Amu should be with Ikuto....he's way better than Tadase.....plus i think all u Tadamu fans know that we Amuto fans call tadase Tadagay.lol.We dont like him cuz he ruins the cute scenes between Amu and Ikuto. So all u Tadamu fans out there better stop dissing Ikuto.....plus i like him and his shugo chara Yoru.


Another crazed Ikuto/Amuto fangirl. You're a big hypocrite, You tell Tadamu fans to stop dissing Ikuto. When YOU are dissing Tadase, even being a dumbass and calling him Tadagay

Advice : Check the dictionary

And you say "Amu should be with Ikuto....he's way better than Tadase".
Take my advice, and look up the word "OPINION"... Or should I spell it out for you? O, P, I, N, I, O, N.

You don't like Tadase because he ruins the cute scenes in between Amuto?
That automatically tells me you hate Peach-Pit
Following that you hate Shugo Chara! and every other anime they have made
See how just dissing a character over a forum can do to you?
Member
46562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
Tadase does not mess up the moments. -_- *sigh* Hey we see Ikuto mess up the moments SOMETIMES and WE don't complain. Seriously, you should be mature enough to realize that. -_- It's not like you're 5 years old (or are you...?) to start up these wars and raise your tongues like this or this . Seriously, open those blind, little eyes. *sigh* Well if only people in the world would just be mature. Then stuff like this [bashing mostly] won't happen.

An if you think I'm just going on Tadase side, then.....ENKKKKKKKK.....you are most definitely wrong. I'm just correcting stuff.

And according to my observations, the reason MOST people watch Shugo Chara is because of...
Ikuto - 75%
Nagi - 60%
Amuto - 70%
Tadamu - 55%
Tadase - 30%
Amu - 20%
Comedy - 45%
Action - 21%
Romance - 58%
Other - 68%

On topic - Gozen (PURE EVILLLL)We should all hate the bad guys since they make stuff so negative. But hey, unless the antagonist is someone so awesomely ruthless like Azula from Avatar, then it would b fine ;P.

Seriously, people shouldn't fuss about this anime. This is only fictional and everything all around the thing is fictional! What are you, kids?

(Hey I'm a kid...12 lols.)

I do not care what people will say about this post, but it's only my opinion and I'm not some big celeb for MY OWN opinion to be fussed about by normal people. So just leave me alone! I'm scawed!
Member
46562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

hanahitotsu wrote:

I hate Tadagay -_-
No offense to Tadase and Tadamu fans,, >.<;;


Seriously. Can't you at least spell his name right? T.A.D.A.S.E. - There. It would have been better if you should've said that in a good way, then that "No offense" thing will really work because even though you said "No offense" it's still offensive because of "Tadagay."

People of the nations! Read this!
Tadase is pronounced as - Ta-da-SEH not Ta-da-SEY. Well maybe Ta-da-SEY is pronounced because of the American accent or something, but we ALL can pronounce SEH right, ne? So let's do it right this time, kay? xD. Ta-da-SEH.

Therefore there is no actual humor/point in saying TadaGAY.
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

aimzstar24 wrote:

...I also hate the generalization 'Tadamu fans are younger and Amuto fans are older'. Look at me, I'm 17 and I like 'em both, because I can see how both would be perfect for Amu (and the moments are awesome). And that 'Tadagay' term has turned me off many a Amuto fanfic. The Tadamu ones get me reading them more *hopeless romantic here*

And the characters I dislike? Lulu, cause she shouldn't even be in the anime in the first place, the true Easter baddies like Gozen (but then again without them there wouldn't even be a show. We need something evil for the Guardians to go up against!) and Ran irritates me sometimes, especially when the episode ends up in an Amulet Heart transformation. Amu has other transformations as well!


I agree, that doesn't make a lot of sense. It also doesn't make sense to dislike Amuto just because there's a four or five year difference between Amu and Ikuto. When Amu is twenty, Ikuto will be twenty-five, and that sort of age different is nothing. It's as stupid as calling Tadase gay and meaning it just because of how he looks. I know a lot of it is just opinion, but I can't think very highly of any opinion that is based on something so stupid.

I know a lot of people dislike Ran for that reason, but I don't. It's not her fault that Satelight is Amulet Heart crazy. If you read the manga, Amulet Heart shows up a lot less. She's still Amu's most used chara nari, but not nearly to the point - no where near the point - that she is in the anime.

I'm someone who takes this anime/manga pretty seriously - I think it gives a really good message, and I really like all of the characters in it. I'm also twenty years old and in university. So saying that anyone who takes it too seriously is being a little kid is just adding flames. Someone can be ten years old and be incredibly mature, or someone can thirty years and be really immature. You just never know about either side.
Member
46562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
This is "My Most Hated Character" kind-of thread. Not "He is so gay/stupid." thread. WORK WITH THE TITLE PEOPLES! Now this makes me believe that CR REALLY HAS THE MOST childish users ever. Call me in too, I'm childish and foolish sometimes. XD
Member
46562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
Yeah, we can't call someone gay from the way he looks. Nagi has very long hair, and bashers seem to don't mind. Perhaps you people are really just mad at him because you're scared that he might actually win? Hey, all of us are scared, including me. But that doesn't get to the point we totally ruin the other side of the fight. Just watch the fair competition and see who wins and who fails. ;P Ikuto/Amuto people are just calling Tadase gay because they just actually hate the COMPETITION! Vice-versa for the Tadamu/Tadase people too. Just support your own "team" rather than just ruining the other. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. And don't get mad if you lose, because technically, if you hate a character in SC, you technically hate Peach-Pit. But I hate the main antagonist, antagonists should be hated. XD

So there.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere...
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
eru, the angel? she irritating..
Member
2234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09
I don't really hate anyone in this show...um...not really those characters who mostly turn up in some of the few recent episodes!! However,the only one I hate the most is those "Easter" guys!! They are so bad!!! PURE EVIL----->Gozen!!! I am so screwed up ugh....
Member
2234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09

xNiteSevr wrote:


Amuto_4EVER wrote:

:lol:ok ok everyone Amu should be with Ikuto....he's way better than Tadase.....plus i think all u Tadamu fans know that we Amuto fans call tadase Tadagay.lol.We dont like him cuz he ruins the cute scenes between Amu and Ikuto. So all u Tadamu fans out there better stop dissing Ikuto.....plus i like him and his shugo chara Yoru.


Another crazed Ikuto/Amuto fangirl. You're a big hypocrite, You tell Tadamu fans to stop dissing Ikuto. When YOU are dissing Tadase, even being a dumbass and calling him Tadagay

Advice : Check the dictionary

And you say "Amu should be with Ikuto....he's way better than Tadase".
Take my advice, and look up the word "OPINION"... Or should I spell it out for you? O, P, I, N, I, O, N.

You don't like Tadase because he ruins the cute scenes in between Amuto?
That automatically tells me you hate Peach-Pit
Following that you hate Shugo Chara! and every other anime they have made
See how just dissing a character over a forum can do to you?


Um HELLO!!!??? Back here again...hahas... ok im addressing to that person whom im quoting right now on top.SO please LISTEN UP!!
EXCUSE ME IF U WANT TO QUARREL HERE PLEASE DO NOT DO SO!!! THIS IS A FORUM POST BY ANOTHER PERSON!!! HE ONLY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT HU U HATE!!! NOT UNNECCESSARY QUARRELS AMONG YOURSELVES!!!! DON'T JUST THINK OF YOURSELVES!!! THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE!!! HOW IT WILL AFFECT THEM OKAY??? U GUYS ARE OLDER THAN ME SO U GUYS SHOULD KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE AND ALL!!!!
Member
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Buffalo NY
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
Amuto and Tadamu fans are going nuts in this thread O_o

Just because I prefer one over the other doesn't mean I 'dislike' the other. Jeez.

Iru - that angel character (I think that's her name) tends to irritate me; her voice is so high pitched and she doesn't listen. *flicks her*

Nagihiko is also one that annoys me, just for the reason that he doesn't do anything. They made a whole episode based on his goodbye to her and when he comes back ... he just fades into the background. It's like ... come on T_T

I don't mind the bad guys ^_________^ without them, there'd be no point to the show. Oh! But I do not like that frenchie girl. Her hair is just ... ugh. Her personality even worse. I don't care how many episodes you put with her family, it will not redeem her. blegh.
Member
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
I don't like Lulu....STOP TADAMU FANS AND AMUTO FANS!! IT'S JUST ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DON'T EXIST!!!!!
Member
1916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / i HATE u for asking!
Offline
Posted 3/9/09
i hate kairi hes so dull and boring
Posted 3/9/09 , edited 3/9/09

PreciousHeart wrote:


xNiteSevr wrote:


Amuto_4EVER wrote:

:lol:ok ok everyone Amu should be with Ikuto....he's way better than Tadase.....plus i think all u Tadamu fans know that we Amuto fans call tadase Tadagay.lol.We dont like him cuz he ruins the cute scenes between Amu and Ikuto. So all u Tadamu fans out there better stop dissing Ikuto.....plus i like him and his shugo chara Yoru.


Another crazed Ikuto/Amuto fangirl. You're a big hypocrite, You tell Tadamu fans to stop dissing Ikuto. When YOU are dissing Tadase, even being a dumbass and calling him Tadagay

Advice : Check the dictionary

And you say "Amu should be with Ikuto....he's way better than Tadase".
Take my advice, and look up the word "OPINION"... Or should I spell it out for you? O, P, I, N, I, O, N.

You don't like Tadase because he ruins the cute scenes in between Amuto?
That automatically tells me you hate Peach-Pit
Following that you hate Shugo Chara! and every other anime they have made
See how just dissing a character over a forum can do to you?


Um HELLO!!!??? Back here again...hahas... ok im addressing to that person whom im quoting right now on top.SO please LISTEN UP!!
EXCUSE ME IF U WANT TO QUARREL HERE PLEASE DO NOT DO SO!!! THIS IS A FORUM POST BY ANOTHER PERSON!!! HE ONLY WANTS TO HEAR YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT HU U HATE!!! NOT UNNECCESSARY QUARRELS AMONG YOURSELVES!!!! DON'T JUST THINK OF YOURSELVES!!! THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE!!! HOW IT WILL AFFECT THEM OKAY??? U GUYS ARE OLDER THAN ME SO U GUYS SHOULD KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE AND ALL!!!!


Umm.. Are you talking about me or her? Or both?
(Meh, probably me)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.